It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes you fearless? - Share with ATS your knowing that allows you to stand strong against the

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

Everyone knows that katanas dipped in orange juice contain magical powers against the supernatural.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Damn this is where I've been going wrong.

I was mixing the orange juice with the glycerine, whereas this should've gone on the katana, meanwhile I was trying to put pineapple juice on the katanas, invariably some rum would get involved and nothing would get done, everyone would survive the situation and have a slight hangover...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I guess visualization (and really poor sight) does the trick for me. I can not deny that my life is dictated by fears in many ways, but at least I've found a way to deal with whatever "lurks in the darkness".

My rational mind calms me everytime I hear a strange noise or see something in the corner of my eye..but sometimes when I'm struck by a creepy feeling, I kind of light myself up from within. I see myself as a powerful source of bright loving light in a total darkness.
First I try to define the fear, is it man, animal or something else. I guess most animals around here fears me more than I fear them, if it's man I suppose he/she sees no better in darkness than I do, and probably doesn't run as fast

..but the something else, the creepy feeling. In darkness, I have to totally trust my feelings. My poor eye-sight makes a walk in the night seem like a drift in the void, everything is black, so what I can't see does not exist. I suppose that whatever gives me the chills cannot be that strong/dangerous that actual harm could be done. Perhaps some entity feeding on my fear, or just my own mind playing tricks. I don't know, the visualization always work.
edit on 16/11/10 by DogFin because: typos/grammar

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogFin
I suppose that whatever gives me the chills cannot be that strong/dangerous that actual harm could be done. Perhaps some entity feeding on my fear, or just my own mind playing tricks. I don't know, the visualization always work.
edit on 16/11/10 by DogFin because: typos/grammar

A friend here on ATS has said that "Spiritual Pressure" can force away these beings. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if your visualizations create a type of nova that forces away these lesser types of entities.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join