It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by Deaf Alien

Awsome and thanks for the reply I was hoping to hear from you. This clip would make a good verizon commercial. Maybe it is?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

LOL Could be.

I made 2 gif animation files - one without subtitles and one with. But apparently the new upload system on ATS limits image files to 500k.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Send them to verizon, bet they'll make a commercial out of em and you could make some dough$$$... dont forget where you got the idea from.
Lol

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

LOL okay.

I will figure out how to post those gif animations in here so people can see for themselves and judge themselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Uhh so they had stealth and jet technology 400 years before the Wright brothers flew their plane?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Id definitely like to see them. maybe there is a website you can upload them to if you cant get them uploaded here? good luck

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I've uploaded them to photobucket. I dont know how long they will last since the bandwidth is limited. Sorry can't embed.

Here's without subtitles.
i285.photobucket.com...

Here's same one with subtitles added. Sorry for the crude placement of subtitles and poor quality.
i285.photobucket.com...

Judge for yourself.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well looks like I cant view them on my phone so ill have to check it out on a computer. My tiny screen probly wouldnt of done them justice anyway
hopfully they dont get removed before i get to see em.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I sent a U2U to SO about the image size limit. He's not online right now but hopefully I will get an answer from him and maybe let me upload them.

Could be a trick of shadow but it does look like she was saying "hear me?"

It's fun to speculate on those kind of things. We will probably never know lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Yeah I can see her saying "hear me" or something similar on the youtube clip. Ill check your links tomorrow when I get up if they are still there. "goodnight citizens of the ninth division"

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Here's a short video from that video focusing on that part. It's where I got the clip from.

Have a good night too.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
For those who are unfamiliar with lip-reading - try this little experiment.

Do what she did and watch yourself say "hear me" in the mirror.

You'll see what I mean.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
just maybe she came back with others to view the Honda Point Disaster, 8 September 1923.

just like in this film... www.imdb.com...

Timescape (1992)
Before they can complete renovations on their new inn, Widower (Ben Wilson) and daughter (Hillary) are visited by a woman seeking immediate lodging for her strange group of travellers. Why they won't stay at the hotel in town is just the first of many mysteries surrounding the group that lead Wilson to a startling discovery affecting his family and neighbours....

they come back in time to view disasters, as the world they are from in the future has none. .

Or! that person is mad like my mates mum who talks to herself on the street. sometimes into a sardine can

or what ever she has on her. she is on meds ;/

edit on 11-12-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
OK

there is no way in hell im going to go through all 82 pages, but i see a huge flaw in this theory.

Who would he/she be talking to?

I don't think there were any cell towers up then..

Unless it was a inter-space/time cellphone..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
OK

there is no way in hell im going to go through all 82 pages, but i see a huge flaw in this theory.

Who would he/she be talking to?

I don't think there were any cell towers up then..

Unless it was a inter-space/time cellphone..

I'm definatly on the fence with this topic but maybe if this is a TT the cell may not of been working at all but he/she did it anyway knowing full well people would recognise this action in the future

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If timetravel was possible back then, why would people be so ignorant about having phone towers, satellites or some tech what would provide communicating at that time?

Ofcourse we have to keep in mind that government tried hold it secret, coz if people would start to time travel and see what the true history is, then it wold be better place now, and there wouldnt be such an evil, and power helders would be powerless.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
She is obviously talking to someone, look at her lips moving...
Geez... come on people -.-
If it was a radio, or a carbon amplifier, why the hell would she be moving her lips (talking) for? unless she was homeless aka crazy.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I posted this on the other TIme travel charlie thread. Pick up your mobile phones people, go on pick them up, and hold them to your ears, now does your hand look anything thing that the womans on the film? why are her hands spread so far apart? surely mobile phones from the future would be as small, if not smaller than the ones we have today?
Maybe he/she is a time traveller and knew that this action would be recognized by people in the future. And if there is nothing there than just the action, then why not make it look conclusively like it is a phone. Why not show us a tiny glimpse of one,currently it doesnt look definitively like anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

She looks to be talking the whole time her hand is up to her head. I see what you mean about it looking like she says "hear me". Im not a good lip reader but "jeremy" would make similar lip movments. Idk maybe we will eventually get this video cleaned up enough for you to (or other lipreaders) read everthing she says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About it being a mobile phone... I continually see the argument that it wouldnt work do to the non-existent cell phone towers. im sure someone has argued this point already but if you have the technology to time travel couldnt you also have the technology to make cell phone towers obsolete? Think about it, all sorts of technology gets built smaller and smarter by the day.

I personally believe she is holding a coal burning hand warmer. Notice her fingers? The edges of a coal burning handwarmer is the warmest part, atleast in my experiance with one. when I held the handwarmer I did the same finger movements...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I find the oevre of your post rude and patronising.She is clearly using an out of time artifact(phone).

Please try not to peddle your hatred in this thread,a heart is a vessel for truth.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84 >>

join