It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here...first and last post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ok, I have been browsing this site for a little while and have never posted anything.

All I really want to say is (and my post may be deleted for this), is that you guys really need to engage in a more productive hobby.

Seriously. Everyone enjoys a good conspiracy theory, but your site is utterly ridiculous. If you are constantly digging around trying to dig up dirt on the US military etc, then I consider you basically as an enemy of the US.

Maybe our government does do alot of dirt, maybe they do start illegal wars, etc. Who knows? And who cares! You are still reaping the benefits of living in America, and you need to take some pride in your nation.

Are the big guys in government criminal masterminds? I dont know but if they truly are, I'd love to work for them.
Is there really an Illuminati? I dont know but I'd love to work with them to.

There's something almost exhilerating in turning the entire populous into mindless lemmings who are so paranoid that if they see a butterfly drop dead, then they are convinced that it is due to the crop dusting planes who spray everyone in the world daily with toxic chemicals.

I almost wish the CIA or Illuminati would contact me to work for them, because I have a few insane plots of my own that would basically mind f*** half the planet immediately.

Basically, whatever crap you think you are uncovering, is basically nothing more than then what they want you to see. And if even one of your stories is dead on and really completely nailed a conspiracy, it would never be taken seriously because your website is filled with so much paranoid pothead spittle, that you are basically burying the truth without any government agency having to intervene.

It's almost beautiful, actually, how your site is meant to be informative, but you are actually stepping on your own toes and this entire ATS endeavour reeks of self defeat.

So blaze up, and write your paranoid conspiracy theories. In the mean time, I'll be searching for the Illuminati application web page.

PS- I dont think you guys are nuts in any way. You may actually be spot on with some of your theories. I just enjoy teaming up with the "bad guys" so to speak. That how it works in the business world. You want to get ahead, you have to team up with the unethical guys. And thats all this really is.....the business of crowd control.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Nice meeting ya..

dont let the back door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

~meathead

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Poveglia

I just think you're lonely and jealous, as this thread will accomplish absolutely nothing.

Cheers,
Strype

edit on 21-10-2010 by Strype because: Sp

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Basically, whatever crap you think you are uncovering, is basically nothing more than then what they want you to see. And if even one of your stories is dead on and really completely nailed a conspiracy, it would never be taken seriously because your website is filled with so much paranoid pothead spittle, that you are basically burying the truth without any government agency having to intervene.

Well, I disagree with what you say (particularly the quoted text above) but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion at the end of the day so thanks for sharing it still.

I do hope this isn't your last post like you say though and I do hope to see you around the boards still. If you don't wish to do so, then that’s your choice but I think you should at least give this place a chance, I know I've learnt a hell of a lot by being a member here. And I’m not just talking about conspiracy stuff.

Again, if you wish to stay, then stay, if not, then that's your choice and I wish you good luck with finding what ever you're looking for, ats member or not.

edit on 21-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This post also exposes quite adamantly how ignorant of American's rights and responsibilities this poster really is...

link   

Originally posted by Poveglia
Ok, I have been browsing this site for a little while and have never posted anything.

So you recently joined & were quickly banned & this is your bitter swipe at revenge.

link   

You picked a pretty unique username.
Poveglia- The Island of the Dead.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
what a great rant! you wrote exactly what ive been thinking for years.life is too short people.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If you are constantly digging around trying to dig up dirt on the US military etc, then I consider you basically as an enemy of the US.

Investigating certain individuals and programs is not harmful to the US military as a whole, Its actually an improvement method.

Are the big guys in government criminal masterminds? I dont know but if they truly are, I'd love to work for them.

So you want to work for criminals? Join the mafia. Though I dont think theyd have you either.

I almost wish the CIA or Illuminati would contact me to work for them, because I have a few insane plots of my own that would basically mind f*** half the planet immediately.

With this type of comment they might contact you..but it wont be for employment.

I'll be searching for the Illuminati application web page.

Youve found it...Application rejected.

I just enjoy teaming up with the "bad guys"

Then you will surely enjoy your stay at Gitmo.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The truth will set you free, bye bye

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It is difficult for me to reply regarding this heretical ad hominem attack without letting my emotions guide it. This kind of attitude is the bane of our culture; dimwitted, passive agressive ideological states of delusion. i guess you were phishing for emotional responses and I think you probably will get a few, but for the most part you have achieved an EPIC fail. ATS, like any society is multi-faceted, filled with a variety of views, whacky, intellectual, paranormal, political, conspiratorial etc etc. Your point is lost in the banality of un-erudition, and probably anyone with an IQ over 100 could sense this. If you really wanted to be critical, it would have helped to stick around and argue individual posts with critical thinking. You sir have affirmed yourself to be nascent in the art of life, I doubt you will succeed even in the Business world with a sociopathic world view that lacks intelligent perspective-Now im rambling, forgive me......

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Alrighty...Bye Bye then

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I resent that. Were not all paranoid, delusional, conspiracy theory, alien believing, prophecy making, ghost hunting freaks. Just some of us

Who asked you anyway, do us all a favour and take your gripes elsewhere nose ointment. You are a prize bell end.

CX

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ok, I have been browsing this site for a little while

It can't have been that bad then.

Maybe if you'd stayed a little longer, and had the courtsey of getting to know a few people around the boards, you would have found that many people have a life outside ATS.

Personaly, i think this sounds like you've just typed this to get a reaction. Theres names for that where i come from. Am i right in saying that things can't be that busy and exciting in your life if you have to resort to posts like this?

CX.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
That made me cry... I need a group hug now!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Summary of OP's Post:

..... you guys really need to engage in a more productive hobby.

..... I consider you basically as an enemy of the US.

..... our government does do alot of dirt, ...... they do start illegal wars, etc.

.... And who cares!

You are still reaping the benefits of living in America, and you need to take some pride in your nation.

In other words it's OK if your government is committing crimes against humanity as long as your reaping the benefits.

.... I'd love to work for them.
....an Illuminati? ..... but I'd love to work with them.

There's something almost exhilerating in turning the entire populous into mindless lemmings ......

I just enjoy teaming up with the "bad guys" .... That how it works in the business world. You want to get ahead, you have to team up with the unethical guys.

Need not say anymore

The OP is a psych job. A Psy-OP to inflame and see who replies. Just look at the flames in the above summary. This post could have no other purpose.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Emptiness Dancing because: 2 add

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hi Poveglia, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.
Anything else will be removed.

Please save your thoughts until you have full posting privileges (20 posts) you then can post a thread to the most appropriate forum. Or you can reply to any already ongoing thread topic.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion link located on your Members Center page. Explaining why.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join