It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History Channel (UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
UFO Files from the UK

Audio recordings from the cockpit and control tower offer startling insight into real-life UFO sightings as pilots and astronauts narrate their bizarre encounters.

All I have to say to this, is " WOW "
Kids are going to watch this and you know how this will effect them because its real, right, documents and on a history channel. You know + what their teaching in schools? And if you dont know heres a link: Here

I smell....
I smell disclosure

LINK: CHECK IT OUT HERE ON YAHOO, TV

edit on 21-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: double add/change

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Saw this and had to comment.
Look, no one would love disclosure more than me. I have been a space head since I was able to walk upright , hell since I was able to look upward and hold my head at an angle. But as much of a sci fi nut, and a sci fact freak I might be, I have to clip the wings of hope with the firm blade of reality, and here is that reality , in a nutshell:
Even if there are UFO and aliens visiting our Earth, the governments who have covered it up for decades stand to gain nothing by telling us its true. They stand to loose a great deal however. Our ability to vote for any one party for instance in any election in any nation, will be non existant, because ALL parties will have either lied to us, and/or been lied to. If you lie to your voters , they will not vote, and no one votes for someone who doesnt know whats happening in thier own nation. People want a leader who can smell BS from a mile off and wont have any of it in thier house thank you very much.
And then there will be the law suits from the families of those who have had abduction occurances in thier lives and gone mad and killed themselves over it, or ended up in an institution for years because people assumed they were nuts! How many trillions of dollars in fraud also , would NASA be in court over? NASA have as part of thier entire reason for being , got a duty to report the discovery of intelligent species in the universe to the people of America , should it occur. Thats part of what we call value for money . If it were revealed that aliens and UFO were actualy a super common occurance in the lives of NASA employees , then that would lead to huge implications legaly for those involved in the cover up .

They have nothing to gain from the truth, and everything to gain from more lies.... you tell me which you think Im expecting to see from the powers that be in the future!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I for one do NOT smell disclosure....not here anyhow....

Disclosure in this case is a revealing of the ACTUAL EVENTS that have been lied about, hidden, covered up, erased, fabricated and perpetrated.

This would mean that now, we're demanding the TRUTH from those that have lied for so long.

How can you trust them now? Have the controlling powers of the planet had a change of heart?

If we were to get disclosure from the source that we're focusing on and demanding from, would you be inclined to believe?

What i smell is a rat....Conditioning of young, impressionable people by you guessed it, the same perpetrators and con artists.

In the U.S., its against Constitutional Law to teach religion within the Public School System. This goes for all religious symbols and text. Should this fall into that category? After all, it is the 'Heavens' and origins of man we're talking about. Or are we?

My youngest son is 12. He came home not long ago from Public School and told me that his teacher had led a discussion on 2012 and the surrounding hooplah. At 12 years old, emotions run high and the imagination is working over time. Luckily, i've brought up a very level headed young man that was less impressed by his educators ramblings. He couldn't say the same for some of his classmates. This disturbed me, as the Public School System often does, but i know that teaching and raising a child is done at HOME, and neither I or my youngest son were too worried.

This was in his Honor's Literature class. Honor's is the U.S. Public School System's term for 'Gifted' classes, or above average students. At first, i thought this was being discussed in his Honor's Science Program, and i almost dropped dead. The things that are being taught as "FACT" in today's History and Science classes astounds me.

But the fact that an Educator, charged with Educating our future over achievers and gifted leaders, would lead a serious discussion on such a topic was shocking.

Sometimes i get the feeling that our Teachers and Educators are under qualified, and therefor underpaid for a reason. The same reason that an ABOVE AVERAGE score on your Law Enforcement entry exams will keep you out of the job. They want you to push the agenda, whatever it is, no questions asked. The more willing and less educated the better.

Young people make up the majority worldwide, regardless of race or religion, and they don't need to have a 'voice' or even vote in an electoral process to make a difference. They're an easily manipulated and unstoppable tidal wave tidal wave. Conditioned from BIRTH by Walt Disney, Coca Cola, Pixar and McDonalds.

Sorry to ramble on. I just hate to see an open mind sewn shut. Free thinkers are becoming a rarity.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I, too, find it amazing how the History Channel (here in the States, too) has so many excellent programs on the cutting edge of UFOlogy, and has had for several years. Whether this is part of an intentional plan of gradual disclosure or merely a response to popular interest (or perhaps both!) It still has a preparatory effect on us, for the day we learn we are not alone in the universe. Disclosure may be coming because extraterrestrial contact is coming, and the governments must cope with as best they can, even if it means dealing with some very difficult political questions. The paramount urge in politicians is to appear to be well aware and in control of whatever is happening, even if this is only an illusion. They must find which way the 'parade' is headed, and rush to the front so as to appear to be leading it, even if they denied that a parade was coming, earlier that same day! Ross

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Those are all good points and someI never even thought to even think of
Dag on

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I think you would find that the legal ramifications would be sidestepped. After all, look at the correlation between Asbestoses and Lung Cancer deaths. How many 1000s, possibly millions, actually died of asbestoses where the official diagnosis was lung cancer due to smoking.? What's more the Nazis, for all their bad work, did first show the link between both cigarettes and asbestos and asbestoses with regards to people's health before world war 2 had even kicked off.

This particular documentary is one of the best and one the skeptics seem to want to pretend never happened. It is anything but that Phage would characterise as *fluff*, as have been several of those funded by the History Channel. To an extent, there is no need for disclosure, if you actually watch several of the more recent documentaries there is enough compelling evidence to tell you. There are unknown intelligently controlled objects in our seas and air space. I suspect in the end, the governments no no more about them than many UFO researchers do. In short, they really don't have that much to disclose save for their own ignorance on the subject, despite a number of clandestine operations that have been mounted to try and discover what technoloy is being used and who they belong to.

I suspect that, any governments who have had *alien* technology fall into their hands, the *aliens* have simply smiled to themselves and known that they will break it beyond repair before they arrive at anything like a true understanding of its' mechanical systems. Just maybe, the likes of Bob Lazar are not as *out there* as we might first think and that, the government was forced to go looking for mavericks in order to try and understand the actual mindset of the aliens. After all, Bob Lazar is easy to debunk simply by dint of him being Bob Lazar. He is such a colourful character, the moment he leaves the "programme", it's beyond easy to make him out some sort of nutcase prankster.

top topics

join