It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody felt super emotional today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yeah!

When I get the blues, I alway go to where there is moving water. Streams, Rivers, waves etc. Sometimes I take my flyrod and fish, or just walk along the beach or stream/river.

I always feel a lot better on the way home. I think it has something to do with positive ions created by the moving water. Perhaps there is an abundance of negative ions as of late.

What's an ion?

edit on 20-10-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace

Okay! My jaw literally dropped when I read this.... I have not been able to fall asleep till 4:00 am either no matter how tired I am that night! I wake up around 7 or 7:30 am not usually exactly but within the 7 o'clock hour. This has been going on for the last week. I just thought that was interesting and you would be interested to hear that.

Interesting...I will have to consider that for a bit and pay more attention to it. It took me years to realize that my worst emotional upheavals were directly tied to incoming thunder and lightning storms. Thank you for posting about our shared 4:00am sleep deprivation issue.
Maybe there is something to that...I will stay aware of that part of things to see if there is any other pattern.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here try some sam-e that should take the edge off. www.sam-e.com...
edit on 20-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

No ads. That was cheap.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

lol I know, right? Like I just thought it was me being my normal self having trouble sleeping at night.. never really thought about it. Then there you are not sleeping till 4 am... which is when I fall asleep.... which I found kind of a coincidence... but it could just be a coincidence

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes, I felt incredibly emotional yesterday.

But, I'll correctly attribute that to my 6 hours of meditation and really focusing on opening up my sapphire blue / life-like green heart chakra. Incredible difference it made to my experience.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join