It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met yourself ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I have had a number of friends and family approach me and ask why I ignored them in town (or similar) when they shouted hi, but at the time I have been somewhere completely different,

ditto your experiences... friends say ? why didn't you wave back, or nod or something...

other times they say i'm in a corporate suit & tie... or else driving a BMW or such
In No instance,,, whether in Fla, or SC, or AZ... was i ever anywhere in the place
the other ' I ' was seen.. or wore those kinda clothes... or drove rich cars...

i always change my mustache or beard or long hair or mohawk, as i like to change
characters on a regular basis... so its really weird that a body double would follow me
across country over the years
(i'd say that i've been misidentified by roomates & various close friends over 12~20 x in my life
i usually blow it off as normal human error)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

I have had a number of friends and family approach me and ask why I ignored them in town (or similar) when they shouted hi, but at the time I have been somewhere completely different,

ditto your experiences... friends say ? why didn't you wave back, or nod or something...

other times they say i'm in a corporate suit & tie... or else driving a BMW or such
In No instance,,, whether in Fla, or SC, or AZ... was i ever anywhere in the place
the other ' I ' was seen.. or wore those kinda clothes... or drove rich cars...

i always change my mustache or beard or long hair or mohawk, as i like to change
characters on a regular basis... so its really weird that a body double would follow me
across country over the years
(i'd say that i've been misidentified by roomates & various close friends over 12~20 x in my life
i usually blow it off as normal human error)

Yeah, they always ask why I didn't acknowledge them, i say, pure and simple, it wasn't me, I was on the other side of town // at the flat // still in bed etc.

I am the same when it comes to appearances as well, I alternate between long and short hair, beard and no beard. For friends who haven't seen me in some time I could understand, but not for day to day contacts, especially loved ones who have seen this "other me". I can accept the fact that somewhere in this world there is going to be one, if not several people who will share similar features....but in my own town? and enough similarities to confuse those close to me?

Saying that my "double" probably shared a common ancestor that looked like us doesn't wash with me, lol.

Makes me wonder.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Have you ever met yourself?

what did you do with him?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I never saw my self but when i was 19 which was three years ago my mom was sleeping in her bed with my dad and she just so happened to wake up in the middle of the night and look towars the master bathroom door way. Once she had looked over she saw a person standing there that looked older then she looked closer and it was me. but an older version of me as i am now like 22 and more muscular like i am now too. She called my name and i looked at her like i was shocked and scared. She then asked me dad to get up and look and he didnt see anything. He went back to sleep n "I'" was still there in the door way then to her shock i had mist or faded out. My mom had then go up and went to my room to see i was sound alseep and not the older more muscular version of me that she had saw in her bathroom door way

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I have had a number of friends and family approach me and ask why I ignored them in town (or similar) when they shouted hi, but at the time I have been somewhere completely different, my parents and girlfriend have seen this guy too, and if they recognise him as me there is something wrong // weird somewhere, lol. Never met the guy personally though.

My husband was in town a few weeks ago and says he saw me walking through the crowd... he had to fight the urge to run up to me but he knew I was back at the office some 45 minutes bus ride away.... He called me up and said "Where are you?" I confirmed I was in the office and he was gobsmacked that there was someone in town that was my doppleganger, same profile, similar clothes etc etc... I asked him to go find 'me' and tell her!

The weird thing is her hair was exactly the same as mine.... shoulder length, purple from roots and bright teal / turquoise for the last 2 inches and in bunches!

I argued that a female my age with hair that colour probably WOULD dress the same as me....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join