It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone good with numbers care to help me out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Recently, over this past weekend, I went up to the mountains for a trip with some friends. On that Saturday, the 16th, I was taking a little afternoon nap. I remember setting my alarm on my phone and then taking a short nap. I remember having an awkward dream during the nap but I can't recall what it was I dreamt of, just woke up knowing it was weird. Anyway, my alarm never went off and I woke up a little later than expected.

Curious as to why my alarm didn't wake me up, I checked my alarm settings and to my surprise I saw 6 new alarm settings, all at 12:04 pm.

If anyone has ever read my dreams and prophecies thread I posted when I just got here, you may know that I tend to take note of anything really out of the norm to be signs and symbols and make predictions off them here. Sometimes, when something big is going to happen in the near future, I get visions in my dreams and/or have the subconscious urge to take notice of out of the normal signs as they may be signals and hints as to what will happen in the future.

Well, this alarm thing has got me weirded out a bit but I'm not good with numerology.

So anyone have some input as to what the numbers 12,4,6 can mean? I'm not sure what order to put them in or if that even matters, but those were the numbers.

PS please read my previous thread on my dreams and predictions if you're interested and let me know your insight. I would love to continue that thread as I have much to tell, but it is pretty discouraging to write in it when no one is listening. (I'm not asking for stars or flags, I just want input)

Thanks for listening and I hope someone can provide me with plausible choices of answers so I can decide for myself as to what these numbers may mean.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

it reset itself. 12:0_ is the standard alarm display because it shows the big digitized numbers with variation. don't ask me why. 12:08 is a popular alarm display.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Have you considered that one of your friends tampered with the phone whilst you were sleeping?
They may have unknowingly reset it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I understand that 12:00 is the standard reset for the alarm clocks.. But this was my cell phone alarm and it was 12:04 that was set. and for the alarm to be created 6 times is weird to me. I'd have understood if it was accidentally somehow created ONCE. But it is a lengthy process on my phone.. I have to press this button to get to this menu to get to this other menu etcetc. 6 times is a lot.

As far as tampering. I doubt they would do that, they were busy playing video games, sleeping, or getting high. Plus, when I woke up, my original alarm time was still there. It's possible i didn't wake up on time because I lowered the sound, but it doesnt make sense for 6 alarms to be created. Also, I asked them and no one owned up to it. They play much better pranks than that anyway haha.

Thanks for the replies though.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
One could theorize that the six alarms represent six events, set on the same day. That day would be december 4th according to American notation. It reminds me of the Simultaneous Attack card of The Illuminati card game and sent shivers down my spine.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HBWNL

Hey, please elaborate more on this card game, I've never heard of it before.

Also, if i do get some signs/visions in the near future involving the numbers 12,4, and 6 I'l llet you guys know.

Anyway, I'll keep the card game thing in mind. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Does L.D.F. mean any thing ?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If you use Sunday as the first day of the week then Saturday is the 7th day.
16 breaks down to 7.. 1+6= 7
12:04 becomes 1+2=3+4=7
7 has always been seen as a mystical number.
May be nothing at all but thought I would share my observation.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

No..LDF does not ring any bells to me. In fact the first words that came to mind when i saw LDF was long distance flight.

Sorrrrry What does it mean?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I was just playing around with the 7s...

Saturday is the 7th day
16 = 1+6 = 7
12 = 1+2 = 3 +4 = 7
10/16 is 7 weeks from 12/4

But then there is still that mysterious 6...

6+7 = 13 = 1+3 = 4

So now It looks like the number 7 is a repetitive motif...If only i remembered what time i woke up.

12 4 6 7 ... hmm..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
12 could be 1 and 2.

Hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

join