It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI arrests 130 LEOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This probably is not the correct place, but closest I could see.
The FBI just had a drug sting in Puerto Rico, where they eventually arrested 130 LEOs there, for selling illegal drugs. Bad cops. I support the good ones, but have never met him. Could the FBI come and arrest the California LEOs, too?
I have had much interaction with these monstors, and know they are gangbangers in blue. Much like the ancient 'knight in shining armour' was actually a gangbanger in a flashy lowrider, pickin on the peasants while in the employ of the head-gangster. Went on that way until the Crusades and the advent of the Knights Templar.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Why such a cop hater? Have you had run ins with the police?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Existing Thread

Largest FBI Raid in History Today

Posted back on October 6.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What exactly is a LEO?

Edit:
Nevermind: "law enforcement officer" - what a weird acronym.
edit on 19-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You could get 130 more from the NOPD without popping a sweat. They're missing a target rich environment.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Run ins? Lets see; pulled over all the time when driving Porsche, for things I had NOT done, judge ignored proof that cop was lying. Called cop when gang banger around the corner attacked me, and the LEO threatened to arrest ME for attacking the whole gang. Called cop when guy cut me off and almost caused accident, in Hollywood, I honked. He got out, walked back, and punched me in the face thru car window. When cop got there, he threated to arrest ME. My house burned down in the SD Firestorm of '07 and I went to a burn center for help. There, I was assauted under color of law by half a dozen gangsters in blue. I complained to IA, and they refused to do anything about their fellow gangsters. Exactly like the knights of old oppressing the serfs.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Puerto Rico, eh? I heard that the US army recently started amassing troops there. Maybe this was a crack-down to force a higher nationalist presence in the region. Is Puerto Rica even a state or a territory?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

PR is a US territory, like the Virgin Islands.They have all of the benefits of being in the US, but none of the taxation/robbery. They have repeatedly voted that they DO NOT want statehood, they like it the way it is.

top topics

join