It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thought proccess as an illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
First of all Id like to thank you all for listening to my S&*%
Music thats poetic pathetic says harsh critic
Its obvious Ive been influenced by three 6, timberland, tupac, biggie smalls, big pun, D. Dre and Eminem
But im your avarage kind of joe with a bigass ff*&%#*^ fro
Aint got no money to blow and I react kind of slow
When you talk to me I daydream always F&(*$^! daydream cant seem to focus
But I think its a good thing, cuz this reality you got to go to sleep to weak up
While higher beings hide by bending light its like their makeup
And I just try not to go crazy with the question why what the hell im doing here
So I look up at the sky but all I see is endless space that I cant reach and why
Life starts when you die, ignorance is not denied
So i get high to let the time pass by, what distraction do you have cuz mine will let me fly
Lucid dreaming you can try astral travel you and I,
we can detect lies by body language suicide
its a f&(#$%^ simple world and a F&*@&#% simple life
If you think that you can have it all then you can get it right?
Laws of attraction so you can stop the acting belief over physical will get your S&#% crackin
and that is word of GOD non believer that is ODD I have always used to doubt but now know Jesus was a DOG a homie who got robbed
an ordinary mate
Who opened up his heart but got shutdown because of hate
so thats why when you speak your mind be mindful of the haters there are multiple perspectives so each opinion is greater
And I am not a faker staying true to my maker Unitarian and pagan and ima always make sure to keep myself grounded, always be astounded, highten the vibration so you can hear the sound kid, of music when it cries love meditative, inhalations exhale as a sigh and F&$% the human race right now alot of us are dumb
sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple might as well fF*#^$%! run while they toat F&#(*&^guns and they start
F*#^!#@ wars doing crazy # for money all these political whores keeping up with the Kardashians can be a real bore so
keep up with your gut
bite the apple to the core if you want to be loured

Illuminate your mind and you may find that you have been enlightened the whole #ing time
Illuminati illuminati
Illuminati illuminati
(x2)

I am what I make myself to be. Life is what you create it just watch your thoughts carefully...
I made a beat and layed down lyrics please dont mind the quality:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-10-2010 by SKIN-E because: Video didnt show up and change the title

edit on 19-10-2010 by SKIN-E because: realized I was wrong about something

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
double post, plz delete mods, appreciated.
edit on 10/19/10 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
are you claiming to be that rapper? or do you have a comment/opinion on it?

edit to say, btw, you dont have to be an illuminati, to be considered illuminated, and the idea of being a member of some group titled illuminati is contradictive to being illuminated.

independence is key
edit on 10/19/10 by pryingopen3rdeye because: noted

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yea I made it. Not for fame, For expression. But I know theres gotta be others who feel what Im talking about. Just pay attention to the situation as a whole 24/7. I wish I could just be distracted by TV media sports and what a majority of people like, but it really takes alot. I love to DREAM and getting wrapped up un the astral plane! Ive gone with friends and family and so can you

edit on 19-10-2010 by SKIN-E because: didnt describe something right

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

edit to say, btw, you dont have to be an illuminati, to be considered illuminated, and the idea of being a member of some group titled illuminati is contradictive to being illuminated.

independence is a key part.

Are you sure about that???

il·lu·mi·na·ti
   /ɪˌluməˈnɑti, -ˈneɪtaɪ/ Show Spelled[ih-loo-muh-nah-tee, -ney-tahy] Show IPA
–plural noun, singular -to  /-toʊ/ Show Spelled[-toh] Show IPA.
persons possessing, or claiming to possess, superior enlightenment.
( initial capital letter ) a name given to different religious societies or sects because of their claim to superior enlightenment.

Source:
dictionary.reference.com...
edit on 19-10-2010 by SKIN-E because: didnt cite my source

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

ah i c, your expression here is akin to a shotgun blast full of different ideas percieved by you.

what i mean is, there is a whole lot of vague points that can be addressed to discuss with what you present,

so to clarify, i mean to ask, of what you expressed, which parts would you welcome discussion the most?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKIN-E

il·lu·mi·na·ti
( initial capital letter ) a name given to different religious societies or sects because of their claim to superior enlightenment.

Source:

actualy you kinda prove what i say with that, since even there it says two different definitions one of them is part of a group, the other is not, and i said you dont HAVE to be, therefor, thx for the affirmation

btw in number 2 def: being the group one, notice the use of the word CLAIM,

what i meant by being in a group is contradictive, i guess i am saying def 1 and def 2 contradict each other, and you are one or the other not both. this is not the first word in the english language which has two different contradictive definitions, besides words are all a matter of interpretation, eye of the beholder and all that

make up a word get enough people saying it, and it gets put in the dictionary for popularitys sake, so it hardly matters anymore what the dictionary has to say about it.
edit on 10/19/10 by pryingopen3rdeye because: 2 say more

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

To break simple habits such as the way you get up in the morning. Roll out of bed if you dont normally do so brush teeth with your left hand if your right handed. Smoke an unlit cigarrette. Always keep your conscious mind on point so your not a "robot" so to speak youl be surprised how your mood will turn out to be. This helps for various reasons:

To break a habit

To have a more influencial life

To become lucid and aware in your dreams! You will be able to WAKE UP and be in control of All realities!

As crazy as it sounds!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKIN-E

il·lu·mi·na·ti

Source:

actualy you kinda prove what i say with that, since even there it says two different definitions one of them is part of a group, the other is not, and i said you dont HAVE to be, therefor, thx for the affirmation

btw in number 2 def: being the group one, notice the use of the word CLAIM,

what i meant by being in a group is contradictive, i guess i am saying def 1 and def 2 contradict each other, and you are one or the other not both. this is not the first word in the english language which has two different contradictive definitions, besides words are all a matter of interpretation, eye of the beholder and all that

make up a word get enough people saying it, and it gets put in the dictionary for popularitys sake, so it hardly matters anymore what the dictionary has to say about it.
edit on 10/19/10 by pryingopen3rdeye because: 2 say more

YES THAT IS A BIG POINT I TRY TO MAKE TO PEOPLE! MAKE YOUR OWN LITTLE GROUP AND PUT YOUR BELIEFS TOGETHER AND YOUL BE YOUR OWN ILLUMINATI underground society. I dislike when I hear people say "Illuminati killed so and so...!!! " And point a finger at nothing. START THINKING LIKE ONE AND YOU WILL BE DRAWN TO THE RIGHTenergy TO Illuminate your path!!! YOUr not the dead person you are alive and can attain an enlightenment as well...thats a point..

So to speak:
A group of people who want inflation to happen. Something we all have is money and we have all seen the triangle.
Lets make a movie about inflation taking the country to a great deppression.
Lets put the symbol(triangle with eye) that everyone knows about and put it randomly throughout the movie so people who watch it are in tune with what we want and help create it to be!!!
These people dont even know their participating in a ritual...an influence

edit on 19-10-2010 by SKIN-E because: Didnt make myself clear

edit on 19-10-2010 by SKIN-E because: mispelling

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Nice first verse...

"I'd like to thank you all for listening to my sh!t."

Turned it off after that.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

I know nothing about the music you use to express your message, but somthing about your efforts makes me smile!

keep doing what your doing.

peace to all

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Saying you wanna be Illuminati is not the right path my brother if you wanna be be enlightend there's many ways of doing so even with out being Illuminated, there's religion/spirituality there's a different mind set you can approach through wisdom and others, but to say you wanna be Illuminati well......i think that's wrong, this group that gos by the name coined Illuminati uses trauma based mind control to split people to compartmentalize there brain through this trauma to create multiple personalities to do there bidding, sort of a continuation of the MK-Ultra experiments and now the government has direct energy weapons which they filled patents for which can and will lead to mass mind control even though they say it's for crowed control read between the lines.

Also for the record i listened to some of the same artists you did and some of them had very anti Illuminati messages in them you should of took heed of that wisdom, go back and listen to cell therapy by the Goodie Mob the song was from 1995 and they were talking about the government micro chipping people then...way before there time.....so my advice to you is if you wanna be enlightend go about it by different means, my own way is through Jesus Christ and flowing through the creaters energy by being one with him, but if that's not for you there's many other ways but the modern day group called the Illuminati shouldn't be one of them.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

you didnt read my other posts. I have been enlightened and see the simplicity of this matrix. The more beings that believe in something is more likely to happen. So since my brain cant cope with religion I moved to spirituality. illuminati, masons, government and even aliens dont matter. Were all stuck in this reality together. If we want to help even the score we must be in tune with the simple facts of whats going on. Then take action and start influencing. Simple as that. Be the influence. Dont live above it or below it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Oh i agree with you 100 percent that we should be aware of what's going on that's why i'v done research on alot of different topics and by the way you talk it seems you have too, i was just pointing out some facts about different issues too you just in case you werent aware that's all.

Also for the record i'm christian but don't believe in organized religion such as 501C3 churches.

edit on 19-10-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Great for understanding. We are out of tune with many things and I do believe we could be evolving to more psychic beings. Just keep situations simple and put down pride and think on a whole together. I see what you mean. People are afraid to change their religious views, they may conflict with certain aspects. Just understand we can be like him Jesus himself. That was THE WHOLE POINT

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Yea i agree with you that we all have it in us to be prophetic/psychic and i see more and more people waking up from as you and others have called it the matrix and by god that's a giant first step.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yea like at a 12 step AA meeting find a higher power something that gives hope not to drink. I feel that!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Skin-E, you a fan of Peter, hence the upside down cross? NIce rap, but you said thing instead of thang and you lost me, j/k. Pretty good though I enjoyed it, but you claim you don't do it for fame? I've never met a rapper that didn't want to be famous. And the illuminati, it's a played out word, at this point it doesn't mean anything, other than something rappers like to add in their lyrics, and what conspircay nuts like to pin the blame on, as there is no illuminati.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why come forth this utter rant?

Upon which lines thou ascertain thy assumption of this knowledge?

Thy found lacking; state thy reason for said agenda?

Commoners knoweth nothing; secrets not.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
edit on 26-10-2010 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join