It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion, Politics, Race and the Conspiracy to Divide Us All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Divide and Conquer, one of the oldest strategies in the book. The theory is that the further a leader divide and subdivides his subjects amongst each other, the easier they can be controlled.

Article

In modern times, Traiano Boccalini cites "Divide et impera" in La bilancia politica, 1,136 and 2,225 as a common principle in politics. The use of this technique is meant to empower the sovereign to control subjects, populations, or factions of different interests, who collectively might be able to oppose his rule.

The Mafia, Gangs and War

For example, empowering the Mafia and the various racially and geographically oriented gangs, as well as the richest and most resourceful human beings in the world.

How are the Mafia and gangs empowered by TPTB you ask? Well here's an example, lest you have any doubts of that which is well known. Some of the highest people in the Mafia, gangs and drug rings around the world today were put there by our very own US government.

Article

A judge sentenced a rogue FBI agent to 40 years in prison on Thursday for the 1982 mob-related killing of a witness who was about to testify against Boston mob members, court officials said. Disgraced ex-FBI agent John Connolly Jr. "crossed over to the dark side," said Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Stanford Blake. The sentence will run consecutively to a 10-year racketeering sentence.

You have as another example, the CIA training of Saddam Hussein. The man that was the face of the "war on terror" until Osama Bin Laden came around.

Article

U.S. forces in Baghdad might now be searching high and low for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, but in the past Saddam was seen by U.S. intelligence services as a bulwark of anti-communism and they used him as their instrument for more than 40 years, according to former U.S. intelligence diplomats and intelligence officials.

Speaking of Osama Bin Laden, I seem to remember his involvement in Afghanistan during the Soviet Era to push the USSR forces back out of Afghanistan. I believe the logistics for this entire operation were provided by the United States. Does anyone else remember that?

Article

After the mujaheddin took Kabul in 1992, Hekmatyar's forces rained US-supplied missiles and rockets on that city — killing at least 2000 civilians — until the new government agreed to give him the post of prime minister. Osama bin Laden was a close associate of Hekmatyar and his faction. Hekmatyar was also infamous for his side trade in the cultivation and trafficking in opium. Backing of the mujaheddin from the CIA coincided with a boom in the drug business. Within two years, the Afghanistan-Pakistan border was the world's single largest source of heroin, supplying 60% of US drug users.

So there are some examples of how TPTB radicalized Islam against the United States and shortly thereafter radicalized the United States against Islam. In the meantime, the Patriot Act and the Homeland Security act were passed and the greatest destruction to the liberty of America began. We have now seen the advent of the Healthcare Bill and the new financial legislation which handed over all the financial power in the United States to the Fed.

Divide and rule.

Article

The use of this strategy was imputed to administrators of vast empires, including the Roman and British, who were charged with playing one tribe against another to maintain control of their territories with a minimal number of imperial forces. The concept of "Divide and Rule" gained prominence when India was a part of the British Empire, but was also used to account for the strategy used by the Romans to take Britain, and for the Anglo-Normans to take Ireland. It is said that the British used the strategy to gain control of the large territory of India by keeping its people divided along lines of religion, language, or caste, taking control of petty princely states in India piecemeal.

Politics

Now let's work our way into politics. Let's take a look at the "left" and "right" sides of politics. It is a common dividing point on ATS and throughout the rest of the world. I live in the United States and unfortunately my understanding of world politics is limited at best. Perhaps some other members can chime in with politics within their own country and show us how it is used to divide the people.

In the United States the people are practically perfectly divided down the lines of Democratic and Republican parties. Supposedly the Republicans are supposed to want freer markets and are considered the bastion of old outdated practices. The Republicans strive for war and money and are usually automatically assumed to be part of the Religious Right. They are commonly perceived to be successful white businessmen. They are considered to be neglectful of the rights of the minorities, whether they be minorities in religions or races.

Democrats are usually perceived to be and self-described as "progressive" or seeking forward progress and seeking to update rules and laws as they apply to the nation today, as opposed to later years. They are often considered to be more tolerant towards other races and seeking to protect the rights of they various minorities in the nation. They are the party which is attributed to protecting the environment. Minorities are often considered to be Democrats (those other than Whites in the United States).

You can see there is a very healthy divide right there. With most of the United States clinging to these principals and following the leaders of the various parties they are automatically, by definition in competition against one another. This divide is not only at the federal level, but splits down into the states, counties and cities, sometimes even neighborhoods.

Law

As my friend Proto has pointed out many times, there are over 600,000 laws in the United States Code. The federal laws in this country are numerous and the interpretations in them are endless. I think we can all agree that when you stack the state laws, county laws and city ordinances and in come cases even community ordinances within the city on top of this the law becomes nearly impossible for anyone to know, or even follow.

Then you consider that laws change from city to city, state to state and so on, it is prohibitive to expect anyone anywhere in the United States to know anything about the laws of the rest of the United States. So traveling from one state to another, you never know if what you're doing is right. (Yet we are told, "ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law".)

Then here comes Mr. Police Officer. Mr. Police Officer has been trained all through his academy to be immediately suspicious of anyone he pulls over. He has been trained to watch for suspects and be ready for anything.

Article

Lt. Eric Shuhandler, 42, a 16-year veteran, was shot in the face as he walked back toward the pickup after finding the passenger had an arrest warrant, said Gilbert police spokesman Sgt. Mark Marino. Shuhandler, the father of two girls, was rushed to a hospital, where he died shortly before midnight.

Then Mr. Police Officer sees stories like the one above. I am sure you and I can both agree that this happens more often than it should. An unsuspecting police officer pulls someone over on a routine traffic stop only to be shot and killed out of seemingly nowhere.

So Mr. Police Officer is just trying to do the job he was trained to do and enforce the law, which you find it impossible to follow. Mr. Police Officer doesn't trust you because he has been trained and conditioned not to. You don't like Mr. PO because you don't understand the law, or you find it impossible to follow the law and you feel his enforcement of it is unjust.

You get in an argument with the officer. He immediately is suspicious and asks you to get out of the car, as he was trained to do and because he probably fears for his life as an automatic response to any heated situation. You think his request is unjust. He tazes you. The story ends up in the news and everyone hates the police officer because of the skew of the news story. The next day the same officer is shot at a traffic stop just like the one he tazed you in and the news is skewed to his sympathy now. Everyone feels bad for him.

I am sure you can see the divisiveness in that story right there.

Race and Religion

I am sure we are all aware of the condition of racial and religious relations on ATS. We see it almost every day. The only reason we are not able to see the extreme divide that still exists within races is because the moderators do not allow such things to occur on this board and rightly so.

I don't see any one race or religion as different than any other. It is simply something we are born into or something we are indoctrinated into shortly thereafter. The media and the various opinion leaders of the races themselves are the major source of racism in this country.

Now my point in all this is that there is a deep divide within the human race. We do not trust each other. We are afraid to talk to our neighbors or leave our kids alone even for a second. We hate Muslims, we hate Christians, we hate the Left and the Right, we hate God, we hate Satan, we hate religion, we hate atheism, we hate blacks, browns and whites.

When I say 'we', I don't mean you and me. I mean a part of us. I mean a part of the human race. We are all members of the same species. We are all seeking to live a good life and propel ourselves forward into an unimaginable and truly unlimited future. Yet we are held back because we hate the fat person down the street. We are held back by the fact that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to build a mosque.

All the while the Military is constantly using the unlimited potential of the human race to make killing more and more effective. TPTB might travel around with teleportation chambers and travel to the moon on a regular basis. They may be talking to people not of this world, or they may just be kicking back in a big yacht in the middle of the ocean enjoying the sunset. They spend our money and exercise almost unlimited control over our every day lives.

Do you think this is a mistake? Do you think this wasn't carefully planned? Do you think you and your ancestors haven't been conditioned through generations of media coverage to be this way?

You wonder why we can't do anything about TPTB?

Divide and rule, plain and simple, done and done.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Yet another superb thread my friend dbloch

You are spot on the money with the idea of divide and conquer

To me
It is very apparent within the social fabric of America
Everyone is empowered to be an individual
All media persuades people to be this individual
and no common shared system of beliefs tie people together any longer

We are divided over sports teams
politics
religion
education
job status
social status or cliiques
the list goes on and on and on
ad infinitum

S &F for another fine thread!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thank you man.

I am glad someone found it interesting. I didn't expect the thread to get much attention because there are a lot of people who think they are right to feel the way they do about things that divide us. That is precisely by design. Almost the entire planet is consumed by this epidemic in some way, myself included. The key is for people to realize it for what it is. For the time being they are few and far between.

Sadly ATS is consumed by this very same epidemic. It displays itself everyday in thread topics and within threads themselves. ATSers are apt to blame entire groups of people, quickly and without mercy for many of the world's problems. It is a sad day indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

You are correct
In several ways

I agree with your thought on why this thread isn't getting much attention
This is like the big pink elephant in the room that no one wants to think about

Everyone is too obsessed with being an individual and they are so poorly mislead
That is a tactic
It is divide and conquer
Let the people argue amongst themselves while the few with power play cops and robbers
In order to mislead us into thinking that they are actually on opposing teams

It's kind of like professional wrestling
These politician-type folks who write the 600 thousand plus codes in this country
Act like enemies when the camera is on
But yet they dine together and smoke Cohiba's
And drink Chateau Lafite Rothschild Bordeaux
And Louis XIV cognac
When the prying eyes of the public are no where to be found

Keep up the good fight my friend
edit on 10/21/2010 by Josephus23 because: arrrrrr

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You know exactly what I'm saying man! Its not that being an individual is bad, its just everyone expects every individual to be like they are, to think like they do. TPTB has trained all of us to be selfish, merciless, uncaring people. If we cared about our fellow man and we all helped each other out, how could they possibly maintain control. You notice even the decline in manners in the younger generation. How everyone is taught to believe that lying and cheating is a necessary part of life. That way we don't trust each other.

Spot on my friend.

new topics

top topics

join