It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M3 Motorway Southbound Around 06.30 AM GMT This morn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
On the way to work this morning on M3 heading towards Southampton from London. Where the motorway cuts through the hill near winchester.

Saw several strange lights that appeared through the low cloud cover. Seemed to be a cluster and didn't appear to be in the shape of a commercial plane (i.e lights on wingtips). The lights seemed to be in a tight formation and shot off in a northbound direction after about 30 secs.

Anyone in the UK happen to be on this stretch of road this morn and see anything?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Did the lights have a steady speed and direction or were there quick changes made in either speed, direction, or altitude?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

They seemed to be at a stationary point and then after around 30 secs seemed to move away at considerable speed

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Wow cool, Is there any way to judge the distance from you to the objects, or distance between the objects?

Wait... you said low cloud cover. I just read that low clouds can be close to the surface up to 6,500ft. and if it broke through the clouds than it was definitely low. Military jets sometimes fly really low. but the flight pattern you suggested would only work for a harrier or something that can hover.

edit on 18-10-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: adding stuff

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Not directly related but my wife saw something last night over West London, it was the early hours and my daughter had kept my wife up because she was feeling flu bound. As she did the lady make up remove thing she noticed a bright light that she said just looked like a star but as she watched it it suddenly started to pulse very slowly but strongly and the suddenly became a cylindrical shape ie it grew into one. Obviously he attention was fully GOT and the now bright cylinder light moved sharply up, to the right and back down to the starting point.

It then just switched off from the cylinder back to a star sized point.

Now, my wife is a very educated woman, she's not prone to making up stories or having flights of fancy so I believe her. I was asleep in the other room at the time as I suffer from a serious arthritic back issue which makes a normal bed too painful for me.

When she told me earlier today I asked her to show me where she saw it and a few details, I explained there is a prominent planet in that portion of the sky at the moment but she totally says it moved very large distances at each move, what she described as to look at a foot plus to look at (not a foot in reality but a foot from point to point) which makes a star a no no.

As I say, she isn't a look at me I want attention person, she's also very able to give exacting descriptions.

Wonder what it was...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Yeah what i thought. At first i thought it maybe something coming from the nearby Southampton International Airport, but I am sure commercial planes do not shift that fast.

Maybe military related as you suggest... Will never know.

new topics

top topics

join