It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO official: Bin Laden, deputy hiding in northwest Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

NATO official: Bin Laden, deputy hiding in northwest Pakistan

www.cnn.com

Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri are believed to be hiding close to each other in houses in northwest Pakistan, but are not together, a senior NATO official said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yes, friends, it's time once again for our quarterly dose of fear from the U.S. government using our favorite boogeyman, "The Ghost of Osama bin Laden."

Now, when we last heard from our terrorist leader, he was quite ticked off at Americans, claiming we are the cause of global warming. You may remember this public statement came just after he made the chilling announcement that al Qaeda was responsible for an attempted terrorist attack by Bozo the Clown from Nigeria who was supposed to blow up a flight bound for Detroit on Christmas Day, but was unsuccessful in igniting the explosive material located in his panties.

Let's take a look at what our government has to say about our friend in this CNN breaking news report. As always, they are in hot pursuit of this ever-elusive villain.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

If the US didn't have a base in Saudi Arabia, surprizingly they would claim Osama bin Laden is in Saudi Arabia.

Or if Egypt didn't have a US puppet as a leader, then surprizingly they would claim Osama bin Laden is in Egypt.

Not to mention his deputy is from Egypt.

I wonder where they are. I bet if they interrogate Osama bin Laden's rich and influencial family, they would find him + his deputy in one day. That is if they want to find him

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri are believed to be hiding close to each other in houses in northwest Pakistan, but are not together, a senior NATO official said. "Nobody in al Qaeda is living in a cave," said the official.

What? Bush promised we were gonna “smoke ‘em out of their cave!” How are we gonna do that now?! This is an outrage!

And, thank you, Mr. Senior NATO Official! What was your name again?

who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of the intelligence matters involved.

Oh, that’s right, that whole “sensitivity of the intelligence matters” thing that applies to your name, but not to the actual information that SHOULD be sensitive . . . like where you think bin Laden is. God forbid this information be kept out of the media so that you might actually catch him before he has a chance to take off.

Rather, al Qaeda's top leadership is believed to be living in relative comfort, protected by locals and some members of the Pakistani intelligence services, the official said.

Uh, oh, I spotted a typo in this paragraph. “Pakistani intelligence services” should have read, “Central Intelligence Agency.” Whoever is responsible for this proofreading mishap should receive a verbal reprimand at minimum and possibly administrative leave…without pay.

U.S. officials have long said there have been no confirmed sightings of bin Laden or Zawahiri for several years.

Now this is certainly a shocker! I can’t believe that not one person has seen bin Laden milling around there for several years. If I didn’t know better, I might get the impression the guy is dead or something!

The area that the official described covers hundreds of square miles of some of the most rugged terrain in Pakistan inhabited by fiercely independent tribes

Of course it is, you wouldn’t want to give anyone the idea that the terrain was easy to traverse or that there weren’t “fiercely independent tribes” ready to ambush you or we might expect you to actually show some effort in trying to catch the guy.

The official, who has day-to-day senior responsibilities for the war, offered a potentially grimmer view than what has been publicly offered by others.

There it is folks, that closing reminder we call, “THE GRIMMER VIEW.” Translation: TERROR, TERROR, and more TERROR coming to America!

Can’t wait till the next episode.

I never new a dead man could create such a fuss from the grave.

top topics

join