It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbas Recognizes Jewish State - Israel says do it again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Abbas Recognizes Jewish State - Israel says do it again

www.businessweek.com

Oct. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said he is willing to renounce all future claims on Israel after a Palestinian state is established, though he stopped short of recognizing Israel as a Jewish state.

“We are ready to put an end to historic demands” once a Palestinian state is established within 1967 borders, Abbas said in an interview with Israel’s Channel 1 television late yesterday. Asked about Israeli demands that he explicitly recognize Israel as a Jewish state, Abbas said: “Enough with that. We recognize the state of Israel, and it is already a Jewish state
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 18-10-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The article first states that Abbas has refused to recognized Israel as a Jewish State, but the next paragraph has a quote from him stating: “Enough with that. We recognize the state of Israel, and it is already a Jewish state.”

So, since he has done what they asked for, why hasn't the settlement freeze been reactivated? Israel lied? No way!

www.businessweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

The Zionist have nothing to gain from peace.

Can anyone tell me what they have to gain from peace?

Can anyone tell me how peace would help the Zionist agenda?

I can tell you how much Palestinians have to gain from peace.

I can tell you how peace would help the Palestinians agenda.

Can anyone tell me how the US can help with the peace process if the US have unlimited support for the Zionist regime? Wouldn't those negotiations end up being one sided?

Can anyone tell me why Iran isn't part of the negotiations to make it fair?

These negotiations will fail, Palestinians need to call for their own state unilateral, and controle their own borders.

Long live the resistance!

join