It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we fighting for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Our earth and our world (the brain and the mind as seperate and combined)

I woke this morning, with my mind full of questions and ephanies. I realised all the constant symbolism and control we are subjected to; intangled links between illuminati, devil, religion and alien... I have read alot on ATS and like most of you I am wide awake these days than I have ever been in my whole life.

But I still question why? What is the point? What do they gain? Why us?

I started to answer my own questions.

What is the point: To control everything mimicking the power of being an immortal god.
What do they gain: The belief they themselves are a god. (Biggest ego-trip there is)
Why us: Because they still can, we haven't matured as universal beings, in my opinion.

Now I thought ok, well let's work out every eventuallity (in simple base terms).

Q1) Nothing changes and the fight stays the same..., what then?
Q2) The NWO... fails in their agenda, what then?
Q3) The NWO... succeeds in their agenda, what then?

Q1, self explanitory another day like today. Continued wars, pain and suffering and more corruption.

Q2, the NWO restart their campaign for control of the world; refering to Q1

Q3. in my opinion, the NWO don't want to win. We're already slaves to the system. If we were docile, obedient workers in a matrix environment where is the fun for them? Our existence would cease to exist. What makes us great is our ability to think and achieve phenomenal goals, making us worthy challengers. It's all about the competition for control of the world, a continuous race where there is no defined winner or loser just the ongoing competition.

What makes me believe this, is if the agenda was so flawless we wouldn't have the chance to discuss this right now.

Manipulate the food, the people, our thoughts and you change the game, but ultimately the game continues. If we all die or become slaves, the game ends they lose aswell.

I am a boarderline atheist and agnostic. No one has become immortal yet. So we have a predestined plan. Eventually we will all die; either by accident, intention or conflict. What happens to us after this, no one truly knows. The question is do you want to be playing a part in the game or sit on the sidelines watching it. Both are equally as important because we are the game!

I welcome any comments or opinions. Do have similar thoughts to mine? Please share I am very much interested in what people have to say.

Kindest regards,
E.T

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

. No one has become immortal yet.

Are you sure? A certainty obtained in the heat of epiphanistic grasping might balance better with three sides instead of just two.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

The echoes of Love's struggle through the Ages is the heart of the matter. It's easy to understand why you would be borderline atheist and agnostic with such a false world view still steering us in the opposite direction to truth where the seat of the Beast, that which is The Holy Chair that Jesus warned us would circumvent his words to be made into false teachings through its many tentacles of mass propaganda that ever shapes our perception via mind control, and not only obscures the discovery of our sovereignty but ever has us supporting its hidden agendas, whilst its power of might and terror has no limits in the suppression of this sacred truth, evident with the Bible, their magnus opus, the largest promoter of this propaganda that thrust its focused intent of eyebrow pride with the cunning agents of the Christian cult religion, that maneuvered its massive web of lies into the politics of all the countries denounced during the inquisition, a lethal impact able to suppress all truths against them with all kinds of murderous and nasty means more abominable than Auschwitz, killing in all over eighteen million people, and yet the multitudes of false Christians, the unwitting tools clouded in darkness have never questioned this. Just as there hasn't been enough people questioning the real reasons behind the fake wars on terror, 911 the collapse of the economy by the federal reserve bank, and all the other black reflections of our clockwork reality aimed at redirecting the divine muse to the New World Order.

Well the Easter Bunny has had its last hop. The time of the final instructions and countdown is at hand. The truth is our ticket out of here, yet their devoted servants still act as the self appointed guardians of the status quo by still holding onto the beliefs of the institutionalized outmoded belief systems. A lost awareness that makes the emergent nature of disclosure paramount to reveal how the repressive manifesto incarcerated our consciousness to keep our divine inheritance from us as depicted here in Zeitgeist: Addendum - Pt.1 An excellent job of uncovering the dusty trail, however I disagree with the conclusion that Jesus didn't exist because I have also been down the rabbit hole run, it's a fair conclusion under the circumstances of the evidence but besides my own evidence the Masters of the Far East was published by skeptics that went to prove that he didn't exist and found him! There are many dusty trails that have been hidden in the underbrush however he is communicating with us this very day only under the name Sananda as he is working with us from the next dimension.

Our sacred heart is different from our physical heart as it's the energetic link with the Divine Christ as to why every institutional religion or spiritual path has experienced a rapturous caress from one of the Gods of the spiritual planes of the universe that operate upon the level of truth a consciousness believes to be true, until they find the hub of the wheel, that converges with the golden nimbus that meets the network administration throughout the matrix, where all the spokes of religion descend from, that ever rise and fall as the wheel turns clockwise through the Ages bringing a new luminous shimmer of holy dreams beatitude as new impetus for the staircase of religions here to cater to the different levels of consciousness that eventually raise the lightmosphere to rise through the kundilini to the diamond crown of spirit, that sees the other side of reason that sees clearly into the Pandora's box imposing upon the collective the negative images built from myopic visioning, usually come as a warning to wake up from the soap box reality and see the trade mark of the Beast.

Incredulous isn't it, how successful the seed of this tree has been by simply interweaving tentacles of demonstrable truths that camouflages unrestrained deception, designed to maintain the populace's intrinsic need to believe and surrender to an intercessor through the indoctrination of a substitutionary atonement. A teaching adamant in discouraging independent thought, or the acceptance of other opinions that challenge the scribes of lies, so as to look to all of the authorities, the established orthodoxies in culture, health, education , politics and religion for guidance, a guidance that takes away our power, by deviously creating a susceptibility to be led like sheeple ready to fight with honor the fake wars on terror, unwittingly slaughtering innocence with the devils scalpel of truth, a derision of mockery, ever creating tyranny and suffering with their instigation of incitement implementing unquestioning belief in the discrimination of doctrinal dogma, a malevolent persuasion of obstinate intolerance devoted to senseless reason, such has been the unholy curse of agenda creating bigots to proselytize original sin, an irreverent intent to flaw our nature with subservience, the sacrilegious reverberations of which are still echoing in the ethers. Henceforth we have developed a talent for deceiving ourselves to the point of willful disregard for incontrovertible truths.

There is a bifurcation in the road ahead where we choose “whether knowingly, willingly or unwittingly” to aid and abet the Illuminati's muse or go with the wave of awakening, the planetary dream that takes us into a Golden Age. Below is a little homework that should shed some light and hopefully have you join us in dream seeding to expedite the new pulse of our reality on 11:11 pm on 11/11/2010 to project our belief for 11 minutes 11 days in a row at www.newrealitytransmission.com... Once we are released from all of the trappings of duality life will be one great adventure!

Zeitgeist: Addendum - Pt.1 (Links in the Description) divine destination
www.youtube.com...

And this entertaining documentary reveals our true history rather than His Story in that goes back much further than we are led to believe. The Legend of Atlantis Part 1 of 25
www.youtube.com...

The Blue Star Prophecy
www.youtube.com...

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock
video.google.com...#

The Mythic Call: A Return Path to the Stars
www.youtube.com...

May the Blessings Be!

In love and Light!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

We are fighting because of greed, and the need to kill people.

And that is it.

In a world where millions of people want peace, and in a world where millions of people are starving, there are a few men who would rather spend billions of dollars on war.

So, what can you do? If everyone joined a protest, saying feed people and stop killing people - it would happen.

But how do you get everyone to do that?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Don't be fooled by outer appearances. Everything is on schedule with the mandate of heaven that desires to redirect our thoughts that delineate and congregate as prayers our projections that are ever out picturing as electromagnetic imprints which aggregate the quantum increase for ultimate prediction. The History of Science has ever been the suppression of these transcendental principles revealed and verified with Quantum Physics that access the natural Laws of the universe hence the light of knowledge has only in the last decade or so revealed evidence to us that our reality is shaped by our consciousness within the quantum field explored by both the scientists and astronomers now perceiving and confirming the shifting energetic complexity happening on a universal, individual and collective level. We have arrived at an unprecedented time in our known history As a quantum equation of parallells that are now seen through the exceptional opening of portals into our third dimension as well as the portals of the time machines, in addition to the confirmation of our evolving DNA, the encoded messages of the crop circles and all the unprecedented celestial phenomena currently occurring, which has forced them to venture out of the box of operant conditioning to discern the esoteric significance of these rarefied energies creating a gravity differential with the Dark versus Light confrontation we are all witnessing with the rampant chaos that is but the old falling away to give birth to the new. An unprecedented event in our known human history for outside the purview of our linear reality a confluence of energy is morphing our magnetic imprints for a becoming that will vector the horizon of all our beliefs to bring harmony into the seed of conflict and magnify a loving network of sacred purpose and how we do this besides the obvious, is by transmuting the lower frequencies that we are manipulated to feel. Hence we are seeking a minimum of one million people to envision a new global vision, and to exude this vision with a passion for the infinite spectrum of possibilities that can only soar with the rhythm of free choice at 11:11 pm EST on 11/11/2010 to project our belief for 11 minutes 11 days in a row which brings us to 11/22/2010 www.wix.com...

Creation has ever revealed a reason a season a time and a purpose for everything created under heaven already seen through the passages of time now unveiling the Truth of that which is destinal, hence the light of love has been working diligently behind the scenes in preparation for the upcoming Golden Age, for after December 31st 2011 we reach the holy junction when the doorway of 11 11 closes because the two overlapped spirals of evolution will separate the sweet and sour fulfilling the longing in the Creators heart. It serves us best to focus on this rather than the negative agenda. These Eurodance events below are all part of the design to higher the frequencies worldwide. Get into the feel of where our reality is going and become a part of it as the more of us that do this the faster we can expedite the reality of our choice. I hope this helps Enjoy!

Eurodance - Flashmob - Eurovision Song Contest 2010 (HD) then we can all expedite our becoming!
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

May the Blessings Be!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Are fighting as mentioned greed but also territory and power

new topics

top topics

join