It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Shuts Down New York City Airspace Over UFO Threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

US Shuts Down New York City Airspace Over UFO Threat

beforeitsnews.com

A bizarre report prepared by the Federal Aviation Authority of the Russian Federation (FAA) on the “unexpected” closure by the United States of all the airspace over New York City yesterday says it was due to a “UFO flap” and was the cause of Air Berlin flight AB 8357 from Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport being delayed for nearly 2 hours from its landing at its expected arrival time of 1700 UTC (1:00PM Local EDT) at John F. Kennedy Airport, that cities largest International airport.

According to American propaganda media reports of this most strange incident occurring in the skies ove
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.pakalertpress.com

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like the "UFO" sightings in New York a couple of days ago got the US to shut down a Manhatten airport. Some people say they were balloons but if an airport was shut down there may have been something more to it. There have been a major increase in UFO sightings lately and I wonder if this is a sign that disclosure is near. What are you guys' thoughts on this?

Kind Regards,
Tokyodynamite

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-10-2010 by tokyodynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow!

What terrible sources cited as evidence to back up a claim that it's anything other than balloons.

Apart from that...

Good luck!!

-m0r

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Nowhere did I say that they "weren't balloons". I just said that since an airport was shut down, there "may have" been something more to it. I just inferred something. Nowhere in my post did I state that it was fact.

Nice try though.

Kind Regards,
Tokyodynamite

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow... But still, it says yesterday.

Maybe they where more concerned that it could have been a UFO as in terrorist threat and not a Alien UFO..?

Still, intresting nevertheless.

Maybe something really is occuring??
...Or is this just wishfull thinking on our behalf?

eee.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tokyodynamite

I believe the influx of sitings may have to do with several predictions (especially the NORAD officers) being pointed at the month of October. Honestly I havent seen much evidence of actual UFOs lately. Just more shaky camera work/far away shots.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
so who all is denying these sightings, again?
but if nothing happens i wont be crying, Oh why havent you came yet ???
and thats not what she said

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Flights were delayed due to a reported gas leak at the Long Island radar facility, which handles arrivals and departures for the three major airports in New York. No leak was ever found and operations returned to normal after an hour.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Wow... But still, it says yesterday.

Maybe they where more concerned that it could have been a UFO as in terrorist threat and not a Alien UFO..?

Still, intresting nevertheless.

Maybe something really is occuring??
...Or is this just wishfull thinking on our behalf?

eee.

i woud think if they thought that, and i say this with out spitting up my beer, they would have took major evasive actions if that was a thought of terrorist's in our airspace, i mean "they" as the government...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

And where are your sources? I don't mean this in a mean way either.

Second Line.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Flights were delayed due to a reported gas leak at the Long Island radar facility, which handles arrivals and departures for the three major airports in New York. No leak was ever found and operations returned to normal after an hour.

...thats a good cover story... bet someone got a pat on the back for it... if any of this is true, maybe, just maybe, it was a training exercise for the next false flag event...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is the nonsense about to start again ?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Authorities say the radar facility that handles all arrivals and departures for New York City’s three major airports was briefly evacuated after the smell of gas was reported. Flights were being delayed. Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Jim Peters says the facility in Westbury was evacuated as a precaution at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday. A handful of air traffic controllers remained behind. He says other staff members were cleared to return about an hour later. But he says the evacuation led to residual delays at LaGuardia, Kennedy and Newark airports. The FAA’s website says departures at LaGuardia were delayed up to an hour. It wasn’t immediately clear how many flights were affected.

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

it seems the 2 are unrelated by time.
The UFO's over Manhattan occurred
around 1:30 pm. The exodus of ATC
occurred at 6:45 pm. A difference
of over 5 hrs.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Any of the local news stations should have a story on it. Here is one I grabbed from the local Fox network.

N.Y. Airport Facility Evacuated After Gas Smell

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Which shows that the "UFOs" were not responsible for the airport closure. Flights were only suspended at the airports for an hour at most that day. This was following the evacuation of the radar facility. During the day there were no such closures.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Which shows that the "UFOs" were not responsible for the airport closure. Flights were only suspended at the airports for an hour at most that day. This was following the evacuation of the radar facility. During the day there were no such closures.

correct, there is a 5 hr difference
in events

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So Xcalibur's point is invalid.

Nice try though.

Kind Regards,
Tokyodynamite

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

October 14, 2010

US Shuts Down New York City Airspace Over UFO 'Threat'

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.rumormillnews.com...

Sorcha --- need I say more???

please note the date of this.
Sorcha wrote the article on the 14th,
and it got picked by syndicate on the 16th
in the 2 articles you posted.
It seems Sorcha has expanded
his/her propaganda distribution network.

edit on 10/17/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...thats a good cover story... bet someone got a pat on the back for it... if any of this is true, maybe, just maybe, it was a training exercise for the next false flag event...

I hate to say it but wasn't that just the first thing that flew through my head when I read this.
Normally I'd say 'glad I'm not the only one' - but this time I don't think that's exactly a good thing.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
instead of being in the Alt Breaking forum
this needs to be in the hoax forum
as I just proved the article came
from Sorcha Faal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join