It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Block U2U Feature? Someone Keeps Asking Me To Get Aliens To Help Them...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Is anyone else getting these requests?

The first U2U was from an account that was eventually banned, which may be due to these sort of messages.

Ignore doesn't seem to stop people from U2Uing you.
I've mentioned this in another thread here once.

I actually tried not to be rude since there is a possibility that this is true and the guy is in a delusional state, so I simply said I am sorry for their condition and cannot contact aliens. That maybe making peace was best.

Now under a new account...I am being asked this all over again:

i am a patient from China,i have been afflicted by a kind of disease for about four years,i tried all the therapy i can finded,now i know human'threapy can not help me ,i am seeking help from alien,it is my last wish,i am serious,my appeal is sincere and urgent,can you help me?

my trouble is kind of disease which effects in my brain,excatly speking,it effcets in my brain neuro,my dying is caused of the limit of my bear to the anguish,i am honest ,also the disease made my life worse and worse,if you can inspect me ,my brain would prove what i said ,maybe you wonder if i am sober now with so severe disease in my brain,i am sure that i am sober and i can prove it in our further connect if you would like to help me.

i had tried my best to cure it,it is a disease effects in my brain,there are strong medical system in China,and i know the latest medical research through the media like and .i am sure i am in crisis ,in fact ,i am going to die,alien's help is my last wish,if you can help me ,please u2u me.thank you.

Is there a way to block U2Us?

Saying "no" doesn't seem to be enough.

P.S. If I ever said I can get aliens to help the sick I was either joking or drunk.

I take it back.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

edit on 10/17/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
well, its pretty clear someone is probably dying and it is asking for help on this board

so, if anyone knows any alien out there, please help the guy out

I think his attempt is valid really, if you are dying and you want to live, because of the circumstances of his disease, it may be a not so stupid idea to ask for aliens

based on the fact that half of the members of ATS talk to aliens every day (based on their account), I think his chances are decent

good luck for him ...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If you are getting harassing U2U's you can always report them via the Complaint feature. That way the Mods deal with it behind closed doors and it's more appropriate.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I'm familiar with this member, perhaps from a different username about 3 or 4 months ago. Very similar writing style and identical markers in their plee, and same specific details. However it seems their communication skills may not be what they were a few months back.

They say two heads are better than one, and they a few more billion heads than I have in China, hopefully this person will be able to find some relief for their problems.

Further, on a positive note, there have been more ufo sightings in China since that member/individual first started requesting alien intervention here on ATS. Maybe someone got through for him/her, and they are there trying to find him.

Not sure what advice to give you. It isn't necessarily your problem. u2u them back and request that they not u2u you again because you don't know how to help. Let them know if anything changes between you and being contacted by aliens in the future you will let them know immediately and you will keep them in mind in case it does.

Personally it is my concern that if they are genuine about who they are, they may end up recieving unreliable advice from someone who isn't qualified to give good advice, but then again .. the ones who are qualified either are not giving him good advice, he/she is not taking said advice or listening to them, or those who are qualified are not knowledgable enough on how to fix his/her condition.

People do what they can, but sometimes we don't have the answers, but someone does.

Don't let it get you down,
ET

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
If you are getting harassing U2U's you can always report them via the Complaint feature. That way the Mods deal with it behind closed doors and it's more appropriate.

That's good advice, too. Probably get a quicker response / resolution to the problem as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Hi Lee; I am getting the same U2U's, from 2 different accounts; although I would help this person if I could, isn't a lot I can do except to send good thoughts their way and hope they recover from this illness, yet I also wonder if this is a scam of sorts...
it may well be a genuine appeal for help; if so, I do hope they find the help they need...

seeker

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Just so you know, posting someone's U2U here in the threads is a HUGE no no - Sooooo you might want to edit out your post and just stick with the question.

Beyond that I was under the impression if you sent an alert asking Mods to take care of the situation it would be done with no questions asked.

Sorry you're finding thing disturbing, but, I have to ask a question.

Right by the U2U's that arrive is a little button delete button.

Why not just delete the U2U, forget about it, and realize if you keep deleting it, at some point the person looking for attention will move on?

Then again, maybe it does upset you and if so, get yourself over to the alert button and contact a Mod.

Have a great Sunday!
peace

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I had this poster asking me for help
I referred him to someone I know
Obviously he was not satisfied with my contact and is seeking others
I think this guy is genuine and desperate by the way

edit on 17-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This member posted a thread with the exact same plea in it a couple of months ago.. just as ET said. Not sure why he has taken this route now.

IRM

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Not sure about blocking U2Us, but I will offer this, for the curious:

Being familiar with linguistics I can almost assure you that this person isn't from China, or any other Asian country. If I had to guess, and I am quite a good guesser, I would say this is a person between 12 and 24 years old, in America, purposely making spelling mistakes to look foreign, sending U2U messages for fun and waiting on responses.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I also received an ask for help, and even have had chats with this person, and was not sure if they were geniune or not, but send prayers nonetheless. Because earth is a school, we're in daily tests and its not like that, everyone needs to use their own voice, or seeking. I suggested several other friends myself, but she/he had already contacted them as well. I am worried that its a geniune case. She/he was not inclined to meditate and seek Higher Self within, and the metaphysics suggestions I sent.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Please send in a Complaint with the username(s) of the member(s) sending the PMs.

CLOSED.

Springer...

top topics

join