It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor on: issues unresolved and unanswered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Archiving the history of comments and statementsmade by "time traveler", John Titor. Topical breakdown of topics from the material in the main archive. John Titor: Issues Unresolved And Unanswered07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 7.did you ever discover what aliens were and ufos? timetravel_0: No new information there. I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky. 07 November 2000 21:23 pamela: 11. do you have an advances in spacetravel or exploration? timetravel_0: No. We are working on it. 25 November 2000 13:57 I do believe UFOs are a real mystery but I also know that chaos theory dictates that no matter what technology or knowledge we have, there are always unknowns. 13 December 2000 12:44 (It�s no big secret among those who are "In the Know" of our current world line�s attempts to control the weather i.e. HAARP & Chemtrails, so What can you tell us about the future of weather control such as the following... bronze flying globes that float in the air over the earth, and are aligned in grid formations, and lasers joining them together in the air, churning out snow storms, rain, or whatever else they decide to induce, to be created in the given space provided???) I must admit I am unfamiliar with most of what you have asked here. I am aware of the Harp system but I don�t know how they would control weather with it. 05 January 2001 13:46 ((Timetraveler_0 have you ever heard of the "Waveriders"?)) No, I can�t say that I have although I am in no position to say if it�s true or not. The opinion of many senior staff and members of AboveTopSecret.com on the writings and postings of timetravel_0 a.k.a. "John Titor" is that he is a hoax, and in no way a time traveler of any type. We offer this material as part of an archive so that analysis and discussion may continue, in an effort for full disclosure and understanding

new topics

join