It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This This Fun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I Like this Site. Had to logn in, and join the fun. Getting tried of hearing and seeing the same folks on the MSM, with the same message, over and over again as if we do not get"it" the first time. I am open to new thoughts and ideas, even if it bumps-up to what is thought of as normal. With my crede or code "If you do not stand for something, you will fall for everything", with my open hand I say, HELLO, How are you?
edit on 16/10/2010 by Sauron because: Edit All Caps in title

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by longnightrider

Hi longnightrider, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by longnightrider

Yo... there are a few 'Jewels' or 'Gold' posts & contributers here.

but unless your going to laborously explain the details of the logic of your thread... you will be
destined to ignomanity here... (just a heads up... fore warning)

and please do not ...hit the reply button at the end of you well thought out text ...
take time to nullify the [X] subscribe button, because by default-> ATS benefits with the false
demographic that 'you' have umpteen subscriber threads that are of high interest

got the message?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
hi there longnightrider!

Glad you've decided to join us, ATS is a really great place. It helps to feed my thirst for information and it's where other folks question many of the same things that I do - JFKcoverup/9-11/UFO's etc.
It;s a carnival for the mind.
So welcome to the funhouse!

Regards, ATA

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Longnightrider, welcome.....it can get a little messy round here, remember to keep an open mind, even I find myself falling for some of the more "surreal" stuff sometimes.....if only I could delete records of my posts

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How goes it Longnightrider. Welcome to the ATS community. Been here for a short period of time and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how one should behave on the fourms.

Voice your opinion
Respect others Input.
Don't flame a person because you strongly disagree with that persons idea.Rather take the initiative to try to explain to them how you came to your conclusion.

Welcome

top topics

join