It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs New York City RAW video footage October 13, 2010 (HD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
WOW

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PROFE

OMG BALLOONS.

Seriously? I can't take another one of these videos. You do know those are balloons right?

This has got to stop, seriously. You people need to research your crap and I say crap cause that is what it is before you post it. These are balloons and have been identified by balloons on various news outlets. Look it up instead of going to youtube and believing every vid they have..

So I see you are new, why did you join ATS? Are you interested in UFOs?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yup, yellow balloons filled with swamp gas that are RC controlled

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PROFE

Hi PROFE, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only. Anything else will be removed.

Please save your thoughts until you have full posting privileges (20 posts) you then can post a thread to the most appropriate forum. Or you can reply to any already ongoing thread topic.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion link located on your Members Center page. Explaining why.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join