It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lady gaga - sick twisted- demonic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I wasnt going to make a thread for sometime as i have made quiet a few lately.
But this i cant let slip, it shows how low society have sunk.

Yes theres been things throughout the years which have outraged me such as violent lyrics in rap songs, needless gore and violence in movies.. but none of those are direct acts of shock, seeing as we`ve come to excpect this kind of stuff from the sick society we live in!

However, and i heard this first a few months ago, but its now been confirmed and will be happening at her shows soon.. lady gaga wil be performing singing dancing on stage surrounded with dead bodies plastified or whatever you call them (the process is irelevant its sick and im not interested in researching how its done)

How low.. how sick.. that teenagers and people are going to be brainwashed and exposed to something as sick as this.
The whole `its a beautiful display` or whatever some sick minded person trying to justify it.. just literally shows how low humanity have sunk!

This is just beyond funny, beyond a joke.. consent of people or whatever i do not care.

I was listening (not by will, i was in a taxi and it was playing), to one of her songs.. and the lyrics sad `i want your disease.. i want your bad, bad`...)

IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE?????? AM I NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO FINDS LYRICS LIKE THAT EXTREMELY DISGUSTING?????

`OH THEYRE ONLY LYRICS...` TRY TELLING THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO JUSTIFY THE TALK IN RAP SONGS ABOUT `SHOOTING PEOPLE` BEING `ONLY LYRICS`... WHEN A BIG SECTION OF RAP CULTURE IS GANG RELATED AND GUN/KNIFE VIOLENCE!

i saw a video a month ago of a female drowning cute little puppies and even then i really really decided i was done with humanity, and now i really have seen the icing on the cake

The general society culture today is one of ZERO respect, greed, violence, sick twisted beyond belief... im done with it! words can not described how embaresed i am to be a part of the human race!

`icons` and people shoved in your face like lady gaga, pulling stunts like she does, is simply to get people more and more used to a disgusting world where there isnt a `line you dont cross`... a world of sickness beyond belief

she truly is.. and what she stands for.. and the societies/media who encourage you to idolise people like her truly are demonic.. no two ways about it

human culture today is sick

mother earth please do what youve done so many times before
cleanse out the filth

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i agree with you. BUT, to me, i seem to only see this in modern main stream media. most independent artists, movie producers, ect. seem to want to keep away from the negative side of the entertainment industry. at least from what i have witnessed. i am in an independent band myself and every single song of ours are positive, or at least neutral, in lyrics. not intentional, but i do feel this will have an effect soon in the karmatic cycle of things. i do strongly believe there will be a revolution in entertainment and the good will prevail. but as long as people are forced to listen to crap and thats all they know, the dark hand will have it's way in making it's self known to us.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sex and Violence sells. Plain and simple. Its a sad thought, but because kids are growing up with all this technology they are constantly being fed waves of entertainment so artists have to come out with music faster, leading to songs being half-assed. What is an easy topic to write songs about? Sex and Violence. Love is harder to describe, and there are positive songs out there that play on the radio. When ever there is a big trendy star out there people always tack them as horrible people when in reality they are just sellouts. I think Lady Gaga is talented, in the way that she performs her songs-- they are catchy and have a great beat. She is to the Pop scene what Rob Zombie is to the "rock"? scene. Just doing huge stunts for attention because that's what she became famous for in the beginning- doing crazy theatrical things. I have to admit though when I heard my younger sister (8 at the time) was doing a Hip Hop Dance routine with her dance class to the Brittany Spears song "Three" I was shocked! I asked my parents if they had heard the song, or knew any of the lyrics to it.. and they said "Well, not really." I told them that the entire song was about a three-sum and it was described pretty obviously.. and yet they still didn't care! My mom asked the dance teacher about it and she replied "Well the kids don't know that, and its an easy song to dance to." I was shocked! But that's the media for you I guess. Its up to you solely to teach your children whats ok and whats not ok.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
check her out before the money got to her....
vintage lady gaga

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Exactly. See? Not demonic at all. To put it best shall I quote someone?

"Surely there never was so evil a thing as money, which maketh cities into ruinous heaps, and banisheth men from their houses, and turneth their thoughts from good unto evil."
----SOPHOCLES, Antigone

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ahhhhh Lady Caca...I dont like any of her music. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the newer music these days, it all seems to have such a negative vibe to it. Just another thing contributing to the no respect, dumbed down society we have today.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This makes me wonder.

I see so many threads on ATS about the activites of law enforcers in the US that my immediate question when I read above that lady gaga is going to use dead bodies on stage, was why hasen't some law enforcement offical or organsiation jumped on the lady for some reason and stopped it happening?

Something like must surely be offending some law, regulation, local goverment by-law etc somewhere where she plans on doing this?

If people get visisted by the police or security forces etc for participating in demonstration surely this person is worth a visit by the same people. Perhaps being rich and famous has got something to do with it.

what about all the right wing commontators in the US? what are they saying about it? What are the politicians saying,

cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I understand your outrage O.p. I honestly thought she had potentials at first but she just turned out to be a repulsive phony act. It’s not even about talent or creativity anymore, she just keep sabotaging herself. Another aspiring musician who got screwed up by the dark side of the music industry. She is just selling her tortured soul.

For those who are already fond of conspiracies of devil worshipping in music, she is now like their poster bitch.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreWe

Sex and violence sure do sell but to who it is selling exactly? Is to an aware ethical public who is conscientious of the consequences or is it to an unaware dumbed down public?.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Sex and violence are two of the oldest reactions that organisms have. One ensures survival of your genes, the other impedes the survival of someone else's (and sometimes save you in the process). They've been around probably as long as sexual reproduction has... so several billions of years more than we've been here... That's why they run so deep in our species despite our intelligence.

As George Carlin used to say "We're barely out of the jungle."

That being said I can't say I hate sex and violence in my entertainment, it makes things interesting. After all what would an action film be without ACTION and what would a romance film be without ROMANCE? Of course Lady Gaga is neither of those but she appears to have a desire to be really out-there and weird. Sure its tasteless and creepy but supposing she got permission from the families I can't really see any way to put a stop to it...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yep.

Lady Gaga, in conjunction with the Illuminati, the Reptilians and the Rand Corporation are plotting to steal your children's souls and harvest their organs to sell to the Greys.

Be Afraid. Be very afraid.

-TheAssoc.
edit on 16-10-2010 by TheAssociate because: Can't read my poker face.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

For those who are already fond of conspiracies of devil worshipping in music, she is now like their poster bitch.

Show me some examples. Never heard of any devilish anything really out of her. Seriously!? They say that Bad Romance is her talking about how she was a Illuminati sex slave, but has any of those people even really listened to the lyrics??! Its just her talking about a long pattern of bad relationships, and sticking it through because she's in love no matter how much pain it causes.

Sex and violence sure do sell but to who it is selling exactly? Is to an aware ethical public who is conscientious of the consequences or is it to an unaware dumbed down public?.

aware ethical public that is conscientious of the consequences of listening to sexual innuendos in pop music? ATSers make me laugh too much. I really appreciate you taking your time to post this.
First off, Sexual and Violent innuendos in music have been around for EVER... have you ever heard of Prince? He basically sings sex. Oh and this dumbed down public its not the media's fault we are stupid, you can choose to watch television, listen to music, or play video games. I think that its just lack of parenting over the years, due to modern technology. Children have a lot more freedom than previous years, my nine year old sibling will come home from school and spend 2-3 hours online on her computer un supervised every day after school. My 12 year old sibling has a cellphone and all his friends have "smart phones" which allows them to access all this media where ever they are. Its just getting harder to control what children are seeing, but you can't blame it on the media, if a child knows that something is bad-- through parental guidelines they will respect your rules and uphold the morals you taught the children. Keep a good home image for your children and it shouldn't matter what they listen to on the radio, say on the bus to school or where ever it may be, and they will turn out just fine! I don't believe that people that are unaware of the Illuminati or free masons will be dumbed down or have their morals changed from media. Usually most people speak up when they don't agree with things. Morals and Character is built from the family.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Plastination is an incredible tool for education and as an art form, I've long researched Dr Gunther Von Hagens process and displays and it fascinates me.

The bodies he uses are donated, nothing sick about it at all, its an excellent tool for university's and a fascinating art form to look at.

www.bodyworlds.com...

If you would like more information.

He is a great scientist, controversial, but great.

The reason Gaga is using it? For controversy, to sell tickets, simple business methods really...create some sort of controversy, create a media storm, tickets sell like hot cakes.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Concept X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

GaGa Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
I want your ugly I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love love love

Lighten up, it's a love song! I've been to two plasticized bodies displays.
There's nothing wrong or demonic about them. Of course, people against nudity would probably throw a fit when they see beyond-nude bodies.
Oh yeah, one other thing, there's no such thing as demons.
edit on 10/23/2010 by wookiee because: closed quote

edit on 10/23/2010 by wookiee because: ditto

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone will linger back to a post like this.. but does anyone read the Vigilant Citizen's blog? I feel like I wasn't really informed enough now when I posted before, but then again.. who knows maybe this guy is looking too deep into the situation and symbology.. But for anyone who flagged this thread would really enjoy reading this guys articles, I was amazed by how he broke down every bit of her videos, (because this he says is where it all goes down..) she hides a song behind trendy lyrics, but the video is what tie's it all together..

He has posted articles for complete breakdowns of all of her videos. Anyways its interesting and entertaining.

You will be interested in this if you like conspiracys such as "MK Ultra"(aka Sex Kitten) or "Project Monarch"

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
edit on 12-1-2011 by WhereAreWe because: spelling check

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

GaGa Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
I want your ugly I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love love love

Lighten up, it's a love song! I've been to two plasticized bodies displays.
There's nothing wrong or demonic about them. Of course, people against nudity would probably throw a fit when they see beyond-nude bodies.
Oh yeah, one other thing, there's no such thing as demons.
edit on 10/23/2010 by wookiee because: closed quote

edit on 10/23/2010 by wookiee because: ditto

Maybe you should read this article first.

vigilantcitizen.com...

And, how do you know there's no such things as demons anyway?

new topics

top topics

join