It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i dont know what i saw????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
Deb - can't ask which hospital but North South or West Sydney districts

west district.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
last night at roughly the same time i went outside again. the only thing to report is that venus is extremely bright and on the western horizon at about that time. so the only thing that i can come up with is that there may have been cloud cover coming and going that we could not see as it past our vision of venus.

i have ruled out everthing else
helicopter - i had access to information that would have allowed me to know if it was this so it gets a x
aircraft - could not have stayed in the same stationary position for as long as it did so it gets a x
blimp - blimps rarely fly over sydney, havent seen one for years and with the damaging winds it would have been blown to south america by now so it gets a big x

so in summary, i would conclude that it was either venus but im not totally closed to the idea that it was something else that cant yet be explained.

i also saw the paramedic who witnessed this all with me and we had a laugh that the mothership had not returned to get us......then i reminded him that ambulance officers were voted the most honest and trustworthy of all professions in the last 3 annual readers digest. we decided to keep the information to a select few rather than have the powers that be confiscate our i.d badges and lock us up in the mental health unit.....lol

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm also a healthcare worker (nightshift) who has seen bright light flashes in the sky while on my breaks. No time to post right now but if you search for "flashes in night sky" etc, .... you will find many posts about this. Not explained yet.

Not dismissible as satellites, meteors, ISS, Iridium Flares, planes, helicopters, etc.

More and more people are reporting on them. Just wanted to let you know.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

ok - I can verify that there was something there, but did not take any notice (too busy driving). I left work at that time and work on a large hill overlooking where you are that looks 50k to sydney. I just saw the light. Sorry cannot verify your claim any further Deb.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
reply to post by punterdeb

ok - I can verify that there was something there, but did not take any notice (too busy driving). I left work at that time and work on a large hill overlooking where you are that looks 50k to sydney. I just saw the light. Sorry cannot verify your claim any further Deb.

maybe you can just confirm the weather aswell......very windy, raining and cloudy. thats the only thing that makes me think it wasnt venus, is the cloud cover at the time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join