It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

important to all ats users

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hello dal universe here

over the last day ive been getting a lot of slack from people, claiming im `spamming ` or `knowingly creating hoax threads`..

i take that back 100 per cent...
any time ive created a thread about something which ive then found was probably not the real deal, i edit the thread change the title and ask for it to be removed..

the whole ufos over america earth cam thread, which heavens knows why its still open.. ive stated about 100 times that i was probably wrong about them being ufos

on the `village in china disapeared thread`.. which i didnt even create, im the one whos been very skeptical about it throughout, i even was the one who pointed out the that the video being presented was an old one, but when i made one comment about the picture on the website being very interesting because it depicted greys and annunaki, i imediatly got people accusing me of `trolling` and `spamming` and how i should `know its from stargate`!! -- how the hell am i suposed to know that, i dont watch sci fi movies!!

i made a thread, my first thread which i can honestly say was a huge mistake, and it was about a mothership and helicopter over new york.. as far as im concerned i saw a black circle hovering in the sky and a helicopter near it.. i zoomed in on the picture and still saw a huge black circle hovering with a helicopter to the side , i was instantly accused of `trolling, hoaxing, making the thread for a laugh`!!!!!!

.. maybe in the u.s you have high walls or buildings in the middle of nowhere with shadows of huge black circles and helicopters but here in the u.k we dont!!!! so pardon me for not thinking a huge black hovering object in the sky was part of a bloody building!!!

the threads i created about rael movement and `is this an alien old man video` -- i clearly never stated these were the definate real deal.. i made the threads because they seemed very interesting, and a big difference from the usual balloons or blurry lights in the sky.

i will apologise here and now for making threads in a hurry without investigating and giving the benefit of the doubt, but i will not tolerate people whove accused me of trolling/spamming!

its completly un-neccesary, and childish... and i havent attacked ANYONE in any of my threads, and my only crime has been being over enthusiastic and not giving threads a second thought before creating.

im very upset about this and im leaving ats for the moment

i hope your happy for driving me away, and yes youve made me cry!!!

dal universe aka cassius

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
im reading the forums for many years...before i made an account here..

from what i realized it seems many people here gettin very aggressiv quick..
and "unfriendly" postings also around much.

all together i think some people should think before they write something...
on both sides i mean.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think that a lot of people on here get a little over zealous on this subject, including me. I guess that I am just more cautious. When I first seen your Earth-cam shots I honestly got excited. I want to believe so bad that something is going to happen that I jump at everything, and get disappointed when they don't pan out. I am a believer because of my own experiences. I don't have to rely on anyone else s evidence I am here because I want validation that what I experienced was paranormal. I have been lurking this site for over 3 years, and I believe you have the potential to be an excellent member. You yourself recognize that you failed to properly research and investigated before you made some Posts. Stay at ATS and learn from the past.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is evil here, agents of the Matrix. They spread disinformation and mock those that speak Truth or offer a contrite heart. Harken not to their hideous voice. Hold onto the Truth with thy holy discernment.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dry your tears my dear one. Hold your glorious course true. Raise your lamp high. Breathe deep the cool air. Feel the wind at your back, it is we with thee. Smile. Rejoyce! Freedom and love is at hand! Victory! The evil ones remain ignorant of their ignorance they hold only their self in esteem. They won't see what's coming. The impact will be great, their horde will be crushed. None of this hideous band will leave the field.reply to post by daluniverse

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

I hear ya, daluniverse! For a Conspiracy Site, some folks sure are quick to dismiss any thread offering pics and info suggesting UFO's or ET's might be evidenced therein-- and often in a rude, insulting manner. That's one reason I've never started a thread myself. (The other reason is, I've procrastinated at creating the Introduce Myself thread-- my bad.)

And to think, just last night AND this afternoon I saw strangeness in the skies. I dare not speak of it. I had no video camera in reach, which of course would be the first put-down (because it deprives people of the whole "hahaha, you idiot, that's a balloon/bird/comet" response I guess!)

Don't leave. Don't let rude people bully you away.

Be nice, people. There is never a good reason to be unkind to another person. Never.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Don't worry about it- there are more anal-retentive, self-absorbed, nit-picking egomaniacs here than I've ever seen gathered in one place.The site is supposed to be for open discussion and exchanging ideas/theories, yet there is a recent thread where the OP (not you daluniverse) was ranting about how basically anyone who believes or even entertains the thought of UFOs/Aliens being real is guilty of "illogical thinking" (his words).....
Anyway- put on a thick skin and try to stick around.....
edit on 16-10-2010 by Skippy1138 because: edited for clarification

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
its weird...

1 hour after the OP made this post...he made a new thread..

seems we have some kind of Emo? or maybe chizophrenic?

im confused

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Important for all of ATS to read? I think you give yourself a little bit too much credit my dude.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

I think its a case of dals got no one as such to vent with, his other thread is about lonliness and i think we can all empathise with him on that one as most of us (or at least the older ones ) have experienced this or feeling down/low at some point.

If you cant express your self on here then its become a sad place so you go ahead dal, its not gonna nesscasarily right every thing but itll feel better having said it!

take care cm

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
When you create a thread, claiming that you hate muslims, atheists and people who use bad langauge and call the ignorant, then whine about not being liked by anyone and threaten to leave, people could be forgiven to think that you are trolling.

edit on 17/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I see what your saying oz and you are right about his views but havent we all had some different views in the past and come to realise that we were wrong. I for one have held different opinions in the past mainly due to msm and have learned a lot since coming here. Maybe if people didnt jump on him so quickly he might learn some thing, but then he would have to lose the hate he has and realise that everyone is different and that isnt a reason why we shouldnt get along.

Just my opinion but it seems typical of the way ats has gone of late

take care cm
edit on 17/10/10 by cropmuncher because: insert text

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

If he didnt whine and complain about everyone being ignorant and then onto attack certain groups of people unprovoked, then I might agree with you

But until he grows up, well.....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
i will apologise here and now for making threads in a hurry without investigating and giving the benefit of the doubt, but i will not tolerate people whove accused me of trolling/spamming!

I entertain the idea that you may be trolling and spamming, although I do not subscribe to this adamantly 100%.

its completly un-neccesary, and childish... and i havent attacked ANYONE in any of my threads, and my only crime has been being over enthusiastic and not giving threads a second thought before creating.

I read a thread of yours that you posted in the last 24 hours. I seems to me that you attacked everyone when you repeatedly said you hated people. As for not giving your threads a second thought, I would suggest giving them a first thought, first, and then consider giving them a second thought after that.

How did I make you cry? Specifically, me, why did I read the above sentence, and what did it have to do with me, personally?

I think you need to take a few breaths. It's ok, honest. If you can't calm down and share thoughts and ideas rationally, take a break, gather your thoughts, then come back and re-engage.

Either that or pour yourself a nice tall cool refreshing glass of suck it the
up, and press on.

Magniloquences,
ET

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
im very upset about this and im leaving ats for the moment

You came back today....

Liar liar pants on fire!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
do your thing dal, if you overstep the lines the MODERATORS will call you out and mete out punishment justly. "only god can judge me"- tupac.

top topics

join