It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one of Siener's prophecies come true- Nuclear disaster at Koeberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Pretoria - The National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) says it has launched a probe into an incident last month at Koeberg nuclear power station in which 91 workers were exposed to radiation

Pretty sure most of you have no idea who Siener van Rensburg is.

He was a prophet born in 1864 on 30th of August, just before the anglo-boer war.

Most people(who know who he is) just concentrate only one of his prophecies and thats the one where he predicts Gauteng/Johannesbrug will be attacked by 70,000 angry blacks folks trying to kill out all the white people.

But whats more interesting is how exact some of his other prophecies are.

See for me personally if a WW3 was to break out the signs I would be looking for will be the ones Siener left,because as he predicted-As soon as WW3 breaks out we will be having our own civil war in South Africa.

Not all of his prophecies are apocalyptic.Some are simple things like the recent power failures in the country and election fraud,ect.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind getting some input from other South Africans on this....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

how can someone who was born in 1864 predict WWIII

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Mr Bob ( I like saying that)

I don't think I understand your question?
Anyone can try to predict the future.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'll admit some of his prophecies seem far out but I'll share them anyway-

LIST OF PREDICTIONS

* Rise of Communism
* Irelands Indpendence
* Second World War
* Second World War Aftermath
* Rioting in Europe
* South Africa Leaving the Commonwealth
* The Cuban Crisis(Russia And America)
* Aids
* The Chernobyl Disaster
* Russia Collapses
* Ethnical Voilecne in Russia
* Dismantling of Apartheid
* Releasing of Criminals
* Uninvited Immigrants,North and East Africa(Xenophobic attacks)
* The 'chicken run' (As Adriaan Snyman Describes it- Americanised and anglicized Afrikaners fleeing the country)
* Death and Divorce of Princess Diana
* Nuclear Disaster at Koeberg
* Night Attack On Johannesburg(everyones favourite)
* World War 3

There's alot more.These are just some of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Good find... I hope most of what he predicted WONT come true... scary stuff.
He predicted that Nelson Mandela wil pass away and be buried in a glass coffin at The Union Buildings in Pretoria before the "Attacks in Johannesburg"

S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

cant possibly word my reply right at the moment, someone else explain for me please
edit on 15-10-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Well, that was his predictions as far as I know. Some of them seem a little far out but there are ones here and there that seem to hit the dot. Maybe its just luck. So far he's been correct about things that happen localy

I'm no expert on the guy.

He also predicted Japan will be destroyed by earth quakes.

As for World War 3 he says America and Germany will be fighting side by side.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I don't know how he could predict WW3 when he was born in the 1800's but the same could be said about nostradamus.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Yeh, that one is on everyones mind in SA.I guess we'll just have to wait till mandela dies till we'll know for sure.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Here;s a good page that list most of his Prophecies.

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it's the first time I heard of him. He seems legit.
I don't understand the one about a race war being fought with Germany and America side by side though. Hard to imagine in some ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
once again, a prdiction thread with interpretations of what the prophecies COULD be. did a quick check. all i could find were pages with someone else's idea of what they mean. i wish when someone posts a prediction thread, they would just post the actual predictions. i don't find it too far fetched that someone could see events before they happen, almost everyone has had some kind of experience with this, problem is, they are usually very vague. and can usually mean anything if phrased right, or after the fact, like nostradamus.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

Well,Ardriaan Snyman is the local expert on him and in his book he says,'disaster at koeberg'.

Maybe he was lucky with his intepretation of it.Most prophecies are vague and the only time they work is after the events have happened.

Like any prophet some of his words hit the dot and others you kinda have to grow bar. The problem isn't the prophecies but the intepretations of them. Siener van Rensburg used symbols for his prophecies

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

then why not adhere to bab vangas prophecies? they seem to be spot on, from what i can see, and pretty specific. according to most she has something like an 80% accuracy rating.. not an expert on predictions and prophecies..or even really that interested. i'm just saying.. many adhere to nostradamus', vague, after the fact quatrains. but baba vanga died in..'96? i believe? was blinded in '23.. still hers seem better than most...not arguing. just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

Well, I'm not that interested in prophecies myself. The only reason I ever knew about Siener or any other prophecy was because I discovered the book hidden in a closet. I think my father tryed to hide the thing because its a bit patriotic and it opens up old wounds.I think alot of ex-soldiers wanted the past to stay the past after the fall of Apartheid.Well, definately for my father. Saw some concern when I mentioned it to him.

It's weird because what Siener predicts for South Africa might actually not be so far fetched. Even if he doesn't hit it spot on he'll come alot closer to the truth than most. See there's alot going on here and it's hard to really decide in which direction it'll turn. So far this guys vision of all hell breaking loose might actually become a reality.

So far the goverment has been tightening the noose around the medias neck after alot of corruption within the goverment was exposed by journalists.

anyway, i wont bore you with it. I'll check this lady out. saw a few thread on her. Thanks

top topics

join