It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US drones flying over north korea!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
yoou never know what we would do also the chinese better act fast because if the N. korea launches a missile then the Us will retaliate and since N. korea has a border with china the radiation and shockwave will go into china.
West Point
Out

Well Germany and France and other EU countries have no border with ukraine yet the radiation swept all over europe

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So drones are in NK. I think this makes perfect sense. The drones are pilotless. It should come as no suprise. Bush has already said NK is not to be trusted. A nut runs the country. I cant see why the nut and his generals would think the drones weren't flying over their air space. It's not always easy to see things from space because of the cloud cover there. NK is flapping its gums about nukes and all.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
also they might try and camouflage things so it makes it harder for us to see them from space also they might know when our satellites will be over their country and they take stuff in but the drones are not going in deep into the country they are just hovering over or into the border we might be trying to see if they are building up troops since the US is pulling out some troops from S. Korea.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes this is true. I remember back in 94 I was talking to a conservative friend of mine while watching OJ on TV. I said he'd get away with it because he's rich. I said Bush Jr would become President and he said no way. I said he would be President to get even with Iraq for his daddy because blood is thicker than water. I then said the next major war would be in NK and that bin Ladin would try again to blow up the WTC again and get it right. He said are you crazy? How? I said with a hijacked airplane. He said it would never get through the air defences. I said BS because the air defence in the country is a joke. I never thought it would come to pass but I must admit I saw it coming. It's about common sense. Put all the political BS aside and it's all been plain as night and day. NK will pop off a nuke because their leader is a nut and they will sell a bomb for the money too.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasConspiracyNut
It's about common sense. Put all the political BS aside and it's all been plain as night and day. NK will pop off a nuke because their leader is a nut and they will sell a bomb for the money too.

I agree - this is why we need to neutralize N. Korea.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
what would be the best way I think some B-2's with precision guided bunker busters to take out the plants is this the best way to neutralize them?

West Point
Out

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's too late for that. They could never find them all in time. Kind of like the Cuban missile thing round two. We waited too long. The only reason the US didn't go to war then is because we convinced Russia to back down because we said we'd pull the missiles out of Turkey and promise never to invade Cuba. There's no compromising this time with this man. Chances are too great that a hidden nuke could still be deployed. I'm sure they have a lot. Not to mention all the mortors aimed at SK. The only way I see is kill the nut first. Then use low yeild tactical nukes to distroy a much bigger area where these weapons are believed to be located. This wont happen though so it will have to be the way you say because all the BS over nukes being dropped on them will cause a big stink in the UN not to mention flip SK and Japan out. If Clinton would have done the right thing then we would not be in this mess. As it stands it is going to be a big problem that will blow up in our face very shortly IMO.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
clinton was a bad president he gave top secret info to the chinese and worried more about getting.....from monica then making good decisions

top topics

<< 1   >>

join