It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke This Sunday @ NYC - Anyone Else Going?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So i got my ticket to see Mr. Icke this weekend at the Nokia theater in Manhattan. I find the synchronicity to be amusing, as I just saw Roger Waters perform "the wall" on Wednesday night. Both are British men around the same age, and both share a disdain for big brother and the systems of control we're under.

Is anyone else going to the Icke event? I think it's going to be an interesting experience.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am not going, but figured I would weigh in on Icke anyhow.

I actually like the guy.
Now, I think he is batsh$# insane, a disgrace to the greater "ufo understanding" movement, but

I think he redeems himself in his philosophys overall, the biggest meme being, question yourself, question authority, question reality, never accept things for what they appear to be at the surface, do digging, and be true to yourself no matter how much people laugh at you.

Rarely do I give nods to the truely crazy in society, but his philosophy is so elegant that you can pretty much forgive his reptilian overlord shadow workers paranoia rants. If I was local, I would probably go to watch/listen to him, if anything, to see a man whom has big enough balls to stand up for what he believes, knowing most will simply ridicule him but not giving a rats...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I am not going, but figured I would weigh in on Icke anyhow.

I actually like the guy.
Now, I think he is batsh$# insane, a disgrace to the greater "ufo understanding" movement, but

I think he redeems himself in his philosophys overall, the biggest meme being, question yourself, question authority, question reality, never accept things for what they appear to be at the surface, do digging, and be true to yourself no matter how much people laugh at you.

I 100% agree with that.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I understand a lot is and did take place in NYC lately foregoing the UFO event on the 13th.
There was a Crystal Skull meeting a few weeks ago too asking officials to prepare for some sort of contact. Now, is that real? Who knows.

I happen to like Icke a lot. And being an experiencer myself, I've learned, there is nothing too bizarre or off-the-chart when it comes to our limited reality!

So if he speaks of reptilians.....?......so what? Who are we to say he's crazy? Just because it doesn't fit into our belief system doesn't mean they don't fit in others. I have the same feeling when I hear people talk about Jesus. I just don't get that. So............again, to each his own.

I would be interested in hearing back from OP with his/her overall impression of his speech.

Crazy days lay ahead folks. This is only the beginning.

new topics

top topics

join