It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Morgan Fascist Coup Plot and How FDR Defeated It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The information on the following link is nothing new and I have read it all before on other sources over the years, but I think it's as relevent today as it was back then, given the same banking concerns still pull the strings at government level. It's another of those things that never gets taught in history classes, a dirty little episode from the last century that is best left buried, as far as the bankers are concerned.

I think this sort of stuff should be mandatory reading in all schooling, to bring perspective to such issues and to act as a warning that bankers, big business and big government DO NOT always (ever?) have the needs and concerns of the people uppermost in their agendas.

Some 12 years ago, this news service published a report on the 1930s fascist coup plot against the Franklin D. Roosevelt government, led by a Morgan-centered cabal of powerful financial interests; the coup would have replaced FDR with a puppet government whose policies would be controlled by a cabal of wealthy financial plutocrats. As the report made clear, the intention of the conspirators was to use the anarchy and chaos produced by the coup, to eliminate for all time the threat to their power represented by the U.S. Presidency and U.S. Constitution.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Read on. It's a long read but well worth the time and blurred vision. Of course, once you start off reading material like this, it leads you places that some would consider best left alone. But, based on the aims of the plotters back then, and the current state of affairs with corporate / banking run government, you really have to ask whether the aims of the coup have not already been realised, in whole or in part at least.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Not the first time I've seen this on ATS but some subjects could always do a good refresher course on, especially for the noobs who haven't heard this story.

Maj. Smedley Butler was the man. Too bad we don't have more of his ilk around today.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Yep, many on here may not have seen any of this before, hence the reason for the post. as I said, it's as relevent today as it was back then, perhaps more so now given the ongoing fraud, racketeering and downright manipulation of finances by the global banking cartels.

General Butler was indeed a great man, and had the sense to see the manipulation of the military in it's use for corporate and finanial gain, rather than it being used for the good of the country or to protect it.

There is so much hidden history from the 20's, 30's and 40's that still has repercussions today. From the banking support of the Fascist and Nazi axis, including bankrolling the Nazi rise to power and war machine (even after the US entered the war to fight them) to the same political families involved back then still having a lot of power today.

They really do make the Mafia look like amateurs!

new topics

join