It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean miners and number 33. Superstition or Brainwash? Maybe just seduction of the media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

I actually had to go and get a calender and check it becuase I couldn't believe it.

September 11th. Kinda big day.
October 13th Miners resuce with whole world watching.

Yep. 33days from Sept 11th to Oct 13th.

That kinda seals the deal for me.

oh lala, go figure! i agree, its too much bizarre. TPTB is playing rude mind games with us
i think much of people dont believe it, i mean the fact this is a manipulating event. Even the miners i guess are not aware ( o maybe yes?) but i think chilean president "knows" something.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig-sansum
pretty good video, it gets you thinking

www.youtube.com...

heh i must to say the guy is funy and i cant take it seriously with that credits opening of the video (the music and camouflage backgroud) but its ok, these questions are a bit irrelevant because we are looking more into the meaning of the numerology of the event.
But yep i guess if i go to do camping some weeks with not a lot of water to wash me i will be pretty dirt and not with a very good look lol

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

And so on... The Culture Of Death.

God = doG (or Anubis, Egyptian god of Death).

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
mmmhhh thinking... now in review of some facts and/or strange anomalies.

mission imposible? not if it is a ritual planned
According to Sougarret ( mining engineer of Codelco ) during the sending of exploratory probes in order to determine the exact location of the miners, there were things that had nothing to do with the usual engineering logic. To rescue the miners was crucial to pinpoint the area where they were. The reality was that the available information was inadequate, the diagrams did not coincide with reality, the topographic information was inaccurate. Then, "Something happened ...Having failed the first probe we questioned ourselves about whether we would reach a position so far, in a small space, with a probe so small ... We needed that the explorer probe were vertically placed and then near the bottom change direction. And just that happened in the last section, in the most difficult part ... the probe landed right on the corner of the gallery to cm of the miners" ... was it lucky... or ...?

something more disturbing.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I came across this article

abcoffreedom.weebly.com...

Chilean Miners and the Evidence You Missed of Occult Re-Birth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join