It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks is getting sued

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

WikiLeaks is getting sued

community.livejournal.com

Guys,

now it's time to make this public.

Some of you already know from the early stages I published on my German Twitter-account. Lateron today - as soon as I'm done with searching for corresponding paragraphs - I will go to the police and lay a criminal complaint against Wau Holland-foundation, and the unknown people behind WikiLeaks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
cryptome.org
www.alice-dsl.net
ubuntuforums.org

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I found this article while on Crytome.org while I was following the Xyrix/Crytome hack.

This human rights activist who's name is Joerg Schlueter emailed John Young at Crytome.org with the following mail:

Hello John,

after weeks searching for a lawyer - things can be slow when people
doubt you'd actually be willing to sue WikiLeaks - now it's done
(you're the first to get this email):

Yesterday I made my testimony at a police station in this city
(Augsburg near Munich in Southern Germany), plus a written
statement this morning as requested, and it's being forwarded to
the district attourney's office. The file number is BY7104-019876-
10/1, and people can read it, here):
www.alice-dsl.net...

It's up to now only in German, but there's also a blog about it in
English:
community.livejournal.com...

For the most part, it questions the legitimacy of the practice
using the Wau Holland foundation like a bank's number account,
which in my view is illegal. But also the impact on the German
human/civil rights scene, and the overall methods. Your interview
(RT) is mentioned/the sale of stolen goods, etc.

Now after hangover (it's been online just towards 5AM CET in the
morning), I'll start searching for a lawyer, again, also will post
in some online forum to perhaps find support in the US for a
potential lawsuit from there, if I can afford it somehow.

Thanks and best regards
Joerg

Check out the additional links as they hold important information.

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14/10/2010 by the_denv because: sp

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This guy is crazy. He also thinks that subversive people are slipping backdoor code into the Linux kernel, Ubuntu, etc. and that 'real' Internet activists are being drowned out by the 'evil h4x0rz' who developed TOR, BitTorrent, etc., and that WikiLeaks is a conspiracy to drown out the 'real' Internet activists. I don't think this guy has a clue, nor do I think that he's likely to win any lawsuits against WikiLeaks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I just read her letter (the german one on cryptome) and checked his profile / webpage.

That guy just made my whole day. Entertaining and funny stuff.

But back to responding to this seriously.

His claims are unfounded. Mere speculations. And ridicule.

He sees Wikileaks as a 'hacking team'. Which steals information just to sell it. That claim is based on some youtube videos

Furthermore he complains that wikileaks takes away all his donation money because they have a better way of doing it.
Yet, because he is a private person, can only get 100€/month from donations. This is a german law and he also publicly displays this on one of his personal websites.

He goes on, with his main claim for sueing wikileaks: In some german states it is illegal to raise fundings without telling what they are used for in detail. He refers to the laws of the german state of Bavaria.

Please be free to check his profile pages / website to make yourself an image of this guy who repeats over and over in his letter that he doesn't do it for publicity or fame yet wants to apply, in the following days, for a political function / administative office (sry, don't know how to exactly say that in english)

I'm still laughting at this guy. As much as i want to give him a serious read/change his positions, statements are just so ridiculous.

And i don't believe he already sued them legaly because on the beginning of his letter he says he has found a lawyer who will help him but at the end says he is going to search for a lawyer (the german letter).

(I usualy don't point with my finger at a person and laugh, and if this is againts the rules her, please delete & warn me, but this guy is just hilarious. His reason for beeing eximmatriculated: for political reasons. *continuation of school/the mob playing Nazi to pose a career* and for is low score in his graduation: *been treated like cattle/abused by mentally ill teachers so they could make a living!* - From his myspace site)

edit on 14-10-2010 by TheDeader because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2010 by TheDeader because: spelling

edit on 14-10-2010 by TheDeader because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join