It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you kill Osama ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This just popped into my mind. I considered posting it in the 'War on Terror' forum but thought it's better placed in Chit Chat.

A question.

You have Osama bin Laden in the same room as you.
You have a nice sharp sword.
You have looked into his eyes.
Would you kill him ?
If so ... why ?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would use my magic and turn him into.....

A COOKIE PUSS!

Then share him with some dancing banannas.

Anyway, probably not. I'd lock him away and throw out the key. Far more humilating for him.

[Edited on 6/26/2004 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I would'nt kill him, I would rather have the people who lost friends and family hack away at him.

But if that was out of the question, I would dip the sword and pig's blood and go samurai on his ass.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've thought about this question before , but I wondered how different people would react if they were in a room with any of those people involved with the three recent beheadings.
Personally I would like to try and change their way of thinking. But I don't think that I would have the vocabulary to put my point of veiw across, and being a woman, I don't suppose that there would be any way for me to get them to listen to anything that I had to say.
I can see the temptation to shread them to pieces ,but I like to hope that I would be a better person than that.
But if it was one of my nearest and dearest that had been slaughterd by them, I can't honestly say how I would react.
It's a tough question

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
what kinda sword? answer me that and ill answer the question.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
I would dip the sword in pig's blood and go samurai on his ass.

word! get some katana action in on him

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
id make a slash across his stomach, spilling his guts then have him drawn and quartered

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nope, I'm afraid I couldn't, I have no desire to kill another human being, the only way I could be forced into doing so is in self defence, I'm not going to bs you with macho bs.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have hated people more than I hate Osama and I have not killed them. I don't think that it is morally right for me to kill people unless in self-defense or in defense of others. What he did was horrible and he probably deserves to die. If the US governement wants Osama dead then they can do it, I am not going to turn myself into a killer. I would tell the authorities where he is.

Now if you said that he was going to leave the room and order a terrorist attack, then that is another issue.

[Edited on 27-6-2004 by greenkoolaid]

join