It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon picture of the missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Zaanny

Crash investigations atttempt to reassemble wreckage when they are not sure as to what caused the aircraft to crash. It is NOT done with every investigation. And with the four jets on 9/11, there really wasn't a question as to why they crashed. And, btw, the wreckage of the aircraft that was recovered, was not sent to China. After the FBI was done with it, it was returned to the respective airlines.

All four aircraft were never identified forensically.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chordz

According to........who? The FBI? Nope, they managed to confirm each of the aircraft... The insurance companies? Nope...they paid the claims for the airliners.... The Courts? Nope, they accepted into evidence the identity of the planes....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There is a you tube video that goes into great detail stating that a 757 was not the plane that struck the Pentagon. I wish I could find it again so I could link it in. The damage to the Pentagon is not wide enough for the wing span of a 757. Hopefully someone can locate it to help with this.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chordz
All four aircraft were never identified forensically.

and your source for that claim is.... a damn fool truther site continuing with the lies and made up stories!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

No way it was a 757 that hit the pentagon. Whatever hit was flying horizontal just above the ground and had a pointy nose, either a missle, a drone or other small aircraft. A 757 could not maintain lift so close to the ground.

So then, how, pray tell, does a 757 take off? What, do Newton's laws, Bernoulli's theorems and the Navier-Stokes equations quit working at a low altitude?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't know where this comes from. First thing I noticed was the odd camera movement. Recapping the timeframe in which this happend this must have been 4 - 6 frames. The camera moves extremely quick. If this footage has been taken by a helicopter: who flew it? Did eyewitnesses mention a helicopter near by?

I really cannot tell if this footage is fake, but I doubt a plane hit the pentagon.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

A 757 could not maintain lift so close to the ground.

Why is that? Then one could never take off. They start on the ground.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The opposite of the not being able to keep flying comment is my concern....

WING IN GROUND EFFECT: pentagon height 77 feet airliner wingspan double or nearly double that...

The plane according to the official story augured in pouring on speed if anything! Wing in ground effect would have made that airliner try to "porpoise" so hard it would have had severe issues staying on course etc... especially when flown by flight school rejects!

Wing in ground effect is the reason when your plane lands it comes in nose high drops it's flaps (radically changing airflow pattern and aerodynamic structure requiring Much higher throttle settings to maintain velocity and etc) which is why it's so loud when a plane lands... without flaps down and the position they maintain planes when breaching the threshold of one wingspan above ground level all of a sudden start getting MASSIVE amounts of extra lift from the vortices and airflows bouncing off the ground and PUSHING upward on the bottom of the wing surface area... (do flaps make more sense now for those of you that aren't airplane geeks?)

All of this basically means that without an automated type control setup it basically couldn't happen the way they say. even with the automated theory though questions arise about why they did a 270 degree course change to TARGET a side of the building that was common knowledge was EMPTY except ONI...

Then there;s wtc one and two and the specific floors the planes hit which COINCIDENTALLY had companies and agencies that like ONI could expose dirty laundry. Won't even bring up wtc 7 either....

SO yeah how again is this all that far fetched when even fighter pilots will tell you they don't think they could push the aircraft in question through the maneuvers and course changes needed to accomplish each run.

Or how said TARGETED strikes were it seems aimed rightat keeping knowledge of certain financial misdeeds from coming to light... And I do mean targeted a google search would have told the hijackers that side of pentagon was unoccupied but naval Intell So why did they Risk a shootdown and do a 270 degree course change to purposefully hit there?

Oh and COINCIDENTALLY (once is happenstance, twice coincidence, three times ENEMY ACTION!! 3 planes all hit EXACTLY where they wanted to their target buildings)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
if there's one thing I know it's that all these vids have been tampered with in one way or another... sucks not having answers.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

A 757 could not maintain lift so close to the ground.

Why is that? Then one could never take off. They start on the ground.

You asked this question about 4 hours ago and there has been no reply. There probably won't be. See, this is a 911 thread and posters on both sides of the issue seem to lose the capacity for rational thought. Confirmation bias takes over and they just make "stuff" up. Yeah, brown stinky stuff, as in the post to which you responded Aerodynamic lift is calculated by the equation L=1/2 p V^2 Ssubref CsubL, where L is lift, p is air density, V is TrueAirspeed, S is the reference area of the wing and CsubL is the coefficient of lift, a number determined for a particular aircraft type by wind tunnel and other testing. For a 757 at 0 alpha (angle of attack, it is about .29. You will notice that nowhere in the equation does altitude appear. It will affect p but the lower you are, the higher the density (usually), so more lift is produced. There is absolutely nothing about low altitude that would keep a 757 from "maintaining lift"

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

This is an interesting article about " ground effect " in relation to AA 77 by Jeff Scott who is an aerospace engineer and therefore has relevant expertise :-

www.aerospaceweb.org...

You will see that he states "that ground effect could not have prevented a Boeing 757 from striking the Pentagon."

With regard to AA 77 and the WTC planes supposedly hitting specific places, what evidence do you have for that ? Isn't it overwhelmingly likely the pilots just desperately wanted to hit the buildings ?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i completely believe the pentagon was a inside job...

but i think this is fake,besides TPTB,wouldn't leave damming evidence on youtube.anything that implicates them,gets removed quicktime.
edit on 14-10-2010 by snapperski because: because i can,so there

top topics

<< 1   >>

join