It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NESARA? I have no idea what I'm talking about- Questions!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Years ago, probably 1998 or 99 (before we got a computer), our carpet cleaner, who went to a non-denominational church, was talking about NESARA. Something to the effect that they all were buying land & (I want to say) maxing out their credit cards because everything was going to collapse & all of it would just be written off (this was the impression. I could have it totally bass-ackwards). Being extremely conservative, financially, we didn't laugh about it or anything, but we thought it was pretty off the wall (THAT'LL never happen!) We thought he was "nuts" (not literally)- that they were going to lose their shirts.
After I'd been online for a few years, I ended up at a conspiracy site that many of us love to hate & saw it mentioned there. I still wasn't curious. I figured it was a dominionist thing & moved on.

What was the story with this? Was it a hoax, crazy #, is it possible, what? Obviously, the majority of us didn't expect any of this was going to happen- at any given point as it's unfolded/ -ing, in our wildest dreams (or nightmares)
What do Y'All think?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
NESARA is indeed very real. Google 'Pigford'.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Thank you, Galactictuan. I'll do it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The problem is, though it really is a proposal that is lacking support for the introduction to Committee, a few scam artists are using it to make money with. Those who try and recruit backing for the Nesara plan, many times ask for donations, and the ones to watch out for, are the offshoot branch scammers. They, like the main organization, also ask for donations, but, instead of using the money to help the cause, they are using the money for their own gain, not the cause.

Though it`s original intentions may have been honorable, the scammers are ruining it`s chances of getting through Committee.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I still wasn't curious. I figured it was a dominionist thing & moved on.

Well, that is very interesting, this Nesara being pushed by Dominionism and churches that espouse it. Could you expand on this idea?
If this is true, then maybe this is a clever ploy to lure Christians into the NWO. Get them to have a stake in the future economy, then make them swear allegiance to the world dictator so they can have their property. Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's funny, some of the mods were talking about Nesara yesterday and we were somewhat surprised that, in all this economic turmoil, the old scam hasn't been showing up more.

enjoy the reading, say hi to dove of oneness

www.quatloos.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks Crakeur, I was going to post that same site, but thought I would wait to see if anyone didn`t believe me. There still are many who would buy into it without knowing that someone has attached a scam to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yup Crakuerman thanks for addressing that. I'd already commented on a Leo Wanta thread and would have copy/posted from there, but I've been on my android mostly and haven't quite got that down.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I love quatloos. great reading. The nesara thing is one of those long running scams that, surprisingly, gets linked to some truly stupid stories. instead of simply saying this plan is incredible and we need to push for it, send money here.... these buffoons first attach it to 9/11, automatically bringing all the skeptics and cters in to check it out. then, when that dies down, they go with aliens.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Oh yeah, very good reading, and I myself check it out from time to time just to stay on top of things. Also, like you, I have been wondering, with the way things are looking with the economy and the banking system, why they aren`t running around trying their best to make a killing of off this situation by telling everyone that Nesara will step in to save the day. Must be that their scam has caught up with them by now, and nobody will fall for it like they use to.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

you kidding? I think people will be more likely to believe now. anything to get them out of the jam they might be in. folks tend to rely on snake oil, and blame anyone or anything, before pointing their finger in the right direction (themselves) and taking matters into their own hands.

it's why we find various groups of people being blamed for various things over the years, why we kill before fix and so on.

we're an ugly, underdeveloped group

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by FiatLux

you kidding? I think people will be more likely to believe now. anything to get them out of the jam they might be in. folks tend to rely on snake oil, and blame anyone or anything, before pointing their finger in the right direction (themselves) and taking matters into their own hands.

it's why we find various groups of people being blamed for various things over the years, why we kill before fix and so on.

we're an ugly, underdeveloped group

Your right, but, there seems to be very little if anything coming from their camp right now. So what could the reason be, if not that?

Well, for the sake of those who ARE having a tough time of it, I hope they don`t get caught up in, or fall for what these moronic money leeches are trying to sell people. Times are hard enough for everyone, without these low life scum suckers adding to their woes, by taking what little money they do have left.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

So sorry I didn't see your comment sooner, Jcrash! Interesting thought. Because I'm generally skeptical/ cynical concerning dominionists, not much would surprise me at all. I can *easily* see John Hagee as one of these. His position re Israel freaks me out ("be not unequally yoked with a non Christian")- not that it should be animosity or anything, but to stay apart/ stay out of it (as I understand it).

Basically, my line of thinking was colored by my knowledge of non-denominationals (Hagee & the 3 congregations he had- imo, MIS-,lead) through some very close family connections & the tentacles of that by way of Oral Roberts University, Kenneth Copeland in the mid 70s & some others in the 80s through friends who were involved with non denominational gatherings/ fellowships...that they had some pretty unconventional beliefs/ theories/ expectations. :-) I can tell you where our carpet cleaner's church is located, but forget the name. Anyway, it was one of the first of that type here.
It just sounded pretty pie-in-the-sky to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ahhh, thank you! This was what I had in my mind as what I was looking for re "what WAS that about?"
And FiatLux, thank you, too. I always appreciate hearing what you think.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Trust me, it's not a scam. It's been used by scammers, but NESARA is indeed very real. As I said, Google 'Pigford', the outcome of the Pigford case will set the precedent for NESARA.

And with the recent financial collapse, the only way to restore is to start anew. An economy backed on precious metals and not fraudulent paper money.

The Banks of this world have fraudulently taken the people's money, and when the new economy starts, in a way, we will get that money back.

It's more real than you think, keep your sights on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This term sounded vaguely familiar. Thanks to the Mods for posting those links. And to the OP, I commend your honesty. If everyone was honest, there would be a lot more threads on ATS titled "I have no idea what I'm talking about."

edit on 10/22/10 by burdenofdreams because: sense-makingness

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Maybe I didn't get far enough into the Pigford case(s) to make the connections, maybe I just hate/ am inept at reading legal cases- both are true. The links I got were for Pigford II- was this what you were referring to? And was that the case re discrimination against black farmers? I'm not sure I made the connection between Qualoos & the Pigford case.
I agree that a reset is likely the only way to set things straight (not as in the "slate wiped clean, but maybe, hopefully, back to a point where the loans/ credit *were* kosher & what's been paid in "rebuilt" from cancelled checks/ etc, then adjustments in valuation/ interest/ etc...go forward from there. I have zero sympathy for the financial delinquents who created this fiasco. Mummy & Daddy should have taught them that actions have consequences & to never gamble more than they could afford/ were willing to lose. Having said that, it really isn't right, conversely, either) Beyond that, I would believe something like that when I saw it. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

LOL@ Crakeur. I wondered WTH you were talking about re dove of (enlightenment or oneness or whatever it was) It/ s/he gelled with what I thought at the time. Musing that the connection with this & the carpet guy's church could have been fairly direct. (I bet he's pyssed now) Thanks again for the link.

To BurdenofDreams- heh. I usually know just enough to get my behind in a sling. Sometimes, I wonder if I should have called myself Aunt Clara or the "never mind" character Gilda Radner played on Saturday Night Live. :-)
edit on 24-10-2010 by DogsDogsDogs because: to add reply to burdenof dreams

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
SOMETHING WONDERFUL is about to happen! You just watch....

the N word.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I was in a nondenominational church in the early 80"s...
it was the start of what I call the "name it and claim it" philosophy...
basically, I'd watch member of my church do all kinds of stupid things, rent homes they couldn't afford, buy cars, ect. and well, later on down the road, when God didn't deliver on "his promise"....well, they were moving out of them....

bad things happened in that church in other ways also, the pastor was old, hey he would need to be replaced soon, and thus, begin the backstabbing, ect....as those in the church who thought they had a chance vied for the title....

I also had a vision where one of these guys was on the pulpit preaching, and well, turned into a wolf.....
I left the church after that....

I wouldn't be surprised if the nesara thing was from the same crowd that was convincing people that God wanted them to be prosperous, so just go out and do whatever, he will make good and provide you with the funds afterwards.... what the heck, they had to have some way to comfort their followers when the bills started to come due.
still say the devil hijacked that church....using greed and desire as the main carrot...power next.
and, I think it happened in alot of other churches also...considering the way things have gone down since then.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Congress just passed the Black Farmers/Pigford stuff... NESARA to follow soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join