It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Footage Reveals WTC 7 Explosions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Newly obtained 9/11 eyewitness footage that NIST fought tooth and nail to keep secret contains what appears to be the sound of explosions coming from the vicinity of WTC 7 after the collapse of the twin towers, offering yet more startling evidence that the building, which was not hit by a plane yet collapsed demolition style, was deliberately imploded. The clip was released by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) as part of a 3 terabyte package of video and photo data in response to a lawsuit brought by the International Center for 9/11 Studies. As we highlighted in our previous report, almost every single video studied as part of the release thus far contains damning evidence of controlled demolition on both the twin towers and WTC 7. The fact that NIST dragged their feet for so long in an attempt to block the release of these highly incriminating videos clearly indicates that they were part of an attempted cover-up. In addition, the fact that some of the videos appear to have been edited in an effort to hide evidence of controlled demolition is another smoking gun. The latest video is from eyewitness Richard Peskin, who filmed ground zero from a high rise building that appears to be about a dozen blocks down the street from Building 7. The first portion of the footage is filmed immediately after the collapse of the second tower of the World Trade Center. At about 10 seconds into the clip, two clear explosions can be heard. The clip then cuts to a later time and the cameraman states, “…explosion or something because there’s a lot of police activity and sirens and more smoke rising from the ground – new smoke – so there was some kind of additional explosion but I don’t know what it was….maybe it was a federal building or something like that,” as the camera pans across a shot of WTC 7.

forgot link here you go
www.infowars.com...

Well now just some more evidence to share

I wonder what the debunkers are going to say to this

credits Black_Fox

I wonder what else is going to be found in these videos that where released
edit on 13-10-2010 by blankduck18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Its no wonder that NIST fought hard to keep these a secret.
They only like to release the ones they edit first.

NIST also does not want the public to be exposed to the sounds of explosions coming from the
directon of WTC7. We know why...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Ummmmm.........
Confused.........
Whats already there i see a 3rd page of a forum

oh i c at the bottom
well it deserved its own thread instead of being mixed up in that mess

top topics

join