It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK schools conduct UFO crash drills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Now I found this to be a very interesting article considering the date it was released. Why would they have children go through these types of drills and then have them write down how they felt afterwards? Is this some type of psychological test to see how humans would react in the face of actual alien contact? Really reminds me of the firefighter manual that had a chapter on how to deal with ufo crashes.

Here's the link to the story
www.datelinezero.com...

edit on 13-10-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

That's crazy...I wouldn't know what to think if my school had a UFO crash drill (if I was back at school obviously)...I would definitely find it highly odd...why do they feel such drills are necessary? The only thing we used to have to do was a fire/bomb/terrorist drill...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been posted some time ago if I remember correct.

But yes, sounds very weird. Maybe they are testing how children would react. Or see if they are ready for disclosure aswell
Couldent resist it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

already been a thread on this a couple of months ago if i remember correctly.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
sigh - this crap comes up on a regular basis , and desipite the repeated claims - they are not " ufo crash drills " they are educational exercises

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
Now I found this to be a very interesting article considering the date it was released. Why would they have children go through these types of drills and then have them write down how they felt afterwards? Is this some type of psychological test to see how humans would react in the face of actual alien contact? Really reminds me of the firefighter manual that had a chapter on how to deal with ufo crashes.

Here's the link to the story
www.datelinezero.com...

edit on 13-10-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

Sounds like fun. When I was a kid we had air raid sirens every Monday at noon and we had to crawl under our desks for shelter. UFOs are probably not as dangerous as buzz-bombs.

tt

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Boomadatigger.....

There have been many instances of creative activities at UK schools based on UFO "lore".

There have subsequently been several threads on ATS discussing these activities.

I don't think it is indicative of anything other than motivated, creative teachers who are helping their students have fun while they are learning.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

How sure are you that they are running "UFO" crash drills. They could just be running crash drills and the writer decided to put UFO on the front of it. Its not a site i frequent so i dont know how credible all this is. Any ideas anyone?

Even if they were it proves nothing. Maybe they did'nt want to scare the kids from flying by calling it a plane crash drill.

Dont know why this is coming up as a reply to maybe maybe not. Must have pressed wrong reply button. apologies.
edit on 13-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Interesting but there was a thread the other day on this

Seems interesting and quite creepy if you ask me.

Wonder how long before everyone else starts having alien drills in school.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Pure madness!!!!! S+F!!

Now its just a matter of time before the US of A starts doing the same over here. It seems like they wanted to test it in the UK where the more "stable" kids are

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

True that

top topics

join