It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku calls for Global Governance - Labels opposers as 'Terrorists'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Thought this was an interesting vid, just got uploaded, not too sure where its from. Kaku talks about the Kardashev scale and how humanity must evolve to this new system of global governance in order to shift from a Type 0 civilization to a Type 1 civilization. Those silly enough to oppose this transition? Well... he calls them terrorists.

I've read his books, the man is smart, no doubt. But, he should stick to theoretical physics and not try venture into international politics as it is clear he is quite ignorant on certain things, calling upon a global government as the current system is too reliant on primitive resources like oil is a bit stupid don't you think? Big oil and the Anglo-American financial establishment is the cartel which is keeping this world pinned to Type 0, by forcing reliance on oil. Ignorance or feigned advocacy, thoughts?
edit on 13/10/2010 by serbsta because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
saw this quite awhile ago

interesting, i have seen idiots on my facebook hail him as one of our great minds, funny how they shut up when they see this

it's even more scary once you start reading about The AGI Manhattan Project

i still have yet to read through all of the link i have posted, but i cannot recommend it enough

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hes not saying people who oppose it are terrorists hes saying the terrorists want nothing to do with it. Because they want us to go back to the stone age with their strict sharia law and the last thing they want is a unified world that has Arnold schwarzenegger and Madonna as cultural heroes.
edit on 13-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Global government already exists.

Look at anything like economics, international politics, etc.

Under the framework of the UN, and through things like treaties and other paperwork, regulations etc, we actually have in effect a world government.

World government is inevitable because of issues like war, weapons are getting more powerful all the time.

Here is what the real issue is.

Who controls that world of tomorrow? How should it work?

Should a few elites call the shots in secret?
Or should the people have a voice at the table?

How will we handle broad issues like economics?

It's just a huge mess really.

I honestly think that the issues are too complex for any one human to even grapple with. So eventually people will become very restless and will resort to crime, black markets, civil wars, and rioting/revolts.

You can already see this anywhere you go.

There are just so many complex issues we need to decide on.

Perhaps keeping things simple is best, and just deciding on one strategic issue definitively.

The people should run the world government rather than a dominant elite class that passes the reigns of leadership through either 1) genetics or 2) secret clubs.

A meritocracy is highly preferable to a aristocracy.

In a few hundred years we will have colonies in the solar system where tons of humans live and visit. How will their governments work?

The tycoons and monopolists always offer us visions but they are ususally scams. They lack credibility with using their brains. Read the last 50 years of history, these guys are all scammers.

So try to come up with ideas yourself and then share them with people. A good idea can get through eventually.

Also, I wish more highly educated people with extensive knowledge would comment on Political issues such as this. I am tired of "Politicians" who are just ignorant and repeat the same garbage and "fake" issues.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

And how do you propose this transition to occur, transition in control that is? If financial/corporate entities simply continue to extort the globe and keep a steady flow of capital within a defined circle of partners, how exactly can any shift occur? It cannot, unless it is willingly absolved or passed on, neither of which will happen. Hence why I believe Kaku is ignorant.

Idealism is fine, but it shares a fine line with fantasy.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i think he dont talk about the NWO style you think about

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The thing is I dont see how we can ulitmately advance to a civilization that spans multiple worlds without a one world government. This is not to say im in favour of it happening now or would trust it the way things are now, far from it. But without it we are going to be forever mired in internation struggles for wealth and power like we have been since... well a long time.

The problem is not a one world government, its how it would be implemented and by whom.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
hahahahaha wheres all of kakus loyal subjects now?

what a chump. he either didnt think this one all the way through or somebody finally got to his wallet.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I'd say someone got to his wallet a long time ago.
He has been milking it for the last decade.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Kaku and I was disappointed when I heard this.

I do think he's on to something about the one world language and trading blocs, but the terrorist part was definitely a stupid thing to say. I don't think he's in cahoots with the NWO though, he's probably just falling for a bit of the propaganda.

Even the smartest people make mistakes. =)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Well, I am a follower of Michio Kaku, I watch his TV show, read his books and blogs, a gifted individual, no doubt of that. As for a global governance, I happen to agree....to a point. There is not one human being I would trust to sit at the head of such a governance, the very title, whether implied, or applied, would be too much for the ego of mankind! But the idea is a good one, any educated mind would agree with that. A World at peace is something we all desire, down deep inside, but what to do, how to act during such a peace is something the Rich Elite do not wish to find out. Ever read the Iron Mountain Report? But a global governance is not a bad idea, especially in today's world of hunger, disease, wars and infighting, conspiracies and agency projects...it's too much to keep up with for just one body.
I believe this will come, eventually, but in my own mind a machine would be better suited to run the world and keep the peace in every place.
Humanity is blinded by Veils that cannot, and will not see. I quote from a post by our good friend Jim Marrs:

Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil. The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other "experts" are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil. The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil. The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil. The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil. The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil. The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil. The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what. The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same. If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people. Adding to the irony, the harder a "sixth or better veiler" tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them. Our enemy, the state Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justify the actions of politicians who send first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder -- their combined stations in life are to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security worth dying for. Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite. It is common for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce. Albert Jay Nock (1870-1945), author of "Our Enemy, the State" (1935), explained what happens to those who find the seventh and eighth veils: "What was the best that the state could find to do with an actual Socrates and an actual Jesus when it had them? Merely to poison one and crucify the other, for no reason but that they were too intolerably embarrassing to be allowed to live any longer." Conclusions And so now we know that it's not that our countrymen are so committed to their lives that, "they don't want to see," the mechanisms of their enslavement and exploitation. They simply "can't see" it as surely as I cannot see what's on the other side of a closed curtain. The purpose of this essay is threefold: To help the handful of people in the latter veils to understand why the masses have little choice but to interpret their clarity as insanity; 2. To help people behind the first two veils understand that living, breathing and thinking are just the beginning and; 3. Show people that the greatest adventure of our life is behind the next veil because that is just one less veil between ourselves and God.
(From the December 2001 Idaho Observer)
source

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I hope this video wakes people up to the fact that this guy is a total NWO whore. Everything he spouts serves their agenda. He's big time promoting "quantum mechanical" BS and touting the Large Hadron Collider. All items that are part of the plan - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Your comment is limiting... By your reasoning, we're either crazy regressive terrorists, or NWO supporters who want to idolize celebrities??? I don't want Sharia law, that's for certain. But neither do I want Arnold and Madge as cultural icons.

I guess I'd like to see a happy medium where we lose the BS two party system, lose the corporate control mechanisms, lose the idolatry of celebrity, lose the excessive sexualisation of the young (etc etc) and start to share technologies in order to build a progressive interplanetary society. Trouble is, it would require a fresh start, with like-minded people on a brand new planet!

I don't think the human race will ever get past the failing condition we're in at the moment (without a 'miracle').

I personally subscribe to a Christian outlook - people might see my ideals as incompatible with my faith. I guess it boils down to a gut feeling that the current / new world order is inherently corrupted, not only in human terms, but also in the spiritual / metaphysical associations of the global elitist leadership.

I believe that as a race, we literally need to be 'saved', both from our own personal destructive tendencies, and from the darker destructive tendencies of those in power. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I fully expect an intervention from 'external forces' within the next ten years.

Oh - and Michio Kaku is being manipulated, I'm pretty certain of that. His words are being taken out of context too by the look of things. I imagine that he envisages something like Isaac Asimov's "Foundation and Empire" stories, where humans overcome their petty differences (initially) and create an intergalactic empire of whopping magnitude. Much as I like the idea, I can't believe it will ever happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just think, we could be like Star Wars and any terrorists who are left we can kill with our lightsabers and blasters.

What propagandized tripe!

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Michio Kaku calls for Global Governance

There's no doubt... none whatsoever, that there's a concerted move afoot towards a single world government. The fact that western nations... the US in particular, have allowed their industrial base to flee overseas is perhaps the clearest evidence.

The theory is roughly that a world that is entirely interdependent is not likely going to make war... or be capable of making war, on another major power. The current situation though, is one of being halfway to nowhere and is now perhaps the most dangerous stage of the transformation. To make the next step, there has to be a unifying factor introduced, that will lead nations like the UK and US to willingly surrender their independence and national identity.

No easy task. Perhaps we are now primed for the arrival of ET with a message for us to either gather under a single flag or face the consequences of extreme indiscretion. This should make the abandonment of constitutions and liberties down right popular... especially amoung the young, the timid and fearful and those who tend to follow whatever happens to be leading.

But... no matter. This one world government is going to be rammed down our throats one way or another. Our dear Mr. Kaku may be one of the spooners.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's clear people don't understand what he's saying.

He's saying people like the terrorists (fundamental islamic extremists mainly) don't want change. They want things to stay how they are so they can keep power.

He's not refering to the NWO some of you tin foilers rant about, hes talking about a unified planet that has managed to advance and overcome the major flaws of their existence.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

He's not refering to the NWO some of you tin foilers rant about, hes talking about a unified planet that has managed to advance and overcome the major flaws of their existence.

This of course assumes that unifying the planet under a single governance is something that can correct those major flaws of existence. I also suppose that my opinion that such a thing would do more to exacerbate those existential flaws than mend them, makes me one of those who dislike the idea of this change and therefore... perhaps, maybe, a terrorist.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
It's clear people don't understand what he's saying.

Hear! Hear! That was my thought as soon as I saw the video and read the comments.

Those who are calling Dr. Kaku a "shill" and worse simply lack the intelligence to understand what he is saying (which, in and of itself, is a pretty sobering thought..LOL)

Dr. Kaku actually expanded on this theme in a recent C-SPAN book review interview. (I don't have the link at my fingertips atm, but it runs 3 hours and is worth the time spent watching it if anyone is really interested in what he has to say.)

The abyssmal depth of human ignorance never fails to amaze and disgust me.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

The abyssmal depth of human ignorance never fails to amaze and disgust me.

That would make you... what?

An alien who dislikes the stench of the hairless monkey set?

Oh gawd... this place is like a TV variety show some days lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

This of course assumes that unifying the planet under a single governance is something that can correct those major flaws of existence. I also suppose that my opinion that such a thing would do more to exacerbate those existential flaws than mend them, makes me one of those who dislike the idea of this change and therefore... perhaps, maybe, a terrorist.

No - This assumes that once those flaws have been ironed out then a single governance that was truly beneficial was possible. Right now, yes, it would just exacerbate those flaws. I think what hes calling for is "A" New world order and not "THE" New World Order all of us here know of and fear.

A humanity all pulling in the same direction is the ideal surely?
edit on 13-10-2010 by Beegs because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join