It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Miller Show 6/25/04

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Tonight on the Dennis Miller show (CNBC), he had a guest on (didn't catch the man's name or his 'position') who had moved to the US from Mexico. In response to Dennis Miller's question as to why so many Mexicans (and those from other Latin countries) leave their homes to come here - the guy said, "Money and the chance at a better life"! And rattled off the amount of money that these immigrants sent 'home' to their native countries.

So Dennis says, "Wouldn't you rather live in your own home country? Why don't we just fix up Mexico, then?" To which this man replied, "Why don't we create the same sort of union that Europe has created with all of the Americas?" (Thereby leveling the financial playing field so everyone benefits). Yikes! Here we go...

Whoever has posted similar 'conspiracy' theories on other threads about the Illuminati wanting to divide the world into the EU, the union of the Americas and the Pacific 'union' wasn't kidding! (on the path to a NWO)

Who speculated or wrote somewhere about the 'plan' to make Canada another 'state' and flood that country with US dollars? (Can't recall where I read that). Panama already uses US currency in Central America - and with the horrible fluctuations in the economies of the countries in South America (Argentina and Brazil in particular), I can imagine this concept isn't too far off ... on it's path to a one world currency.... uh oh.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Vicente Fox has already stated that the U.S. and Mexico are not two separate countries, but one common region.

Also, he has before the Mexican government a "bill?" which will allow illegal immigrants in the U.S. to still vote in Mexican elections. This now eliminates that nasty little requirement to try to smuggle their illegal butts back over the border to vote...they can just e-vote I guess.

Vicente needs the crap slapped out of him. Bush needs the sense slapped into him. Somebody needs to slap this trash down, right now.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Throws in a B***h Slap.....Hmmm Nuttin....

This is what irks me, The ones who come in illegally, or even leagally for that matter, Get an under the table job for like $7-$8 an hour, work like 75 hrs a week and send well more than half of it back home. There is of course, no taxes paid on it, and it is not put back into the Economy. I know this for a fact because I have been in the restaurant business for 15 yrs. I currently work with three people who do this. There is 9 of them living in a two bedroom apartment for $600 a month. They all do the same thing. I'm all for people wanting to come over here for a "better" life, or anywhere for that, but not at the expense of taxpayers and citizens. I know they are charged a tax for sending money, but it is nowhere close as to what most people would be paying.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Do your civic duty and call the INS.

I know it's not that easy, especially on the largescale, so I don't really have an answer, I just wanted to throw that out.

--J1m

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's silly to say this is a conspiracy when so many people involved are openly stating what their hostile intentions and their treasonous means are.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Eastern_Diamondback]

top topics

join