It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdest Thing Since I've Been on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I was reading a thread about an email that's being sent out regarding some green comet. I posted a reply, then refreshed my screen and an ATS error screen came up.
So, I went to "myATS" to click on my last post to get back onto the thread-- last post wasn't there. Clicked on Member Tools to see if there was a record of my post on my profile-- wasn't there. So, I logged out, logged back in & couldn't find the thread in the search engine.
Then I went to the home page and clicked on Recent Posts and saw a thread titled "Why are all the green comet threads being deleted???"
So I clicked on it and it took me to an ATS error screen.
I went BACK to Recent Posts and THAT THREAD HAD BEEN INSTANTANEOUSLY DELETED ALSO!!!

I didn't want to put anything about a green comet or fireball in the title of this thread because I didn't want it to be immediately deleted.
If anyone is able to read this before it gets deleted, please U2U me if you are aware of the reason why these threads are being systematically deleted.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

same for me :S...

seems someone dont like the posting about that "event" :S

makes it just more interessting ^^

edit on 12-10-2010 by angrydog because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
this is strange. it said i couldnt post either on the thread because of "security'. WTF

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What the H.E. double toothpicks is up with THAT???
This is a CONSPIRACY SITE behaving CONSPIRATORIALLY???

Mods, if you delete this one too-- please let us know why these threads are being deleted.
If for some bizarre reason this thread DOESN'T get deleted, I welcome whomever posted the original message to paste it onto this thread because as bizarre as the message is, the actions of it being systematically deleted from ATS forums is even MORE bizarre.

link   
this is very bizarre. why were they deleted so quickly?

link   

that's really strange. i hope that this thread doesn't get deleted because i would like to hear an answer

link   

May I ask if the one you were reporting on was the one that was suppose to pass earth today? Or is that a asteroid? lol I get them confused.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Both those threads were 404ed?? Why? I didn't see anything to 404.
Bet this one too......

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well thats weird its completely dissapeared, i got one of those 404 message screen, luckly as it was so interesting and ive got a good memory i can remember most of what was said.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i made a copy of the email text so

just for fun...

link   

Originally posted by onehuman

May I ask if the one you were reporting on was the one that was suppose to pass earth today? Or is that a asteroid? lol I get them confused.

The OP wasn't mine, I just posted a reply on it, and then the whole dang thing immediately disappeared.

link   
God I love conspiracy!

The acid test. Try and post a green comet thread again, and do a screen dump of it immediately after posting.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe they used a "forbidden" site as a source.
That has been the case a few times I know of.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Same happened to me. It was probably taken down because it sounds too much like the plot to that TV show "The Event" that's on right now. lol

Posts get removed all the time...shame it's never the ones that are total BS that go. heh

Rev
edit on 12/10/2010 by revmoofoo because: my kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

quick thinkin' Batman!!

This thread hasn't been deleted yet, but the email message hasn't been posted either.......

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
Same happened to me. It was probably taken down because it sounds like the plot to that TV show "The Event" that's on right now. lol

Posts get removed all the time...shame it's never the ones that are total BS that go. heh

Rev

i saw no green comet in the show yet....just usal "they here" stuff

if i remember right...the posting startet with an email someone get about some events happen soon
after a green comet hits the athmosphear...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hurry up and post!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
hurry up and post!

i fear the mods

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

That show is about a green comet that comes into Earth's atmosphere and if you go outside before the 3rd day after-the-event you'll get blown to smithereens? .......or something to that effect......

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Now Im all curious about the umm "Gc." Can you give a idea what that was about at least or what you remember?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join