It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News day after 10-10-10 SO CAL Garden Grove

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Apparently there is something massive going on with law enforcement going on in the area where the blue UFO was seen

More information coming soon

The rc toy and arrest could've been a cover up for something real

From POSTER
I seen it with my own eyes... Area Lifes 1 Block long...6 Police and 5 semi trucks with out loud sirens with police saying, right there in that parking lot, moving at a speed faster than man.. along with heavy machinery on the back of trucks, taking up 1 block with Sirens and trucks and fire departments, special police cars and several black trucks chasing something on feet that is moving super fast... Same UFO on ABC news in China.. Officially a UFO spotted, on the news, live.... Stay tuned for more...
edit on 12-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

WOAH!!!
These are the videos I love, because you can tell how excited the filmer is, which means he isn't hoaxing it.
It's very intriguing that this is happening right after the UFO sighting yesterday.
The videos from this guy are amongst the most credible evidence I've ever seen!
I wonder what TPTB will have to say about this one.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
He said stay tuned for more, so I guess theres MORE coming. oh man I cant wait, he said they were chasing something super fast that was on foot? Wtf could that mean i'm so Like O.O

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If someone can post this in the same ufo caught by differnt people thread, i'm making a video right now and cant do it

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I gave you a flag just for the audio!
It was hilarious!

link   
Is there footage of that blue ufo that was seen on 10/10?

I see the police cars in that movie, but not what they are chasing (it's supposed to be in the air?)... or am I missing something?

edit: ah they chasing something on foot? jeez that gives me the creeps! lol

edit on 12/10/2010 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

link   
Might want to give a warning about the heavy language in the vid.

Interesting video, though I never saw anything in it that would prove the cops are chasing something UFO related. Just their say so.

But, then again, my eyes are shot lol

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Does the audio help? Because without it, this just looks like a normal police chase to me. I don't see anything that indicates a UFO. Maybe I am missing something?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
He said they're chasing something super fast on foot

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
theres over 16 videos of the blue ufo, i'll upload the one I made yesterday all most of them together

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I dont see anything here,

The people are definitely excited but that could be because they are misunderstanding what they are seeing.

Many times in highly populated areas, when moving very very large pieces of machinery , police cruisers will be utilized to help curb the potential for accidents and would also explain the lack of sirens, as it is not an emergency.

He says something about man on foot, which i see nothing........he honestly was barely even close enough to see the semi trucks.......

Im not seeing anything here out of the ordinary , except a well populated street being used as a through way , to move some large pieces of machinery
edit on 12-10-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If this is just a regular police chase, why all the black SUVS, and big rigs following them

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
If this is just a regular police chase, why all the black SUVS, and big rigs following them

I dont see the black SUVs? I saw maybe a few, but not any more then there might be on any other busy city street?

link   
Anyways theres more videos to come. also this is a resident posting this, he said he saw the ufo and that it looked like the one that closed the chinese airport, We may have witnessed a huge cover up yesterday with the arrest, that would explain why the chopper was circling the UFO and why some people say it was bigger than the chopper

link   
am i missing something?. i see nothing but a couple of police cars that could be doing absolutely anything!.

i see absolutely nothing that suggests any u.f.o relation whatsoever, and surely if something had been found then the military would have taken over!.

i think somebody is just linking unrelated events and getting slightly overexcited ! lol.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i wonder what they were chasing ..
i too hope they post more .
they sounded so excited to be chasing something

link   

I have my family sleeping, so I watched your video without sound, I don't know if that makes a diference but I expected to see something when the car stops. It looks like police regular duties...you know, like when they send 3 units just to stop a car and put a ticket.

I hope you can add more material in order to make your story subject to study. I'll S&F you to show my suppport.

Thanks.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Trueman because: text fix

link   

Ok, what exactly are we looking at

Being excited is one thing, swearing endlessly at a convoy is a big turnoff and just lowers the seriousness of what we are trying to discover.
I wait for further videos which will no doubt clarify what is happening here.

link   
I posted this so we wouldntt dismiss the blue ufo that was seen on 10-10-10 yet as a hoax, still strange things are going on according to the residents of garden grove
edit on 12-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

there will be more and more of these sightings all around the world
there is a quickening of events and the locations are no longer deserted roads
these craft are becoming more daring and in locations that will be filmed from multipule locations
if a ufo wanted attension an airport or major city would be the place to get it
get ready for still clear footage from multipule sources of the same incidents

xploder

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join