It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 8 Veils of Understanding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I ran across this webpage about a year ago and found it very interesting.It pretty much breaks it down in groups on a scale 1-8 to what level of manipulation you fall in ,and how much one can see through. 1 being the most manipulated and 8 being able too see the whole picture(and much more). I find it quite accurate (though most of you probably want).Still an interesting read.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world´s economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.

The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can´t, the more insane he appears to them.

If this is true I fall in the sixth..Even if you dont bye into the last 3 or 4 just for fun which veil do you fall in.

www.hiddenknowledge.net...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure what vail in this list but I do know of the one that was taken away from my unbelief- one night in a wicked gun battle for my life I looked up and saw a small little green Gideon NT sitting on the bar that I'm pretty sure was left by an American (not certian of race but have my suspicions) woman a few days earlier and when I began to open it, I heard an audible invisible voice as if sitting on my left that said He was Jesus, died for my sins and if I believed in Him I would never perish-

John5.25-
I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

Acts9.4-
he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus

2Corinthians-
For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

Romans6.9-
Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.

edit on 12-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Interesting read. I am at veil 5. It's gonna take more than seeing a UFO, being abducted, or actual contact to convince me of Reptilians, Nordics, Grays, etc. I don't know foe certain, but I lean more towards; UFOs are man-made, and if Grays do exist, I suspect they are either time-traveling humans from the future, or a genetically created human of our modern doing. I'm a big fan of the false-flag alien invasion idea xD

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Interesting, the first six levels are all very close together but then there is a massive long jump to the seventh and then the 8th isnt much further up. I would say using this system it actually goes up to about level 12 perhaps beyond, im not sure cuz their description of 7 and 8 are very vauge. But, and this is a big but, you cant really "measure" enlightenment like that, you cant take your spiritual temperature, its unquantifiable.

I would hazard a guess many more than 60,000 people have peirced the 8th veil.

I reckon if it was written by someone really enlightened it would be much different, still using 8 levels, they would probably reduce the first six descriptions to just two levels. Then the last four would be new to the list. Maybe the list goes to infinity? who knows.

Many people on this site need to learn somthing about the following quote...

The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by trey85

You got the number wrong.

In the Middle East, there is something called The Dance of the Seven Veils.

The movements of the dance signify the progressive Revelation of Truth; with each and every movement of the woman's body representing one or another aspect of the conveying of Truth through Revelation.

On the website under my signature, I have a number of dance videos by Michael Flatley, which are, more or less, a Western re-interpretation of The Dance of the Seven Veils.

Michael

edit on 12-10-2010 by Michael Cecil because: misspelling

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

"if Grays do exist, I suspect they are either time-traveling humans from the future,"

I most defenely believe in aliens weather there here or not ,but I have often wondered if greys could be humans from the future that have evolved from millions/billions of years of evolution.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

" small little green Gideon NT " have no idea what that is lol

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There are some bits of truth to this but it mostly strikes me as something that got pulled out of a bored blogger's rear end.

One obvious red flag is the specific number ten percent, of who's getting past each "veil". How would he know such a statistic like that? Did he take a poll?

Another is the fact that it suddenly jumps from politics to metaphysics. Just feels like a weird discontinuity.

Maybe I'm just one of those poor veiled chaps, but stuff like this (especially when they try to break down esoteric truths into cute categories or "levels") just proves to me that anybody can write anything on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Where'd he get the statistics from?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by trey85

like as in a pocket size New Testament in the green cover option and Gideon is the free ones like you see in hotels, and believe normally they are in a New King James version

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Where'd he get the statistics from?

Im sure the statistics are not accurate(assumiing the categories/veils there self are accurate) .I think he is pretty much pointing out how they drastically drop from one to the next.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I agree with polarwarrior about the ironic quote. In regards to where I am on this scale I would day somewhere between the sixth and seventh veil. While I understand that there actually do exist the malevolent forces of power (reptilian aliens/greys doing DNA experiments, controlling world leaders and events, etc…) they do not affect me as much as I move to to/through the seventh veil. Perhaps it is the understanding that consciousness creates reality and that I am only responsible for my personal reality and therefore creating said reality. As I have continued to think about that concept over the past couple of years I have created exactly what I want/need for my soul to grow at the pace it is comfortable growing at. It isn’t always easy (as purposely abstaining from having an interpersonal relationship with a woman has been difficult, but necessary so I don't intermingle my karma/energy in this reality and get stuck in the reincarnation cycle again), but it is proving to be well worth it. I think once you reach the seventh veil you may be able to understand the “illusion” of reality so well that you might be able to shape it at will and escape the reincarnation cycle that the malevolent forces mentioned above would like to keep us all in. Moving through the eighth veil (and any potential veils beyond that) I think would have to be an experience/realization so…..profound/un-comprehensible…..that at this stage I am just concerned with breaking through the seventh veil.

Great Thread……This is only my second or third post/reply so I am not sure how to “Star and Flag” but I will try to figure out how. Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobuko
[more

This is only my second or third post/reply so I am not sure how to “Star and Flag” but I will try to figure out how. Good stuff.

Alots changed lately on here but im pretty sure you still flag by clicking the flag button at the top left of the thread

ps good luck with the seventh veil

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by trey85
reply to post by Jobuko
[more

Alots changed lately on here but im pretty sure you still flag by clicking the flag button at the top left of the thread

ps good luck with the seventh veil

I went ahead and "Star and Flagged" the post...thanks for the heads up. Once I am able to recieve direct messages anyone who would like to talk about this thread (or "weird" stuff like this) is more than welcome to message me.

top topics

join