It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam right about the End Times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Please let's not get angry about Islam or the End Times here. I was just reading about what the Quran predicts the End of days and the signs of the End. A lot of them stood out to me.
50 signs of the End
Take it with a grain of salt. I'm no expert of history or Islam. Care to comment with your opinions and I will search for more information on this.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Update! I have found more information and a much better list then the last one I provided. Seems a good read.
Wiki article

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No one want's to talk about Islam and the End times? This is a really scary read and it might mean something to you guys!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"Why I Left Islam-Ex-Muslim terrorist Walid Shoebat(Part 1 of 2) "

You should watch this also and see it from both sides. In it he talks alot about end-time prophecies.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Fear mongering is an ancient art, its nothing new. This is all this is. Like horoscopes, it is cleverly written in order to deceive as many people as possible. The people who wrote the religious books understood human nature, and the majority of those signs are self-fulfilling.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I am not an expert on islam, but I would like to read and learn it one day. It's a fascinating book. In fact, it is exact about our past, the creating of the universe and Sirius. look up on you tube Quaran and Sirius and you will be amazed. clearly, it is more than a religious text.

Also, it's my belief that all religions are just a channel for understanding or bringing the understanding of the spiritual world. Quaran and islam's facts about Sirius' orbit and the universe creation are undeniably fascinating and I have a great respect for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

Sirus? What in the world is that?
You can order a free Quran online. The Quran comes from Saudi Arabia as well. It's weird and fun to read. But really I doubt all the verses in the Quran as the Bible mention anything revolutionary.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by betweentheworlds

I am not an expert on islam, but I would like to read and learn it one day. It's a fascinating book. In fact, it is exact about our past, the creating of the universe and Sirius. look up on you tube Quaran and Sirius and you will be amazed. clearly, it is more than a religious text.

Also, it's my belief that all religions are just a channel for understanding or bringing the understanding of the spiritual world. Quaran and islam's facts about Sirius' orbit and the universe creation are undeniably fascinating and I have a great respect for it.

Just curious but, you state you are not an expert on Islam, and would like to read and learn
it one day. Then you follow it up with, "it's a fascinating book" ??? And then you say as a matter
of fact, it is exact about our past ??? And you haven't read it yet !! How do you state all of this
and have never read or learned about it ?? Please explain!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
No one want's to talk about Islam and the End times? This is a really scary read and it might mean something to you guys!

my interpretation of Jesus killing the antichrist is "plural" ...

meaning.. "christ" = newly evolved superhumans behaving like the character "Jesus Christ"
"antichrist" = newly evolved superhumans behaving in the opposite manner as christ did.

superheroes vs super villains.

next level.

humanity going nowhere, needing the same infrastructure and energy supplies is redundant when one tiny molecule can change ALL that. ... DNA. the "word".

and "one" dude is going to come and save us from "one" other dude?

it's definately a bit more complex than that and there's ALOT of learning and understanding that's going to go into it all from now on in....

wasn't christ quoted as saying something like "and you will do even greater feats as I have done" ... etc..

-

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
no need for the paranoia
btw I found wiki 's interpenetration of Last Judgment interesting as well,
I learned something today :
" belief in God and the last day and doing good works is sufficient for salvation even if that person be Jewish, Christian or Sabaean." ☺

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
yes I do believe that islamic prophecies are right. some prophecies are strikingly correct specially the one that says " barefoot sheperds will compete in building tall buildings " and there is also another one that I don't see on your website that says " women will wear clothes but will still appear naked ".

btw, Prophecies aren't in the Quran, they're all from the hadiths.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

and "one" dude is going to come and save us from "one" other dude?

it's definately a bit more complex than that and there's ALOT of learning and understanding that's going to go into it all from now on in....

wasn't christ quoted as saying something like "and you will do even greater feats as I have done" ... etc..

-

you said it. it's more complex than that so why do you even talk about that if you don't know?

There is MUCH more than that. Muslim prophecies talk about a man called the Mahdi who will lead the muslims for years and be their guided leader. He will lead them to war and win against his enemies.
Then one day Jesus comes back and joins his army and together they will fight the Antichrist and his army.
It's just said that it will be Jesus who will kill the Antichrist, not some random guy. You don't have to think past that. Jesus alone won't save everyone like some all-powerful and immortal man.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Try reading the book Zhuan Falun and you will know more things than you could imagine, all religions have it right, Falun Dafa has arrived from the east:

www.falundafa.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

These are simulare to all the ancient religious prophecies, so YES IN SOME WAYS.
2nd
edit on 10/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Update! I have found more information and a much better list then the last one I provided. Seems a good read.
Wiki article

interesting read. thanks for the link. does anyone else think being a bedouin man looks cool?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Check out these prophecies too(all the old myths are becoming reality as we speak, remember Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good in your heart. You will be extremely lucky if you only can do that - remember this is about your heart/enlightenment quality only.):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... - about the world before and after the judgment

I could add in Nostradamus prophecy about July 1999 being the start of Armageddon, the very same month the Chinese Communist Party started persecuting all 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China. It is said by Nostradamus the battle will last 20 years(2019 july) and 7 years(phase 2 when the Lord of Lord´s will rule the world just like the Islam prophecy says).

Compare that info with the Islam prophecy about "Medhi - the almighty God" being in a battle with evil during the end times.

Add then that the Islam prophecy says the Lord of Lord´s first name will have two letters. The Master of Falun Dafa is called Li Hongzhi....

top topics

join