It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renowned U.S. Navy Commander Reveals Stunning Roswell Crash Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
New Roswell information I found very interesting.
I did a search but found nothing. Apologies if it duplicated an existing thread.

www.ufodigest.com...

edit on 11-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

He fixed it. Reading it now.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Hoover died at age 83 in 1998. In his decades of service to our country, the Commander helped to provide to mankind the vision to go beyond our planet Earth. He aimed to take us high and far to the stars. This is because Hoover knew that we can be so much more. We have the potential to be at once an Interstellar and a Hyper-Dimensional race. We will one day manipulate and morph the very fabric of space-time and matter itself. We too will traverse the vast cosmos in an instant. When that day comes, the Navy Man tells us, we will no longer fear the Alien. We will realize that we are the Alien.

We've heard this argument before. The grays are actually future human beings coming back in time to help us, prevent us from making a mistake or to collect badly needed DNA to correct a future genetic mistake. etc. I guess whats newish is the source.

Other than that IMO it is just a short but interesting read.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Hoover died at age 83 in 1998. In his decades of service to our country, the Commander helped to provide to mankind the vision to go beyond our planet Earth. He aimed to take us high and far to the stars. This is because Hoover knew that we can be so much more. We have the potential to be at once an Interstellar and a Hyper-Dimensional race. We will one day manipulate and morph the very fabric of space-time and matter itself. We too will traverse the vast cosmos in an instant. When that day comes, the Navy Man tells us, we will no longer fear the Alien. We will realize that we are the Alien.

We've heard this argument before. The grays are actually future human beings coming back in time to help us, prevent us from making a mistake or to collect badly needed DNA to correct a future genetic mistake. etc. I guess whats newish is the source.

Other than that IMO it is just a short but interesting read.

I believe it is more than that. There are many here and elsewhere that still doubt that the Alien version of the Roswell story ever happened. This is another valuable source that lends credibility to the fact that it wasn't some lame arse balloon. Not to mention the fact that it adds weight to the fact that the occupants were in fact other worldly or timely and not soldiers flying some military high tech secret saucer craft of our own

edit on 11-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: clarity

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
its a long article
i read the whole thing
heres the highlights

HOOVER REVEALS THE ROSWELL SECRET

In 1995 George W. Hoover Sr. left his testament for history with an associate of the History Channel. Some of Hoover's hints about Roswell that he had made to his own son were later corroborated in private, off-the-record conversations that Commander Hoover had with researcher William J. Birnes PhD, JD.

This included a visit by Birnes and others to Hoover's home in Pacific Palisades, CA. Birnes had sought out Hoover for information on a design issue for a technical "cockpit display project" that Birnes was working on at the time. The talk at some point turned to UFOs. In correspondence with this author, Birnes detailed his experience with Hoover to me and indicated that Hoover was lucid, articulate and serious.

Commander George Hoover had finally revealed what he really knew about Roswell. He explained the truth as he had learned it all those decades ago:
· UFOs are not the "biggest secret" - it is the entities behind them that was of most concern
· Roswell was in fact a crash event of "visitors from somewhere else"
· The entities were "not so much interplanetary as much as they were literally also time travelers." They are extra-temporal.
· The visitors are clearly "from the future." There is reason to believe that they may even be "us" from a future Earth.
· These "future humans" have the ability to "manipulate reality around us."
· The government feared the intentions and abilities of the "visitors"
· These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality
· We human beings are far more powerful in potential than we ever dreamed that we are. We don't yet comprehend our extraordinary future capabilities.
· The visitors remain at essence though "corporeal" and "physical" - and secret attempts at reverse-engineering the visitor's crash material were made
· Incredibly, Hoover admitted that he himself was engaged in such technology transfer as a Naval Intelligence Officer with Top Secret clearances

Hoover appears to have been fairly sparse in his comments to Birnes (just as Hoover was with his namesake son) but his insight still speaks volumes. We learn that the truth about UFOs is held in secret. Roswell really happened. The visitors manipulate time and matter, perhaps as future humans. The role that can be played by fields of consciousness upon technology -and upon reality itself- is difficult to comprehend. And there have been efforts at replication of the crash debris by the U.S. Navy. When Birnes' interview of Hoover was related to his son Hoover Jr., the son replied that he was unaware that his father had said this, but neither did he discount it.

Readers will know of this author's previous work linking Battelle Memorial Institute with the US Navy and the development of "shape-recovery" alloys inspired by the Roswell debris. Readers will also remember that this author reported on the US Navy's bizarre Mind-Over-Matter experiments on the "memory metal" Nitinol conducted by Nitinol's co-inventor, Dr. Frederick Wang of the Office of Naval Research (ONR.)

The connection is rather astounding and it now comes full circle:

ONR's Commander George Hoover confirmed that the US Navy was engaged in the reverse-engineering and technology transfer of the Roswell material. He also said that the "mind" matters. Battelle's metallurgist (and secret government UFO researcher) Dr. Howard Cross worked closely with the US Navy, including in providing valuable information on Titanium and Titanium-Nickel alloys (the basis for memory metal.)

ONR's Fred Wang was inspired by Battelle's earlier work to create the Roswell-like morphing metal called Nitinol. Wang was also confirmed to have been involved in Mind-Over-Matter experiments to morph Nitinol with psychic influence. (See Roswell -Battelle article series archived on this site.)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

Thanks for para phrasing the article. I just wanted to get the article up ASAP

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You have to keep in mind his age. It isn't unheard of for seniors to come up with outlandish stories, especially if they may be suffering from dementia. If he made these claims in the final stages of his life he may have done it for fame and to see his name live on. We don't know the facts.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

snip

I believe it is more than that. There are many here and elsewhere that still doubt that the Alien version of the Roswell story ever happened. This is another valuable source that lends credibility to the fact that it wasn't some lame arse balloon. Not to mention the fact that it adds weight to the fact that the occupants were in fact other worldly or timely and not soldiers flying some military high tech secret saucer craft of our own

I'm not one of those that doubts that the UFO crash near Roswell happened, I'm certain beyond question that it did NOT happen! There is no evidence for a UFO nor aliens, dead or alive. The only thing that continues to push Roswell as a certainty is the romantic tales by believers. These believers are youngsters who have no idea what the state of the world, particularly the tension between the U.S. and Russia, was like. They don't know about the attempts by secret American projects to spy on Russian atomic bomb tests. They have no knowledge of the a particular secret project that employed balloons but they were not weather balloons. I dare anyone, ANYONE!, to produce irrefutable evidence, not hearsay and quotes from b.s. book authors, that a UFO crashed near Roswell, that alien bodies alive or dead, were removed, that UFO debris was transported to other military sites, or that a UFO crashed anywhere on Earth. Put up or shut up!

edit on 11-10-2010 by The Shrike because: To correct grammar.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading the article.
what bothers me most about this
is the time traveling aspect. If they come
here to change certain things would
that not create a paradox of sorts?
Or is the paradox correctional
path what they seek to keep us
on a correct path? I wonder how
many they have taken with them
to the future to see what lies ahead?
Did they come back?
Did they even want to?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
very interesting story, one I've never heard before.
Jessy Marcel told the truth and so did many many other witnesses, including this man.

too bad our government is a bunch of ruthless pieces of # and wont share in the fun.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv
You have to keep in mind his age. It isn't unheard of for seniors to come up with outlandish stories, especially if they may be suffering from dementia. If he made these claims in the final stages of his life he may have done it for fame and to see his name live on. We don't know the facts.

Or maybe he knew he was gonna die and figured why not get it off his chest?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by obzerv

Or maybe he knew he was gonna die and figured why not get it off his chest?

Sorry for being rational. I forgot that I'm just supposed to fall in line and say, "ZOMG THE ALIENZ ARE REAL!"

Basically I'm saying you can't rule out other possibilities.
edit on 11-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

snip

I'm not one of those that doubts that the UFO crash near Roswell happened, I'm certain beyond question that it did NOT happen! There is no evidence for a UFO nor aliens, dead or alive. The only thing that continues to push Roswell as a certainty is the romantic tales by believers. These believers are youngsters who have no idea what the state of the world, particularly the tension between the U.S. and Russia, was like. They don't know about the attempts by secret American projects to spy on Russian atomic bomb tests. They have no knowledge of the a particular secret project that employed balloons but they were not weather balloons. I dare anyone, ANYONE!, to produce irrefutable evidence, not hearsay and quotes from b.s. book authors, that a UFO crashed near Roswell, that alien bodies alive or dead, were removed, that UFO debris was transported to other military sites, or that a UFO crashed anywhere on Earth. Put up or shut up!

Wow... O.K. I know there is nothing I can say to convince you that there was something incredible happening at Roswell, so I won't try. But I won't shut up either. You see this is one place where these views are welcome... you know the Aliens and UFO's forum on a conspiracy site. Jeeze...
Why do such adamant negativists bother engaging the Alien and UFO forum in such a chippy manner.
It's not the job of believers to convince the skeptics. Some chose to consider the testimonials of those directly involved in the incident or follow the beliefs of those who spent their lives researching Roswell and maintain an open mind regarding possible theories.
You talk about wanting proof of a UFO crash as if it is the same as proving a smash and crab at the Kwiky-Mart. You think that those in charge or first on the scene of such an event would promptly take it to the nearest news station and report it. Oh yeah I forgot that is exactly what they did. Then back peddled and changed their story. As if a seasoned military man couldn't tell what a balloon looked like much less a rancher.

edit on 11-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: corections

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

....... These believers are youngsters who have no idea what the state of the world, particularly the tension between the U.S. and Russia, was like. They don't know about the attempts by secret American projects to spy on Russian atomic bomb tests. They have no knowledge of the a particular secret project that employed balloons but they were not weather balloons. I dare anyone, ANYONE!, to produce irrefutable evidence, not hearsay and quotes from b.s. book authors, that a UFO crashed near Roswell, that alien bodies alive or dead, were removed, that UFO debris was transported to other military sites, or that a UFO crashed anywhere on Earth. Put up or shut up!

That's a big statement to make when many older researchers have been involved over the years, so they could not have been these Youngsters with no idea of the things you have said.

LOL @ Put up or Shut up...... what have you put up to prove your Opinion? It is only Your opinion after all.

I would prefer to consider what someone who lived and worked in those areas has to say than a person who is blatantly anti-ufo/aliens, etc.

And I think you will find it is allowable to discuss these things here on ATS so there is no need to tell anyone to Shut up. If you don't like it mate, don't read it and reply.

Lastly, I intend no offence with my observations to you.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers make mistakes

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

snip

This is one of the most ignorant comments I've heard regarding this case. OF COURSE WE CANT PROVE IT "YET" or this forum wouldnt even exist.... Just because theres no rock solid evidence "That been presented for your eyes to see" doesnt mean that it didnt happen. I fortunately think the opposite and KNOW FOR A FACT that it did happen. No, I do not have any evidence nore was I even alive a the time but does that make me an ignorant gullable alien nut? No, the truth is that I've spent hundreds if not thouusands of hours researching this topic and have come to my own conclusion that UFO crashes have happened numurous times around the world since then although it's being covered up by the PTB... Becuase they can! Plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Too bad this doesn't come from a more reliable source, and I'm not referring to Bragalia, I'm referring to Bill Birnes. Did Birnes record this interview?

I wonder if Birnes has written about this himself?

But as publisher of UFO magazine, I find him to be pretty biased. You could even say he's lied on UFO Hunters.

If he didn't record the interview, it's like hearsay twice removed, Bragalia telling us what some other guy said telling us what some other guy said that nobody else heard.

Edit to add: Not only that, it's written over 12 years later, why such a long delay?
edit on 11-10-2010 by Arbitrageur because: added question

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

....... These believers are youngsters who have no idea what the state of the world, particularly the tension between the U.S. and Russia, was like. They don't know about the attempts by secret American projects to spy.....

That's a big statement to make when many older researchers have been involved over the years, so they could not have been these Youngsters with no idea of the things you have said.

LOL @ Put up or Shut up...... what have you put up to prove your Opinion? It is only Your opinion after all.....

And I think you will find it is allowable to discuss these things here on ATS so there is no need to tell anyone to Shut up. If you don't like it mate, don't read it and reply.

Lastly, I intend no offence with my observations to you.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers make mistakes

One has to suppose that the good number of folks over the years have said they saw bodies....that they all are mistaken or worse.

I live near springfield Wright Patterson. We had a school teacher that started out every year, every new class by saying this...."we are not going to discuss Ufos in this class now or ever. But I do this every year. How many of you have ever seen a UFO? (Some would put up thier hand). Let me just say that for all you who have or will in the future see a UFO or may wonder about them, you are not crazy. I dated a woman in college whos father was a very high ranking officer at WP in the air force. Let me tell you people that UFOs are real. Thats all I am going to say about it, we are not going to talk about it and dont ever ask me about it. Just know that they are real".

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
too bad our government is a bunch of ruthless pieces of # and wont share in the fun.

can you imagine the amount of changes
going to go on at the patent office trying to
fix the patent holders from human
names to ET's. And will they have
to pay back those illegal past payments?
lol, just having a lil fun here

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

When that day comes, the Navy Man tells us, we will no longer fear the Alien. We will realize that we are the Alien.

I thought this quote summed it all up as I understand it this thing about the Aliens etc Is like everything Humans have done since time immemorial and that is to alienate different groups of Humans themselves just because they may think and look different when in fact, Humans are only alienating themselves from other Humans simply through closed mindedness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join