It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange lights in South Wales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Some of you may have come across stories reported by those who claim to have seen orange lights flying across U.K skies at great speed. I did a search for Cardiff and you can see the results here:

UK-UFO

There's a number of people who allege to have seen the orange 'orb' lights. On the comments page for one of the witness statements, I read this peculiar message:

Sian
August 4th, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Hi Hew, I saw two objects that night around 7.30 ish.
My window in Fairwater is parallel to St Fagans Road. The two objects were very small and quite a distance and low in the sky, but caught my eye as they were shinning in the night sky, looked like a child balloon size. I watched them go accross the sky from the direction of st fagans towards barry/penarth area.
I ran to get my binoculars (10 x 25 celestron) and saw a different picture. I found that they looked of metal and were red on top and were a flat triangular shaped or wedge shaped, and had white lights around the edge but were NOT flashing.

I hope this helps.

Link

Interesting that the lady purports to have seen an object with some sort of airframe on closer inspection. Has anyone here in the South Wales area or the UK for that matter witnessed such phenomenon?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Retro~Burn

Retro~Burn.....

Unfortunately, having read it.....

The chances are that report is describing chinese lanterns.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
blimey,
well i definitely saw these two orange lights going over junction 9 sometime between 20:15 and 20:55 and pointed them out to a friend, as we looked they seemed to be in some sort of formation and there was the definite distant sound of the scream of a jet engine in the distance, only reason it struck me as unusual is its a rare moment any military aircraft fly over this area so definitely not Chinese balloons i know iv launched enough of em and definitely some form of military jet again i know iv seen enough of em launch and land, dont ask why cause i aint tellin

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well heck how many years was it 'swamp gas' and weather balloons? I guess we can go with 'chinese lanterns' for a couple decades

Damn those clever Chinese, finding a perfect way to confuddle the masses

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Retro~Burn

It's funny how UFO's have pretty much just started to become colorful. I'm not saying they never were before but typically they've been white lights and/or orbs buzzing around in our skies.

Now enters LED kites, planes, helicopters plus Chinese lanterns. I realize this can be seen as a part of our technological growth (and subsequent marketing) but I have to wonder if this also is a part of a more sinister PTB plan? Hell, if they can devise and execute PNAC, then we ought not put anything passed them!

I know that's hard to fathom but maybe, just maybe, someone somewhere knows, as 2012 approaches....so do alien visitors. And perhaps in an attempt to disguise, confuse and diffuse the situation, they've introduced these colorful toys just in the nick of time! I just can't help but notice the serendipitous timing of it all.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well heck how many years was it 'swamp gas' and weather balloons? I guess we can go with 'chinese lanterns' for a couple decades

Damn those clever Chinese, finding a perfect way to confuddle the masses

Nah it's not small minded cynicism, because i know for a fact how available chinese lanterns are, damn man you can buy them in poundshops near me. And on top of that, i've been to a few underground psytrance parties in a few areas of Wales and i've seen a few of these things being lit and released into the wilds.

They're beautiful and eerie and look otherworldy. I would be less sceptical if they orbs were green, blue or red or pink or brown or grey, but orange orbs says to me chinese lanterns.

Sorry.

top topics

join