It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys and Reptilians want to deceive us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Those real Humans that are not clones, that contain the unique soul matrix, are the most powerful aliens of all. One day we will defeat the Darkness, and the unrelenting fury of the Prime Creator will be unleashed upon them all.

Of course, for obvious reasons, the Greys, and the Reptilian from Alpha Draconis do not want us to know this. They do not want us to know about the spirit, and about returning to Creation, and that we are all One.

Many Greys and Reptilians are living under the Earth and they have abducted 1000s of kids.

The point is, that we are the Creators, us original people who have a unique soul matrix. We can create anything we want to but we just have to wake up first. This is nothing new but it is a thought that lurks in the fear of the evil.

I am afraid I started long ago, and my time will be short. If we were not here, they would have no energy to feed on. We have the power to stop them! We have the power to Create a new reality of Love. The LOVE will DESTROY them, and we shall move on to bigger and better places.

I don't care anymore. I have been locked from myself for so long, but in this life I obtained the sacred tablet and seen into the sacred mirror, and I saw who I am. My true form is a being of white light, with arms and legs. I will fight this war until I win.

You altered my DNA, so you had to expect this was coming.

When the Creations rise against their alterer, to take back what is rightfully theirs. Their connection to the Universe, and One.

The Greys want to stage a second coming, but it is all just an illusion. The many poor religious folks will believe in this illusion to such great degrees. After all, the holograms do look pretty real! It's hard to spot a clone or a Reptilian demonic spirit for most, but not for me, not anymore. The Greys require human blood or cow blood, to stay alive. They must drink our blood or bathe in it to regenerates their skin or body and stay alive. This is why people are found and cows are found with all their blood sucked from the body and tube sucker marks found on the body, as well as mutilation.

The Reptilians, on the other hand, eat humans. They eat humans like we eat chicken, and they prefer babies. Somehow, I can understand this. I cannot justify it, but I can understand it. If I don't eat I would die, if they don't eat, they would die. They just happen to eat human flesh (lol). Humans are being bred for their blood and for their flesh to be used drank or eaten. They do work in genetics and do a lot of cloning and experiments too. However, they have no been able to obtain or replicate the real unique soul matrix yet.

The people of Earth will wake up before it is too late, and we will save the world and its people. We will throw the Darkness into the fire to burn. Even if they 'win', they will not stay in this position for long, the entire operation will come crashing down shortly after, as power fueled by darkness and greed, is prophecized to not last long after total world domination possibly occurs.

I am still alive because I am being used. For what reason I am being used I am not entirely sure. I know that they are feeding off my energy and it is a constant struggle. I am in a constant state of paranoia and have been for the last several years. The Evil will die. I think its time to join the winning side and work on my return to Creation, in which it's 7 Great Ages of sleep which nothing exists, and wake, in which it creates again.

I have been abducted by at least 2 to 3 different alien species. I have been on journeys you may not even be able to imagine. I have SEEN reptilians in the physical world, as well as the spirit world. I have seen Greys regularly(small and very tall), and I have seen a hominid vampire alien with large fangs. I have been on space ships and projected into underground bases while using invisibility. I have used time travel and I have had interactions with the 'Grey Wizard'. But I do not know who the Grey Wizard is, beside a very powerful Grey vibrating energy.

I am not making this up, I am not pulling it out of my ass, I am not trying to sound omnipotent. It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns

Thewheelturns.....

I do not believe there is any such thing as a reptilian.

My position is much the same as Springer's (below).....

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptilian threads)

After much consideration and thought it has become evident that the "Reptilian Shape Shifter" craze has got out of hand in the Aliens/UFO Forum here on ATS.

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

The Skunk Works Forum was created for exactly these sort of theories and or speculations.

Springer

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have been abducted by at least 2 to 3 different alien species. I have been on journeys you may not even be able to imagine. I have SEEN reptilians in the physical world, as well as the spirit world. I have seen Greys regularly(small and very tall), and I have seen a hominid vampire alien with large fangs. I have been on space ships and projected into underground bases while using invisibility. I have used time travel and I have had interactions with the 'Grey Wizard'. But I do not know who the Grey Wizard is, beside a very powerful Grey vibrating energy. I am not making this up, I am not pulling it out of my ass, I am not trying to sound omnipotent. It is what it is.

Friend, I know you tell the truth, because from what you write. It is as real as your nose is real, but sadly most will fall under the spell of the hologram and will be taken, and folks, the future for those taken will not be heaven, or pretty. I too have encountered Reptilians, and Pleiadians, and several other races, including a doctor that looks like a giant Monarch butterfly. I know about the war between these two factions. This war have been going on for a very long time, even before we all came to this universe through Orion. The Reptiles, and their Royal line the Draco, wish to run this part of the galaxy, and they want to use Earth for a food source, (guess what they eat) and a forward base. These Draco are mean and ugly, and they see human flesh as food. Imagine a Dragon of Medieval Lore. They walk among us in their disguise, and they know our ways. Behind the scenes, they control our media, our food, our entertainment, politics, government at the highest point, and they do not love us, though some do like us, of those left here.

Sorry, OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I better shut up now.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for bring that to my attention, I did not realize I posted in the wrong place. I see my thread has been moved to the appropriate place, thanks.

I understand that anyone is entitled to believe what they want to(kinda anyway). I choose to believe it is not a reflection of lights causing this 'phenomenon'. I have seen that a great number of people who have looked into this subject, whether hard core, or ameteuar, are swayed into believing it is just lights, and that this is part of the deception to cover it up. Very brilliant I must say! But I don't know if it is brilliant enough for the ones who don't want to fear anymore.

I think the video evidence is quite reliable and hard to deny. Some of the videos are low pix elated, but not all of them. Again, this is just me and what I think. I am glad I can even say the things I have posted or commented without immediate severe repercussion. Must mean were making progress! Or that I am just a poor nobody who is lost and trapped until I find a way back.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have been abducted by at least 2 to 3 different alien species. I have been on journeys you may not even be able to imagine. I have SEEN reptilians in the physical world, as well as the spirit world. I have seen Greys regularly(small and very tall), and I have seen a hominid vampire alien with large fangs. I have been on space ships and projected into underground bases while using invisibility. I have used time travel and I have had interactions with the 'Grey Wizard'. But I do not know who the Grey Wizard is, beside a very powerful Grey vibrating energy. I am not making this up, I am not pulling it out of my ass, I am not trying to sound omnipotent. It is what it is.

Friend, I know you tell the truth, because from what you write. It is as real as your nose is real, but sadly most will fall under the spell of the hologram and will be taken, and folks, the future for those taken will not be heaven, or pretty. I too have encountered Reptilians, and Pleiadians, and several other races, including a doctor that looks like a giant Monarch butterfly. I know about the war between these two factions. This war have been going on for a very long time, even before we all came to this universe through Orion. The Reptiles, and their Royal line the Draco, wish to run this part of the galaxy, and they want to use Earth for a food source, (guess what they eat) and a forward base. These Draco are mean and ugly, and they see human flesh as food. Imagine a Dragon of Medieval Lore. They walk among us in their disguise, and they know our ways. Behind the scenes, they control our media, our food, our entertainment, politics, government at the highest point, and they do not love us, though some do like us, of those left here.

Sorry, OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I better shut up now.

It's ok. The main thing about my experiences or visions with other creatures is that I am not trying to sound special or anything. I think other people have things like this happen too just do not know it or cannot remember it.

It's nice to see someone else talk about what they have seen. I have never seen anything like a Monarch Butterfly, I do know about Monarc mind control and programming though. I have however encountered many doctors. The doctor comes in a different appearance or form every time. One of them chiseled my spine, another one performed an operation on me, and there are several more doctors I can remember. I have not seen them in a while though.

I can imagine a dragon very easily, because I have encountered around 2 or 3 dragons. I have giant a giant red dragon flying above my house. Another dragon I saw behind a brick wall. Then, finally another dragon, I forget what color but it decapitated my head and ate my head. It was reading my mind and was holding me and others captive, when it read my thought of, go ahead bite off my head and kill me, and it did. They are not that scary if you believe you live forever and are the CoCreator/Creator.

They know our ways but we know their ways as well. We are really them and they are really us, we are everything they are everything, we are nothing, they are nothing.

I know that they do not love us. Those who stayed behind stayed behind for a reason, they saw something inside the eye of the Creator and the way to fix a broken fate. I'm not saying I was left here, because I don't really know. I do sometimes feel like I was the darkness before and I came into the human body to fix what would take eternity.

The thing is, as smart or advanced as they are, they have not imo mapped out the Entire Multiverse, or Superuniverse. They have not formed alliances with all species, to work in unity with the Laws of Creation,with all to find the greatest answer to the greatest question.

There are things to be found out there that I don't know, that they don't know, that no one knows. And the only way to find it out is to work together in a sort of compromise, fairly from all participants. Otherwise we will all probably be sucked into a black hole before we know it.

I think these beings pick up human traits after a while, which was possibly their biggest mistake.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think you have it the wrong way greys i have heard are the bad ones here and the rep............ are the good guys

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

yes we are white lights with legs and arms . i am number 9 in numerology i am love = death to the evil ones 9 is an angel number and to help all others i am not religius but i am power great spirit power and i win and i will win for all others i can see more than others 9 power.

new topics

top topics

join