It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Believe...Know!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is some ufo compilation video that I found on YouTube today titled "Dont Believe...Know!!" by Nina3352.

I did a search and couldn't find it. I was blown away by some of the ones I hadn't seen before like at 10:30 of the video.

Just wondering what TeamATS thinks about that one and the NASA one at 8 min with the two discs at close range.

www.youtube.com...

Good job Nina3352 on YouTube

edit on 10/9/2010 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Overtime.....

I'm sorry.....

The first few minutes of that do not look promising.

If I get time later on, I will try to go through the whole video & provide my comments on all "objects" therein.

I often do that, but it does take a while.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe njot

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

M...MN,

I hear you. I was thinking the same but it gets better trust

Please do that as I always appreciate your contributions

OT
edit on 10/9/2010 by Overtime because: added 3rd line

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

i do appreciate your posting. its a compilation of various video shot presumably by amateurs. some are more provocative than others. because we have been fed with so much disinformation posted everywhere, its hard to gauge this video without a jaundiced eye. two things would help a bit: 1) some brief writing within the video that gives some background to what we are seeing: 2) the background music makes the video less believable

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime

M...MN,
I hear you. I was thinking the same but it gets better trust

OT

Overtime.....

No worries.....I shall look at it later after I watch the Bathurst 1000 & the Japanese F1.....about 10 hours from now.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

M...MN,

Very good, I am curious if you will be seeing something new like me. Japanese F1 you say? I wonder if I can get that on Comcast?

I'm laid up with a broken foot so that sounds good til band practice!

Enjoy,
OT

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

LG,

Great comments.

How about the one at 10:30? Impressive footage of UFOs to me...

OT

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That's the worst type of compilation, it mixes some interesting cases with explained cases (and I think one or two hoaxes), and without any reference for any of the videos it only results in more confusion.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
this is a good vid!
Nice find. Don't sweat the perfectionists too much, some of this, I have never seen before.
I think the ufos with flashing lights are the most intriguing to me, for some reason, they seem alive, like some of the electric creatures of the deep sea.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
well your video was very interesting I have seen one very much like the ones at 11:00-45
myself. and then because you led me to UFO videos on you tube I went wandering and found this

what do you think?

great thread !

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP,

While I agree with most of your comments, I don't feel more "confused" when I see some great footage like at 10:30.

I feel more like "amazed" and if I could have caught what I saw in 1986, evryone would have been amazed but I didnt even own a video cam then

OT
edit on 10/9/2010 by Overtime because: changed wording

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

MrsBlonde,

Thanks for checking it out. I watched the one you found and that I cant explain, the laser beam one shoots to the ground is crazy!

OT

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I thought she was a hoaxer?

SeeingUFOsPA or something like that, the lady that filmed airplanes and shined lasers at them. Maybe...Maybe Not will know for sure, but I am pretty certain.

I agree with Armap, just a run-of-the-mill compilation, complete with the confusion and hoaxes to boot!

EDIT--

AHA! I found it, the thread showing her as a hoaxer!
The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax
edit on 10/9/2010 by adigregorio because: To add linkage

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

adigregorio,

No problem, I hear you. I guess I was hoping to get your opinion about the one @10:30 that I hadnt seen before...

2nd..

OT

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow- great find!!! Thanks for sharing. I really don't know anyone could watch all this footage and say it's just "swamp gas"..........

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It looks like some bright dots in the sky...

Nothing more nothing less.

(Anything more, or less, is speculation. And I am after evidence, not speculative evidence.)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Thank you skippy1138,

Well there are some I hadn't seen and the one at 10:30 is one of them. A group of objects at first then a few groups of three or three objects total not sure moving off to the right.

OT

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

thanks for the heads up I'll check it out

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have seen a majority of the content in the video before, but some of it is actually pretty new to me and it upsets me that there is no easy way to get more info on them (unseen content). Undoubtedly the biggest down side of having a compilation video. That and the music was a bit much.

Star and flag for sharing some clips I've never seen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join