It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Factor sinks to new Low.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ive just been watching the X Factor and after the first act it was obvious all the acts were miming. Also each track could be directly downloaded from itunes as soon as it had finished. So all these kids are doing is sing over a track they have been into a studio to record. I know most people on ATS dont like X Factor and things like this but it just goes to show how stupid the mass media thinks we are.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That's why I'm on ATS while the missus watches it!

They certainly made that Storm guy look like a scrotum.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The X-Factor is just a load of hysterical garbage for the dumb masses. They eat up the same nonsense year in year out.

Complete and utter trash and I can't stand it.

One thing of how staged it all is, is during the auditions where people who can't sing at all are put to sing in front of Simon Cowell and the other judges etc. However during auditions, Simon Cowell etc are not the first people you see. So they've clearly been put through just for a laugh, yet have been given the misguided impression that they can actually sing. Instead they are just being used as comic relief to be laughed at in front of a huge audience.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
and guess what.... Kylie Minogue was miming too!!!

A con of a show, for all the walking dead to pay homage to!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can't stand that guy they have doing the voiceover, why does everything he say have to be SO ridiculously dramatic.

It's all so hysterical and over the top with the audience screeching and screaming constantly, even at the most inappropriate times.

Words can't express how much I detest it. But if it's not X-Factor then it's I'm a Celebrity (Nobody) Get me Out of Here or Dancing with the Stars (Nobodies), etc etc etc. Once one finishes they just roll out another.

new topics

top topics

join