It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed - Vote-Rigging Software For 2000s US Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Its not like I didnt already realize this, but this IS the smoking gun. Does anyone think this is still being used today. All you need is the media saying a candidate is ahead in non scientific polls then get your machines out there and bam, total control of elections...
www.wimp.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Holy Cow!
This is probably gonna get buried by the MSM,and the poor schmuck whos testifying will undoubtedly have a heart attack or be suicided.
I would hope that widespread dissemination of this testimony is enough to convince many fence sitters that we are no longer being governed by the people and for the people.
How much plainer could it get?
Elections have been rigged in two states by this testimony, and one of those decided the presidency!
The evidence is totally damning, and its my bet that nothing will come of this.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This coming November Americans will be witness to the biggest scam imaginable, our own Elections! I have always believed this.

Every reference of how the Tea Party movement is swaying votes towards the Democrats tells me that they are going to rig it without a doubt.

If there were only a way to start a campaign now to get the population to write in "empty seat" on the ballot. Then after the collapse of the fraudulent election the people should demand that we be heard as a people or else they are all "FIRED", without pay, and any and all previously elected officials are not eligible for the next election.

They would sing like Nightingales! It is such a lovely song!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So we have someone saying it's possible, and apparently it's really easy to get/do, but do we have anything saying it was actually used?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
hi everyone , only quickly

www.youtube.com... by greg palast, detailing electoral fraud in regard to racial profiling, now I don't really like Palast cause he is a half-way house on ideas, he does not really follow them through but the book and BBC reports by him if true are pretty damning - well worth checking out for more details on the story, both 2000 and 2004 were rigged, as were Iraq and Afghan elections but for different reasons.

www.youtube.com... for one of many reports - i don't know about 2008

There is soooo much to this story, keep digging

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think that testimony is actually pretty old -- from around 2004 maybe? I recall reading it, though I did not see the video at that time.

The programmer made the point that it is trivially easy to commit fraud on these paperless voting machines. He did not point out that the control of those machines is determined by the State, so those of you who think there will be fraud in only one direction need to rethink this.

States controlled by Democrats will obviously not rig an election for Republicans, and vice versa.

So for this kind of fraud to occur, you need a couple of things to be true -- 1. the state must be controlled by a party that would not win the election in question without fraud. 2. the state must use electronic voting machines without a paper trail.

The case for fraud in Florida in 2000 was not very good last I saw. That's not to say that it didn't happen, but the case for it was pretty much circumstantial. The case for fraud in Ohio in 2004 was better. Plus there's spooky stuff involved there, too. Unless I'm misremembering, didn't one of the guys who was set to testify in that case have an unfortunately timed plane crash just before his testimony could occur..? Ugh.

Election fraud has gone on for as long as elections have been held. The only way to combat it is to have people from all parties present at all times during a vote that uses paper. Even that cannot completely prevent it, since there are methods of denying voter rights before the vote.

So if you come into this thread saying "Democrats will steal this election," or "Republicans will steal this election," you are half right. Both parties are going to work the ref as hard as they can.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
So we have someone saying it's possible, and apparently it's really easy to get/do, but do we have anything saying it was actually used?

when a entire precinct casts more votes for a republican than there are total registered voters in that precinct, it was in ohio in the 2004 election...yes that's proof...but this has been known, and has actually had some legal action, but i failed to follow up on the actual decision.
i have simply become numb to the corruption by the wealthy. this world is their world, and they take action against people that try and change it, there is no hollywood ending.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's sad to think that we can't even have a secure voting process anymore...and it really makes me wonder nowadays if our previous elections were fixed in some manner or way...very sad indeed

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I never saw this before, thanks.

Probably the only way to get around this sort of problem is making all votes available to view online, full name, city voted in, state, and who they voted for. That way people could fact-check (i.e., no dead people listed, no babies, your vote went where it should).

new topics

top topics

join