It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lure of the New World Order for the young

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It has not escaped my attention that TPTB and UN generally have been seeking to secure the support the younger generation by presenting themselves as forward thinking and modern. In fact governments and the UN are promoting themselves with a new 'cool' image.

The UN is now appearing to embrace the notion of extra-terrestrials and UFOs. National governments are also promoting the idea that we are not alone in the Universe. All of this is actually a deception and in my view an attempt to kill religion once and for all by luring away the young from it with the promise of a sci-fi world full of ETs and so on.

If you visit the Alien and UFO forum everyone is talking about Disclosure (the stupid belief that governments are about to inform us that aliens from outer space exists and are coming soon
)

I am not particularly in favour of religions but I do recognise that it can sometimes create an opposition to TPTB, and that can be a good thing.

Just 3 recent examples :

1)In the UK, the new leader of the opposition party Ed Milliband announces a week ago : "I do not do God. In fact I do not believe in him". A few years ago such a statement would have meant political suicide for any aspiring politician.

2)UN circulates a rumour that they are about to appoint a representive on Earth to consult with Extraterrestrial aliens

2)Earlier this year, the UK 2012 Olympic organisers unveiled their mascott for the Olympics - two 0ne-eyed puppets called Wenlock and Mandeville.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-jaTqdp-O0

Clearly all this to capture the imagination of the future generation. Add to this the fact that the younger generation live in their ipad, mobile phones and reality TV, the war against NWO seems to have been lost already. With the additional tentacles of Facebook and Google, freedom is now being nailed in its coffin. In the words of the founder of Facebook :"nobody has a right to privacy on the internet"

Yet all of this is our own making (I am refering to the hundreds of millions of sheep who will sign up to anything that is 'cool' to them)

edit on 9-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I believe its all a farce. I do, however, believe this farce holds a darker agenda. Project Blue Beam, the false rapture, creating a fake Alien invasion to unify the world behind a single banner The NWO. People have been talking for years about Dulce Base, and the Aliens who live down there doing genetic experiments. What if that's all a ruse? (If you squash the lie, it takes the focus off the truth) What if the government is actually using genetic experimentation to engineer an Alien race (deformed humans, meant to look other worldly)?
Think about it. If you're going to create a false Alien invasion using man-made alien craft, one of these craft is bound to get taken out by a rocket, an insurgent RPG, or by some rednecks personal arsenal. The point is; there had better not be an American sitting in the pilot's seat when that thing hits the ground. Can you imagine the kind of uprising against the Government that would create? Not just here, but abroad? People would never be able to trust a Government again.
I'm not saying I believe all of this. I'm just squashing together puzzle pieces the best way they fit, without ever seeing the whole picture.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I'm replying to myself because I actually wrote "Never be able to trust the Government again". Hahahaa... I crack myself up.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I believe its all a farce. I do, however, believe this farce holds a darker agenda. Project Blue Beam, the false rapture, creating a fake Alien invasion to unify the world behind a single banner The NWO. People have been talking for years about Dulce Base, and the Aliens who live down there doing genetic experiments. What if that's all a ruse? (If you squash the lie, it takes the focus off the truth) What if the government is actually using genetic experimentation to engineer an Alien race (deformed humans, meant to look other worldly)?
Think about it. If you're going to create a false Alien invasion using man-made alien craft, one of these craft is bound to get taken out by a rocket, an insurgent RPG, or by some rednecks personal arsenal. The point is; there had better not be an American sitting in the pilot's seat when that thing hits the ground. Can you imagine the kind of uprising against the Government that would create? Not just here, but abroad? People would never be able to trust a Government again.
I'm not saying I believe all of this. I'm just squashing together puzzle pieces the best way they fit, without ever seeing the whole picture.

I must say , I was not familiar with project Blue Beam as I do not visit conspiracy forums very much, although I have seen it mentioned UFO forums. I will now read about it.

But this kind of project can backfire very badly. If our leaders undertook this they run a big risk of being exposed as cons. In such a case anarchy would happen. This is the opposite of what they would seek.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Only if they were discovered, and only if those who survived opposed this New World Order. There are talks that the NWO/UN/Bilderberg/Illuminati want to whittle down humanity from 7 billion to just 500 million. Once humanity reaches 9 billion there won't be enough plants and animals to sustain human life on earth and genocide will be a necessity. All of the above group mentioned have been seeking depopulation for years. Neither of them is willing to risk approaching the public with the scenario of "stop having children or die", so they decide to let an "Outside force" do the dirty work. Then everyone will unify behind a singular power to eliminate the threat. Aliens maybe on the back burner for now though. Especially with Haarp in full effect.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Think about it...

You are 100% right. You are so right, that is exactly what they are doing, all of that nuclear testing, they are turning people, cloning them, making them into robots. it is true. living walking breathing robots. They stay in these bases, they splice genes, put them through programming machines. I have seen one, a couple. It is sad, the ones that still come out human, the put them in society, but only as black ops people. They may play the role of the nurse, but they are brainwashed to believe that they are special, that they are helping the country out, they may grow up, believing they were orphaned, that their parents did not want them, and they were "picked up" by secret government sect that acknowledge these children (MUTANTS) as having special abilities, when in actuality, they've been taught and well versed in the art of manipulating hologram projections.

it is true, and a lot of that stuff that goes on is on the west coast, USA, especially in the state of washington. It's true. They saw ufos in washington before roswell. Their secret base is inside of one of the cascade mountains. they operate fairly close to vancouver, WA.
edit on 9-10-2010 by leira7 because: it is true, I am a victim of government mind-control and I know what I have seen.. go ahead and laugh, just remember when the time comes

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hasn't anybody stopped to think maybe that science and religion are kinda one in the same with unexplainable events and beliefes?

Idk just throwing it out there that maybe the world is a great combination between science and spirit... I mean the fact that we are self-aware beings is incredible enough but our bodies react to our mental status... Just looking in the mirror every morning and say the phrase "I'm stronger, healthier and smarter everyday." three times to yourself, can raise your white blood cell count by upto 25%!!! That's insane!!!! Let alone the things it does for the chemical balences in your brain and your self-efficacy, it's an amazing practice...

So honestly I can't sit here and say aliens are real and coming soon, but I leave the idea open for debate because there is an overwhelming amount of information about it. And I'm agnostic, which means I believe in a higher power, just not exactly sure what it is just yet. So my beliefes go towards a world that is spiritual AND science at the same time.

Thanks,
Ryan

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theyarelying
Hasn't anybody stopped to think maybe that science and religion are kinda one in the same with unexplainable events and beliefes?

Idk just throwing it out there that maybe the world is a great combination between science and spirit... I mean the fact that we are self-aware beings is incredible enough but our bodies react to our mental status... Just looking in the mirror every morning and say the phrase "I'm stronger, healthier and smarter everyday." three times to yourself, can raise your white blood cell count by upto 25%!!! That's insane!!!! Let alone the things it does for the chemical balences in your brain and your self-efficacy, it's an amazing practice...

So honestly I can't sit here and say aliens are real and coming soon, but I leave the idea open for debate because there is an overwhelming amount of information about it. And I'm agnostic, which means I believe in a higher power, just not exactly sure what it is just yet. So my beliefes go towards a world that is spiritual AND science at the same time.

Thanks,
Ryan

I quite agree with you. It is precisely what I was referring to in an earlier thread entitled "Faith vs Science", where I suggested the two must work together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NWO lures anyone it can to support it's cause. The young can be influenced extremely easy. There are ways around getting the "cool" technologies and not giving your support. The responsibility is not on the young person though. It was and always will be the responsibility of the ones raising him/her. It is important that young people are influenced by those that speak truth and let them see both sides of the equation. Protect them from the government like you would protect them from strangers.
Since Government itself was conceived even in it's infancy there has always been hidden agendas. I am American and I don't trust the very seeds that my democratic government was set upon. The original house, congress etc all had their own hidden agendas. The important thing to remember is to not take their handouts and deny them the luxury of controlling you and your children by setting examples. Grow your own food, make your own clothes, instill in your kids actual values. They are easily swayed due to the fact that parents today are afraid to instill values and allow the government to control them through fear.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The youth are the easiest to brainwash. Just keep bombarding them with the idea of a progressive utopia and they will beg for it.

Do you think people back then were stupid to think Nazism was a good thing? Hitler just made promises for a better Germany.

People think propaganda ended a long time ago, but it is still on.
edit on 13-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join