It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid: Greatest Living Americans Are Robert Byrd And Ted Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As a Nevadan, this is really amazing. We are being bombarded on an hourly basis by some of the nastiest political ads you'd ever not want to see by the Reid campaign, and now Reid shoots himself somewhere between his foot and his head with these comments.

Watch and shake your heads ...

source

Hint: These guys are both dead. Never mind that one - Kennedy - got away with murder (OK negligent homicide) and the other - Byrd - was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

But to Reid, these are his greatest "living" Americans ...

edit on 10/8/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Placing the aspirations of your political career on the shoulders of two dead and highly controversial public figures is not exactly the best way to win an election. Especially when you consider the current American political environment and the current negative opinion of Democrats in general if I was Reid I would try and say two popular Democrats amongst the American populace are the greatest Americans.

Like JFK and Bill Clinton, both popular among the general populace.

S+F
edit on 10/8/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks.

And right below the above article on Drudge was this one where Reid's own son Rory - who is running for Nevada governor - admits that obamacare - which Harry Reid rammed through the senate - could be bad for Nevada.

source

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

man o man this guy just needs to go away...........................

yeah kenndy got away with murder and byrd got aways with murder for how many decades in congress........

they stayed and never lived under anything they passed.....................

in an adapation of mr reids own words.............." i dont see how anyone ever voted for that guy"

come on nevada say in the trump voice at its loudest...........mr reid YOUR FIRED!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join