It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist/DARPA Devloping Helmet of Obedience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The really really sad part is i am not shocked by this.....if TPTB and NWO can't "convince" the masses that what they are doing to them is acceptable...well we'll make it acceptable by controlling their brains.

It looks like our ever-diligent friends at DARPA have been busy creating a contingency plan for the OathKeeper movement. Thanks to a newly-developed pain modulator and behavior modification helmet, any US troops who decide they will obey the Constitution rather than the commands of the global puppet masters will now be getting some remote-controlled motivational persuasion.

Reminiscent of the “Collar of Obedience” from Star Trek, this new helmet according to it’s creator William J Tyler at Arizona State University, will be able to non-invasively produce all the same effects that are now possible only through deep surgical implants. Employing a form of targeted ultrasound technology, the “Helmet of Obedience” will be able to manipulate pain and motivational centers in the brain at a finer scale than even current magnetic stimulation.

But who would be dumb enough to put this on in the first place? Granted this is a very early prototype/design and in later stages im sure they will find ways to make is smaller and smaller heck, even nano-probe type stuff that can be injected in an "random" in-occulation....

Full Story

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp
well we'll make it acceptable by controlling their brains.
This I believe may have been going on longer than I have been alive, the question for me is how things changed from the 70's onward, the 40's-70's are mapped out in FOI documents etc, but what changed in the 80's, 90's etc, where are things 'at' today? I wonder....

But who would be dumb enough to put this on in the first place?

It has always been a case of the willing & unwilling.

-B.M

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Seems no matter how many sickening things people come up with to get control, there is always something crazier on the horizon....

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sounds unconstitutional whatever they are doing.
And they have been doing it for years.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Or just straight up evil. Who needs free will in the NWO? Oh wait, not you or I...just the elite....

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

William J Tyler at Arizona State University, will be able to non-invasively produce all the same effects that are now possible only through deep surgical implants. Employing a form of targeted ultrasound technology

Again the Illuminati uses educational institutions for development.
Or their dirty work.
Its not ultrasound but sound waves in the ether as Tesla made.
So much for Illuminati liars.
The only waves that affect the brain.
The CIA Illuminati are accused as developing '___' and drugs
with Timothy Leary by the conspiracy crowd.
This Tesla wave control might be just the next big thing.

top topics

join