It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanek 2010 International UFO Congress Presentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Dont know if this has been posted yet, did a quick search on romanek on here but didnt see this link anywhere on ATS. Theres 11 clips of all Romaneks encounters. How the hell can one guy have the entire spectrum of all the paranormal? I know the BOO in the window has been discussed at length on here but what about all the other stuff? Some of it makes you scratch your head.......

Click Here

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

I scratch my head at how a grown man can have his dignity surgically removed? Is such a thing possible?

How can he keep coming back for more ridicule with one laughable video after another? Jeez, we've had him faking sleep while he faked receiving ET signals with a fake ET receiver. If he's got any friends they need to step up and have a word with him. It isn't like he's parodying ufology or doing it for kicks...he wants to be taken seriously.

SnF cos Romaneck is a funny guy and people can add some of his wacky-ass videos

edit on 8-10-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

My personal fave was the leaning 'grandpa' in his house!!

"Hey Stanny, i know you need more stuff to 'put out there' for everyone so why dont you grab your camera real quick while i do a pose?"

"Dang thats a brilliant idea!! This will sway the critics fors sure!"

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Romanek is a charlatan.. along with his buddies Jeff Peckman and Jaime Maussan. They personify everything that is currently wrong in UFOlogy (cash for gullibility) and why it will never be taken seriously.

Romaneks Faked EMF Session.
Watch him tilt it to the right every time he wants a positive response!

Parody of Romaneks Fake EMF Session.

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Its a shame that 9 times out of 10 the only spotlight the community gets put in is the the interogation spotlight to explain if the phenomena is real why the need to fake? And it sucks that they wont look at the REALLY un explainable accounts because they have already been burned by the fake that they have no desire to see the real......

And to think i almost got my internet cut off at work for going over the bandwidth policy because of those vids!!!
edit on 8-10-2010 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2010 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

Thankyouuuuu.... Thankyouuuuuuu!

it sucks that they wont look at the REALLY un explainable accounts because they have already been burned by the fake that they have no desire to see the real......

These are the same reasons I transformed over time into a person that is skeptical in nature. Romanek and Co actually work as disinformation agents by posting all of this crap. It's due to the actions of clowns like him that the accounts that deserve more attention get passed over. In short, they ruin it for everyone.

And to think i almost got my internet cut off at work for going over the bandwidth policy because of those vids!!!

Hey.. at least you didn't loose any money buying one of his DVD's or attending conferences where he spreads his BS.

IRM
edit on 8/10/10 by InfaRedMan because: Additional Content

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

Itbenickp.....

How the hell can one guy have the entire spectrum of all the paranormal?

He doesn't......he is just a serial pest.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

join