It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange babies... hmmmm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I know babies are curious and sometimes I've been quite the site to see with vivid hair and clothes etc... but some babies/kids have acted downright weird around.

Firstly there is public babies... I've been stared at... some spontaniously start conversing with me....some follow me.. and one tried to follow me right out of the store.

Maybe these could be passed off... but there were two really weird things that happened.. not far apart from eachother.

A bunch of us were outside at the park across the street.. we had just had a dinner party and now we were basicaly hanging out and having fun.
Then my friend's kid walks right up to me and says "mommy..????" (with some question) .. Her mom was like ummm..hunny I'm your mom remember.. and she looked from me to her mom a few times.. then turned to her mom and talked like nothing happened... she was about 4 or 5 ... and I look nothing like her mom

A few weeks later I was outside with a friend (an old friend from High School) in her yard. I think I'd seen her son maybe 2 times before and he was a baby then.. now around 4-5. So he strolls up to the table we are sitting at .. tugs on my shirt .. and says "mommy...????" (with some question..) well his mom was completly flabergasted and she starts laughing.. telling him she's his mommy... and he looks from me to her a few times.. then goes to his mom. She was pretty tickled by this since shes taller, blonde, wears makeup, is dressy and looks nothing like me .. who is shorter, dark short hair, and pretty hard to tell whether I'm a guy or a girl.

anyone have any idea what any of that could have been about? oddness

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences. I think kids can see the auras or something, and are attracted to people with a specific kind of aura/vibration. In a sense I think the hamelin' flautist tale has some truth in it, the flautist had a special aura and that is why the kids followed him.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnusualMe
.. who is shorter, dark short hair, and pretty hard to tell whether I'm a guy or a girl.

Thats odd you say that, because for some reason I thought you'd be a guy. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've had similiar experiences just walking around at the mall and at Six Flags. On both I was just hanging with my friends and someone's child walked up to me, grabbed my leg, and thought I was their dad. The befuddled parents came over and apologized and after a moment the poor kid looked just as confused.

I'm not sure what the cause is exactly, most likely its just the child's mind latching onto one similiarity between you and their parent. Could be clothes, eye color, just about anything really.

A paranormal option might be a past lives connection, since we supposedly tend to come back and associate with people we knew previously. As this has happened primarily with your friends' children it might be plausible.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Unusual... I hate to sound like a right wing wacko but wow, that has to be one ofthe most offensive pictures I have ever seen.

Don't take it down. That is not what I am saying.

Just wanted you to know that you have extremely poor taste.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
From my experience, that means your "ripe" for kids and would be a good mother yourself.(if you haven't had any of your own yet that is)

Kids are attracted to vivid and good aura's(and indeed are said to be very well able to see aura's asif its a natural thing).
When your ready to have kids(can also just be interpreted as liking kids), happy, healthy and good inside and out, kids feel that and are attracted to it like moths to a lightbulb at night.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnusualMe
I know babies are curious and sometimes I've been quite the site to see with vivid hair and clothes etc... but some babies/kids have acted downright weird around.

Curious alright....but most infants are just plain dumbass!

So it doesn't suprise me that occasionaly some pea-brain kid gets his folks wrong.....

look at infant animals in the wild they don't care who it is giving out the milk or food....

and I doubt theres any aura/spiritual force at work here.....just young underdeveloped brains...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well gee thanks
you know it even offends me sometimes... then I remember why I made it.

--------------------------
I can't really see how there was any physical similiarity betwen me and either of my friends... past life.. perhaps... hmmmm
--------------------------
O well I guess it will just go down as one of the many mysteries I've been confronted with
---------------------------
No..no I'm female.. sorta lol

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Kids are just screwy. I've had kids follow me around and just randomly talk to me. And it's only me- I can be with my friends who are the same age as me and the kids go straight to me. I think some kids can tell about what people are like and therefore are attracted to them in a sense. About the whole "mommy" thing, I have no clue. Some 5 year olds like to mess with their parents too...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yeah, i know what you mean with the stares. Whenever im in a public place or at a store, and some lady comes around with her kid, the kid will just stare me down, and look at me like i'm something weird, they will twist and turn their heads not to lose sight of me. Other times if they are crying and see me they just stop and stare. It's like i have this magic touch with children lol. Also this always happens so its not like, a few babies stared me down. I do believe in the auras, my friend, who got this ability after she died a few times and came back, told what my moms aura is, my dads, and aunts, then we looked up the colors and they pretty much described each person. she said mine is clear.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
For some reason babies find me amusing. They end up smiling or giggling when I am around. It must be the avatar

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
From my experience, that means your "ripe" for kids and would be a good mother yourself.(if you haven't had any of your own yet that is)

Well, I'm lost... I had a kid do that to me, too... he thought I was his mommy. No, I'm not joking
Look at me! My avatar, I mean... does that look like the face of a mother?

The aura thing I can relate, but I know my aura is swirling with some black/dark gray no matter what other colors are showing! Kids don't usually go to people who's auras show 'secrets'. As well, I have a weak aura (partially because of health, mostly because I can make it almost disappear to just a slight shimmer off my skin... disappearing act, basically).

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Earthscum-

Ive never talked to you specifically, but ive always loved your posts. I find you quite un-scum like.

On with the topic...

some kids are crazy (not knowing their mothers..) but other strange kids are more of miracles. there was a child who walkedup to my friend, put his head on his knee and started asking him about himself. then the kid went off about something random, looked at my friend, giggled, and ran away.

I had a small girl who completely randomly asked if i believed ing od. i responed "yes" so quickly, it was at that moment i realized where i stood in my own spirituality, and that little girl knew that i had needed help for so long. she had been sitting in my lap as i was talking, almost crying, to several of my friends about my loss and confusing search for god. she knew i needed help and somehow gave it to me.

small children are the ones with the most open eyes. they see so much that i cant see anymore. they know so much more than us. i think hate is what takes away that sight. i cant wait until my children come. ahhh ive had so many dreams, they are beautiful. alot of girls are obsesed with babies, but ive seriously seen them smile, ive brushed my hands through their hair and held them in my arms. im crazy. and thats good!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Every time I'm given a baby to hold, he/she goes to sleep.
Maybe I'm boring

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
One of KayEm's hamsters goes to sleep when she holds him. She says its because he feels safe in her presence. (The nasty bugger bit me, so you can imagine what he thinks of me
)

Maybe the babies feel safe with you, so they just nod off.

top topics

join